To provide free mass eye check up the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme. Under this scheme many incentives will also be provided to the residents of Andhra Pradesh, In this article today we will share with you all the information related to the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023 such as the objectives of the scheme, the benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria. Along with that, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under the Kanti Velugu Scheme.
About YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
With the implementation of this scheme, free eye checks up will be provided to the residents of Andhra Pradesh. Along with that, the different types of incentives will be given to the beneficiaries of the scheme. Those who want to avail the benefits under this scheme will have to visit the official website. The main aim of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is to provide universal eye screening for the entire population. This scheme will also help the government to strengthen the existing health facilities.
Also Read: AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
Objective Of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
The main objective of the Kanti Velugu Scheme is to strengthen the health facilities along with that a free eye checkup will be provided to the residents of Andhra Pradesh so that they will be able to continue their treatments if they find any problem. The second main objective of this scheme is to provide an incentive to the people of Andhra Pradesh so that they would be able to purchase things that are needed for the treatment.
Details Of This Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Launched by||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched on||10th October 2019|
|Beneficiary||The residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide free eye check up|
|Benefits||The incentive will also be given under this scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Benefits Under Kanti Velugu Scheme
- The free of cost eyes checkup will be provided to the president of the Andhra Pradesh
- This scheme will provide primary secondary and tertiary eye care service also
- Under the Kanti Velugu Scheme, spectacles will be providing immediate Li after the identification of the refractive error
- Along with that, the scheme will also provide surgeries for cataract and glaucoma retinopathy corneal disorders, etc.
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme will help the inclusion of private health facilities and personnel for training screening and surgeries
Important Dates Under YSR Velugu Scheme
|Launch Date||10th October 2019|
|Phase-I||10th October 2019 to 16th October 2019 (6 days)|
|Completion of data uploading||17th October 2019|
|Phase- II||1st November 2019 to 31st December 2019|
|Phase- III||1st February 2020 to 15th February 2020|
|Phase- IV||1st February 2020 to 31st December 2020 (11 months)|
|Phase- V||1st February 2020 to 31st January 2022 (2 to 3 years)|
Implementation Of YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
|A Phase- I||Primary basic screening of school children|
|A Phase- II||Secondary Screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- III||Primary Mass Eye Screening of the community|
|B Phase- V||Secondary Mass screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- VI||Surgeries for Cataract Cases in Government Hospitals & Tertiary Eye Care management at Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals|
Screening Process Under YSR Velugu Scheme
Screening under YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme will be done by 500 teams on 31st July 2020 that are appointed by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh. the number of beneficiaries that are going to benefit under this scheme is as follows
- 66,15,467 children were covered during first phase
- 4,36,979 children were identified with the eye problem
- 1,34,252 childrens with vision defects during the second phase
- 77,485 other cases are under consideration
- 56,767 spectacles under this scheme were distributed
Procedure To Upload Data In YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The Home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage click on the ANM Login option
- The login page will appear in front of you.
- Here, fill in the required details such as Aadhar Number, Password, and Mobile Number.
- After filling in the details click on the Login option
- Enter all the details ask in the form
- Click on the Submit option
Procedure To Do Official Portal Login
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the home page look under the section of login.
- Here enter the details such as Aadhar Number and Mobile Number as a password
- After entering the details click on the Login option