YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Form PDF
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Cheyutha Scheme for the women of the SC, ST, BC, or minority community. You might have many questions related to the scheme; we furnished all the scheme-related information yet released by the state government. You will get the details related to YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022 such as the procedure to apply for the scheme, application status, beneficiary list, eligibility details, benefits, and much other information.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
This Scheme is for the women of the SC, ST, OBC, or minority communities of the state. Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries. Beneficiaries will get Rs. 75000/- in the time span of 4 years. Around Rs. 19000 will be provided by the government to the beneficiaries every year. On 16th June 2020, the finance B Rajendranath Reddy has presented a state budget in which Rs. 6,300 crores have been allocated for this scheme.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Disbursement Of Rs. 4339.39 Crores Into Beneficiaries Account
To make women economically strong, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has created a new scheme known as YSR Cheyutha Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the women to carry on their livelihood. So the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh on Tuesday 22 June 2021 has deposited the financial assistance of approximately Rs. 4339.39 crores into the bank account of 23,14,342 beneficiaries at the camp office. The chief minister has announced that this scheme would benefit around 23.14 lakh women as we provide the financial assistance of Rs. 18,750 per annum to SC ST BC and minority women of age group 45 to 60 years.
Cattle Purchase Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
As we all know that the chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme to support the women of the state. Under this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide cattle like cows, buffaloes, goats, and sheep to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries will be able to sell milk products to big companies like Amul, Hindustan Unilever, etc. The government will spend Rs. 5386 on the purchase of cattle.
- The milk is available at the centers under this scheme.
- The government will purchase cattle from Haryana, Punjab Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Second Phase
The second phase of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme has been launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on Thursday 12th November 2020. Panchayat Raj Minister peddi reddy Ramachandra Reddy and municipal administration announced that with the implementation of the second phase YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is focusing on the upbringing of the women with the age group of 45 to 60 to stand for their rights. The main aim of launching the second phase is to help the women in giving them steady income declaration Avenue for themselves and their family also.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Women Development and Child Welfare Department|
Objective of YSR Scheme Second Phase
As we all know there are many women who show interest in self-employment and are interested in setting up different retail shops but because of the thinking of society they are not able to fulfill their dreams. By keeping this in mind the Chief MinisterYS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the second phase of the YSR Chennai scheme. With the help of this Scheme, the age group of 45 to 60 years of women will get different employment opportunities. In addition to that, each beneficiary will get 75000 rupees every four years.
Implementation Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The implementation process of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme has starts on 12th August 2020. The government has signed MoU with three companies as Hindustan Unilever, ITC & Procter and Gamble. This memorandum was signed in the presence of Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy through video conferencing. The marketing opportunities and technical support to around 25 lakh women will be provided by these companies. The government has spent Rs 45000 on this scheme
Budget Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The budget has been disclosed by the government of Andhra Pradesh on 16 June 2020 for the next financial year. Around Rs. 2,24789.18 crore have been disbursed for the 21 welfare schemes which are run on the name of late YS Raja Shekhar Reddy and on the name of YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. The government has spent Rs. 6,300 for YSR Cheyutha Scheme. These schemes have been launched for the Welfare of poor people of the state.
Loans Under YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy is fulfilling their promise by giving benefits to each beneficiary. Out of 23.72 Lakh beneficiaries, 11.95 Lakh beneficiaries are interested in self-employment as well as 1.48 lakh beneficiaries are interested in setting up retail shops. Now the government’s target is to settle up 31,860 retail shops. Up till now, only 80% of the target is achieved. And the government is ready to corporate in extending the loan which will be provided to this scheme beneficiaries.
Features of the Scheme
- Each beneficiary will get a benefit of Rs 15000.
- to help for SC, ST, BC, or minority community women’s
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme is a government-funded scheme
- Benefits will directly forward to the bank account of the beneficiaries through the Direct Transfer Method.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Applicant’s age is must be in between 45 to 60 years
- The Applicant must belong to SC, ST, BC, or minority community
- The applicant should be a woman
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Procedure
Appellants yet the government of AP hasn’t disclosed the procedure to apply for the scheme. The common procedure to apply are mentioned further:
- Open the official website to apply for the scheme
- From the home page of the site you need to rush to the apply link
- Then you have to click on it and the application form will appear
- Now, you need to fill the asked details in the application form
- Upload the necessary documents as per the prescribed manner
- Submit your application after rechecking the information
- Remember to take the print out of the form at last for future use
Procedure to search beneficiary list
Appellants can check the beneficiary list at the village and ward secretariat. Here is the procedure to know your secretariat if you don’t know.
- Open the official website to know your secretariat
- On the home page of the site, you need to rush to the “Know Your Secretariat” option which is available in the menu bar.
- A new page will appear on the screen of the computer
- You can check your district name and hit on it
- Choose Urban or Rural list
- Now select the link given in the column in front of your district name
- Choose your Mandal name from the list
- Select the link given opposite to your Mandal name
- Note down your secretariat code appear on the screen