Orunodoi Scheme Assam Apply | Assam Orunodoi Scheme Form | Assam Orunodoi Scheme Download Pdf Form | Orunodoi Scheme Beneficiary List & Last Date
The Government of Assam has launched a new scheme to provide financial assistance in the form of nutritional and medicinal support to poor families. The name of the Scheme is Assam Orunodoi Scheme. With the help of this scheme around 17 Lakh, eligible families of the state will be provided with monetary help also. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme, the benefits of the scheme, the subsidy amount which will be given to the people. Also, we will share with you all the eligibility criteria and application procedure to apply for this scheme
About Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Under the Assam Orunodoi Scheme the monetary help will be given to the 17 lakh families in the state. According to the finance minister Himanta Biswa Sharma, the amount of Rs. 830 will be distributed to the 17 lakh family every month so that they will be able to purchase the fundamental things of food. The main aim is to provide financial help to the people who are in need to purchase things such as food and medicines etc. This scheme will help the poor families of the Assam to live their life easily
Objective Of Orunodoi Scheme 2021
As we all know that Assam is a small state and various families suffer from financial crises. These families are not able to meet their day-to-day needs. Keeping this in mind the Government of Assam has launched the Assam Orunodoi Scheme. With the help of this scheme, different types of benefits will be given to the 17 lacs families of the state so that they will be able to purchase the food items and medicines and will be able to lead their life without any financial burden. The main objective of this scheme is to provide help to the citizens of the state.
Highlights Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of the scheme||Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched on||2nd October 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Poor People of the State|
|Department||Finance Department of Assam|
|Monetary Help||Rs. 830/- per month|
|Objective||To provide financial help to the poor families|
|Mode of Application||Online Apply|
|Category of the Scheme||Government Scheme|
Subsidy Amount Of this Scheme
The subsidy amount will be given on types of essential goods that are as follows
|4 kg Pulses (50% subsidy)||Rs. 200/-|
|4 kg Sugar (50% subsidy)||Rs. 80/-|
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs. 150/-|
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Latest Update
After the Assembly poll which is scheduled in 2021, the BJP government is going to launch Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021 from 1st December 2020 that is today. under this scheme, almost 22 lakh families across the state will be covered. The families will be benefited with Rs. 830 per month so that they would be able to purchase their fundamental items like medicines pulses sugar etc. the chief minister of the Assam sarbananda sonowal will formally launch this scheme during a ceremony all function which will be held at amingaon in Kamrup district.
Announcement Of Finance Minister
The finance minister Hemanta Biswas Sharma of the Assam state announced that the government is going to launch this new scheme from December 1st and under this scheme 22 Lakh beneficiaries will be covered across the entire state. The monetary benefit of Rs. 830 will be transferred to their bank account through the direct benefit transfer method. In the upcoming days, they will add another 8 lakh Beneficiaries of BPL families of the entire state. And the benefit of this scheme will be given to the female member of the family.
Budget Under Orunodoi Scheme
The state government is going to spend Rs. 200 crores per month i.e. Rs. 2400 crore annually. The Assam minister has announced that a target is to add another eight families and the amount will increase 25% more. The Government of Assam state is thinking to spend this scheme on those who are not yet covered. The government will transfer Rs. 830 to 18.60 lakh families of 29 districts. And the left beneficiaries of Kokrajhar Chirag baksa udalguri district will get the amount after the BTC election
Benefits of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
- The financial help of Rs 830 will be given by the government.
- The government will also give free sterile napkins to young ladies and 6th to 12th to Government and government help schools.
- 2800 crore rupees given for the scheme under which 10000 rupees to be given to 27 lakh poor families.
- 25 lakh rupees will be given to every school for 200 grades for foundation improvement.
- Along with basic in the sun component has also begun Sarba Brihat DBT Scheme.
- Unmarried women
- Families with widows
- Divyang Members
- Divorcee women
- Poor people who do not have ration cards.
- What are people with the National Food Security Scheme?
- Families who own two or three-wheelers tractor under self-help groups.
Non Eligible Candidate
- If the member of a family was under the government or PSUs, that family is not eligible.
- If the family have 15 bighas of land four wheeler refrigerator income above 2 lakh own tractor are not eligible
- Family having their own washing machines are not eligible
- If the family does not have any female member is not eligible.
- Former or Current Member of Parliament/ Member of Legislative Assembly
- Employee of government
- Income taxpayer
Selection Procedure Of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
The selection procedure for selecting the beneficiaries under the scheme is as follows
- The scheme was launched on 2nd October 2020.
- After that, the district level minority communities will prepare a list of beneficiaries according to the guidelines.
- The Undertaker will check the list of eligible candidates and cross-check the beneficiaries.
- District level minority community will be set up for selecting the candidates.
- The district-level committee will finalize the list of the applicants submitted.
- After the profile of the final less, the list will be uploaded to the portal.
- After cross-checking the list money will be transferred to the bank account.
- The beneficiaries list will be reviewed after the end of each financial year to avoid errors.
Process To Apply For Orunodoi Scheme 2021
- First, visit the Official Websites
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on Application Form PDF Option.
- Download the application form and fill in the details carefully.
- After filling in the details attached to the required documents.
- After attaching the documents submit it to the concerned department