If you are a permanent resident of Assam then you must have an Assam PRC Certificate 2023 that is issued by the concerned authorities in order to accept that a particular person is a permanent resident of the Assam state. This document is necessary for both Government employees and also in order to take admission in Educational institutes that are permanently available in the Assam state. Assam permanent residence certificate is available by the concerned authorities only if you currently live in Assam state and it will also act as Assamese residency verification. This document is needed when you are taking admission to a school or college that is available in the Assam state because your residential house will be verified by the authorities before you can take admitted to the state. People can apply for the document online by submitting a small amount of a one-time fee.
Objective Of The Scheme
The deputy commissioner of the district will be issuing PRC certificates to the people according to the rules process and the time frame that is designated by the Assam government so you have to follow the details mentioned by the authorities and then only you will be getting the certificate. The certificate is highly essential because of the recent controversies that are surrounding Assam state regarding the residential owners of the state. When you are taking admission to a highly respected institute in the Assam state, you will have to produce the Assam PRC certificate 2023. The eligibility of this certificate is for a lifetime so you only have to apply for this certificate once in your lifetime by filling out the application form available at the official website and also by submitting a small amount of application fee.
Also Check: e District Assam
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have spent at least 20 years living in the state of Assam.
- The applicant’s parents or ancestors have lived permanently in the state of Assam for at least 50 years.
- Any candidate who meets the requirements above may also apply for their own child.
- Application Form
- Passport size photograph
- Copy of Indian Passport or Certified Copy of NRC 1951
- Records of immovable property if any, with up-to-date land revenue paid slip
- A certified Copy of the voters list to check the linkage
- Copy of HSLC Certificate / Admit Card
- Copy of the PRC of any member of the family of the applicant stating the relationship, if any
- Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Employment Certificate issued by the employer showing joining in the present place of posting, if any
- Documents proving that your parents and ancestors have lived in Assam continuously for at least 50 years or that your guardian has lived there continuously for at least 20 years.
|Service Charge||30 Rupees|
|Printing Charge||10.00 Rupees Per Page|
|Scanning Charge||5.00 Rupees Per Page|
Also Check: Assam Bhulekh
Assam PRC Certificate Application Process
- You will first have to visit the Assam PRC website of e-district Assam by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to know click on the option called PRC Guidelines
- The guidelines related to the PRC certificate will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the apply online button present there.
- The application form will open on your screen and you have to fill in the application form.
- Upload all of the documents and then you have to submit the application for the certificate.
- The acknowledgment number will open on your screen and you can download and print the application for future use.
- You will first have to visit the official website of e-district Assam by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to know click on the option called PRC Status
- You have to enter your application number and now you can check the status accordingly.
- Deputy Commissioner’s Office
- P.O. – Dhubri, Assam
- PIN Code – 783301,
- Phone Number: 03662230050
- Email Id: [email protected]
Assam PRC Certificate 2023 FAQs
If you want to download the Assam PRC certificate 2023 then you need to visit the official website and you need to click on the option called Download PRC certificate accordingly it is available.
If you want to check the status of the certificate then we request you to go to the official website and click on the check status button. The status will open on your screen and you will be able to know more about the time period of your PRC certificate.
There are a lot of documents that are needed in order to successfully apply for the PRC certificate such as the Aadhar Card and also passport-size photographs including the birth certificate and other details.
If you want to apply for this prestigious certificate then we request you to visit the official website of Assam E district and click on the option available there.
If you want to apply for the PRC certificate then you will have to submit a service charge of 30 Rupees and a printing and scanning charge of 10 and 5 Rupees respectively