AP YSR Adarsham Scheme Apply Online | Andhra Pradesh Adarsham Scheme Application Status | YSR Adarsham Scheme Online Registration |
To spread various employment opportunities among the youth of Andhra Pradesh the honorable Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Adarsham Scheme in October 2019. Under this scheme, various self-employment opportunities will be provided to youth in the transport sector to decline the rate of unemployment and to increase the supply of commodities in the market. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria, and the important documents. Along with that, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under this scheme.
About YSR Adarsham Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has launched YSR Adarsham Scheme in October 2019 which is yet to be implemented. Now the Government of Andhra Pradesh is planning to distribute trucks under this scheme to provide various employment opportunities to the youth of the state. Under YSR Adarsham Scheme, the bank will provide loans to the applicant to purchase a truck so that they will be able to carry goods to various places that will boost the supply of the communities in the market.
- This scheme will not only increase the supply of commodities but also will provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state through which each and every beneficiary can earn Rs. 20,000 per month.
- After the implementation of this scheme, around 6000 trucks will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
Keeping in line with his vision to put AP on track of progress, Hon. CM @YSJagan Garu is implementing ‘YSR Adarsham Scheme’ which will benefit thousands of youngsters by creating employment opportunities in transportation sector! My article for @NDTV:https://t.co/UNW0kyuxsw— Vijayasai Reddy V (@VSReddy_MP) January 19, 2021
Details Of YSR Adarsham Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Adarsham Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||The chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Launched in||October 2019|
|Beneficiaries||The youth of the state|
|Objectives||To provide various employment opportunities|
|Benefits||The government will distribute trucks to the youth|
|Income of the Youth||Rs 20,000 per month|
|Number of the trucks||6000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Objectives Of YSR Adarsham Scheme
As we all know due to the lack of proper transportation the price of commodities is increasing day by day because of a reduced supply of goods. By keeping view of this is the respected chief minister of Andhra Pradesh y s Jaganmohan Reddy has launched YSR Adarsham Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will distribute trucks to the applicants so that they would be able to supply the goods to the people and to reduce the rate of unemployment from the state. This scheme will not only boost up the supply of commodities but also increase the employment opportunities throughout the state for the youth.
Role Of State Level Committee
The main role of the state-level committee is to issue the guidelines for the system proposed and to monitor all the functions of the associated agencies. Along with that vehicle, OEM and the identification of OEM will also be handled by the state-level committee. The main role of this committee is to ensure the minimum payment of GST in transportation. The monitoring of the YSR Adarsham Scheme is dependent on the state level committee for better implementation.
Responsibility Of District Level Committee
The main responsibility of the district level community is to perform the district-level assessment for transportation. Along with that coordination with banks for loan support agencies, procurement of vehicles, identifying the beneficiaries of the Adarsham Scheme, and making the timely payment is dependent on the District level Committee. Also, they will monitor the performance of beneficiaries to support welfare corporations in signing the agreement with OEM and banks. And if the applicant is registered as a beneficiary then they will have to apply for the vehicle from the listed Bank.
Benefits & Features Of YSR Adarsham Scheme
- The honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Adarsham Scheme in October 2019
- The main benefit of this scheme is to provide various employment opportunities to the youth of the state in the transportation sector.
- Under this scheme, the government plans to distribute trucks to the applicant.
- YSR Adarsham Scheme will help the beneficiary to earn Rs 20,000 per month
- Around 6000 trucks will be distributed to the eligible youth so that they will be able to carry sand, food, beverages, and other perishable and non-perishable goods across the state.
- This will create self-employment opportunities in the transport sector.
- This will not only create employment opportunities but will also boost the supply of the community in the market.
- This boost up will bring down the prices of the commodities
- It will help in reducing the cost of transportation of several items
- The loans will be provided by a bank to purchase trucks.
- After the repayment of the loan, the beneficiaries will become the owner of the vehicle.
- The youth of the state is eligible to apply under this scheme.
- An applicant must belong to BPL SC ST or OBC category
- An applicant must come under Kapu Corporation
- He or she must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- BPL certificate
- GST certificate
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Process To Apply Under YSR Adarsham Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply under YSR Adarsham Scheme will have to wait for some time as the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has just made the announcement to distribute the trucks under this scheme. As the date for the implementation of this scheme has not yet been declared by the government. As soon as the application procedures to apply under this Scheme will be provided by the government we will update you soon through our article until then if you have any queries or questions related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.
National Porta Of India- india.gov.in