To Vote is a right of each and every citizen of India. Previously the voting was done in a manual manner. But now someone from some areas of India opting for the online voting culture. Similarly, the Chief Electoral Officer AP launched and oversees the Andhra Pradesh voter registration portal. The main goal of this portal is to streamline the voting process and decrease manual voter registration. People can now register to vote online by submitting an application. Now that there are constitutions for the Assembly and the Parliament, citizens can register to vote for AP MLCs online. Teachers can now vote online instead of going to the polls in person thanks to the electoral commission. We have provided comprehensive instructions on how to AP MLC Voter Registration in this article. If you want to know more then continue to read this article.
About Andhra Pradesh MLC Voter
Applications can be submitted at CEO Andhra Pradesh by anybody who wants to register to vote in the state’s next MLC election. Form 18 can be filled out by eligible candidates online or in person at an ERO or designated officer. The Chief Electoral Officer AP oversees voter registration, voter ID issuance, and management of electoral rolls, including editing, updating, and name correction. Residents can complete an online AP Voter Registration Form or quickly check the AP Voter List 2023. You must carefully read the guidelines that apply for voter cards in AP before the Government decides the eligibility requirements for new voter registration.
Objective of AP MLC Voter Registration 2023
The main goal of AP MLC Voter Registration is to provide an online voting facility to state citizens by avoiding the manual voting culture. People can now register to vote online by submitting an application.
Key Highlights of AP MLC Voter Registration 2023
|Launched By||Chief Electoral Officer AP|
|Name of Registration||AP MLC Voter Registration 2023|
|Objective||To provide online voting facility|
|Benefits||The citizens do voting in online mode to save their time and avoid any cheating|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
Benefits of AP MLC Voter Registration
By introducing this service, the main advantage of online voting in the AP MLC is to simplify the manual voter registration process and boost electoral flexibility. Online voting will be available to candidates who register through the portal, saving them time and establishing trust between their vote and the ruling body. More than 52 million people live in the 13 districts that make up the state of Andhra Pradesh. Elections for the Lok Sabha, the Assembly, the Sarpanch, and other positions are periodically held in our nation. Due to this, some eligible residents do not have voter cards. You can currently apply online. The application process is now entirely conducted online.
Eligibility Criteria for MLC Voter
The candidates who want to register under the portal must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must reside in the voting district of the concerned graduate.
- At least three years must have passed after receiving a degree before November 1, 2022. The application must be submitted with the most recent passport-size photo.
- The application must include a list of degrees, diploma certificates, marks, or other educational credentials that has been attested by a designated official, gazetted officer, or notary public officer.
- Former graduates who previously voted must reapply.
- The previous voter list is invalid.
Also Read: Digital Voter ID Card
- Aadhar card Xerox copy
- General Voter ID Card Xerox
- Convocation or Provisional Certificate of Degree passed
- Two passport-size photos
- Mobile number
How to Register as an Andhra Pradesh MLC Voter Online
- Applicants first need to visit the Andhra Pradesh CEO’s official website.
- Homepage will appear on your screen. Select Council Constituency from the e-registration by clicking on it now.
- Then Press the “Graduates (Form18)” button.
- Then, a fresh application form will appear on your screen for you to complete the process.
- Submit the form with your passport-size photo in it. Then your text will be converted to Telugu by clicking the “Translate” button.
- Verify the form once more for any English or Telugu errors.
- At the bottom of the MLC voter registration form 2022, click the “Submit” button.
- In case you need to check the status, print out the AP MLC Election Voter Registration Form-18.
Check the Progress of MLC Voter registration
- Applicants first visit the Andhra Pradesh CEO’s official website.
- Homepage will appear on your screen. Where you have to select “Search Your Name” from the drop-down menu. Select “Council Constituency” by clicking.
- You must choose form 18 and enter your application ID on the resulting page before clicking the “Search” button.
- The status of your application will then be shown on the screen.
- Chief Electoral Officer & Ex-Officio Secretary to Govt.
- Phone: +91-863-2445360 Fax: +91-863-2445158.
- E-Mail:- ceo_andhrapradesh[at]eci[dot]gov[dot]in
Following documents are required:
Aadhar card Xerox copy
General Voter ID Card Xerox
Convocation or Provisional Certificate of Degree passed
Two passport-size photos
Citizens of AP who qualify the eligibility criteria may complete the registration process.
No, the applicant is exempt from paying a registration fee.