Two Wheeler Scheme Application | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Online Registration
If you want two-wheelers so that you can roam across the city and go to the work without any problem of vehicles then you are at the right place, the concerned authorities of Tamilnadu government have launched Amma two-wheeler scheme for the female residents of the Tamilnadu state. In this article, we would like to share with you all the important aspects of the scheme so that you will be able to avail the benefits of the scheme without any further problem. In this article, we have shared eligibility criteria specification of the vehicles, documents required and step by step procedure to apply for the scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2021
The project was propelled in February 2018 for the advancement of working ladies particularly from the poor segment of the general public. Under this plan, qualified candidates can benefit markdown on two-wheeler acquisition of up to a limit of half or Rs.25,000 whichever is lower. Likewise, three-wheeled retrofitted bikes might be benefited by the PwD females. Candidates should bear the rest of the expense of the vehicle either through a bank advance or through own assets.
Details Of The Article
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Launched for||Female Residents of Tamil Nadu state|
|Benefits||Providing two-wheelers to women|
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are many benefits to the Amma two-wheeler scheme. Some of the benefits of the scheme are mentioned below in the following list:-
- Through the scheme, there will be 1 lakh ladies to profit every year.
- Appropriation of half of the expense of the bike or Rs.25,000, whichever is lower will be provided.
- There is an availability of a free reserve from the government for the acquisition of Amma bike
- The appropriation to be straightforwardly credited to the recipient’s financial balance.
- PwD ladies can be profited by the retro-fitted three-wheeler bike.
- The ladies can profit bank advance for the rest of the sum or pay through own assets.
Following women are eligible to apply for the Amma two-wheeler scheme:-
- Women who are actively engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood wage or activity employment.
- Women who are commuting long distances.
- Their earnings are the primary source of income for the family.
- Women who are registered as workers in the organized and unorganized sectors.
- Women employed in establishments and shops.
- Self-employed women who are engaged in petty trades.
- Women who are either on daily wages, consolidated salary, on contract employment in Government Aided Organizations, private institutions, government projects or community-based organizations such as-
- Panchayat Level Federations
- Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam
- Village Poverty Reduction Committees.
- ASHA workers and Banking correspondents/Banking Facilitators.
- Priority will be given to working women who are-
- Residing in remote areas or hilly regions
- Differently Abled
- Unmarried aged above 35 years
- Household heads
There are some specifications which are finalized by the concerned authorities for the vehicle that need to be purchased to avail the benefits of the scheme:-
- The maximum engine capacity must be of 125cc
- The vehicle should be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The vehicle should have been manufactured on after 01.01.2018 and 2 comply with the latest emission norms.
- Details of all the vehicles provided under this scheme will be collated/gathered by the Project Director (PD), Tamilnadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM) of the respective District.
- The details will also be shared with the Transport department who shall not permit a change in registration of ownership due to sale or other considerations without the prior permission of the PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
Reservation Under The Scheme
Under the Amma two-wheeler scheme there are also some reservation made for the fewer fortunate women of the society as given below:-
|Schedule Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-Abled||4% (All Categories)|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Amma two-wheeler scheme:-
- The age of the applicant must not exceed 40 years of age
- The age of the applicant must not be below than 18 years
- The applicant must have passed class 8th examination by recognised college or school of Tamilnadu district
- The applicant must have a working two-wheeler driving licence issued by the concern authorities
- The annual income of the family must not exceed rupees 250000
The following documents are required while applying for the Amma two-wheeler scheme:-
- Proof of age (Date of Birth)
- Proof of Residence (EPIC card/DL/Aadhaar Card/Utility bills in the applicant’s name)
- Driving Licence or Learner’s Licence Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate issued by the employer or should be self-attested.
- Proof of employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of salaried or wage employment.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of educational qualification or appearance of 8th standard exam (SSLC, Transfer Certificate, etc.).
- Passport size photograph.
- Proof to establish your membership of priority category, wherever applicable.
- Community certificate (in case of SC or ST)
- Differently-abled ID issued by the competent authority.
- Invoice quotation or Proforma Invoice of the vehicle.
The applicant must follow the following application procedure to apply for the Amma two-wheeler scheme:-
- First of all, you can also visit the official website of the scheme to download the application forms
- You can also collect it free of cost available at all Block Offices, Urban Local Body Offices, and the Collectorates.
- The direct link to download the application form is given below-
- Urban – Click Here
- Rural – Click Here
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details of the application form
- Attach all of the documents which are mentioned above
- Submit it to the respective Block Offices or Urban Local Body Offices in person or you can post it through Speed or Registered Post.
- A unique application number will be provided to you
- Keep it safe for future
After you have fill in the registration form and you are been registered at the official website of the scheme then it is important for you to fill the subsidy form you can do so by following the steps given below:-
- First of all click on the link and download the subsidy form in your device
- Enter the application number
- An Enter your personal details
- Enter the vehicle registration details and bank details
- Finally, sign the subsidy claim form
- Make sure that you get the signature of the bank manager or the finance company along with the seal or stamp.