e District Assam is the online platform which is created by the Assam government in order to provide online services to the people. This platform is provided under the national e-governance plan presented by the Indian government in which there will be the digitalization of the services that are provided by the Indian government. The portal is created in order to help people to access services so that there is transparency. People will be able to access a lot of different types of services through the development of this portal. There will be more convenient procedures available for the people of the Assam state and they will be able to apply for different types of services without having to visit government offices. The people can check out the important information about e-district Assam 2023 from the article provided below and apply for the services of their choice.
Impact of e District Assam 2023
e-District Assam is created in order to provide a lot of services to the people who belong to the Assam state. A lot of services are provided on the official portal including Government Fees, Revenue Court Cases, RTI/Grievance Cases, Legally Binding Copies, and Pensions. Citizens can apply for different types of certificates available on the official website such as birth certificates and even death certificates. The people can also access information by visiting the official portal created by the Assam government such that they will be able to track their application status, pay government fees, file grievances, and access information related to government schemes and initiatives. This is a very simple procedure to apply for different types of procedures and the people will be able to easily get transparency with the help of this portal.
Also Check: Assam Orunodoi Scheme
Objective of e District Assam
The following objectives will be fulfilled through the development of the prestigious scheme presented by the Assam government:
- The e-district portal in Assam aims to provide G2C (government-to-citizen) services to all districts in the state.
- The portal is designed to improve the delivery of government services to the population of Assam.
- This initiative by the government aims to improve communication between the government and citizens.
- The portal site aims to enhance citizen services by improving district efficiency.
- The platform provides efficient access to a variety of services for people.
- The initiative aims to increase government openness, accountability, and the speed of service delivery.
- There are a total of 53 Nagrik Kendra services that will be available for delivery via the portal in the state of Assam, out of which 46 services are currently available online.
- Residents of Assam can trust the services provided through the Portal.
Also Check: Mission Basundhara 2.0
The following services are available in the new portal which is create by the Assam government for the help of the residents:
- Certificates of Caste, Income
- Marriage Registration
- Issuance of Vendor’s License
- Change of Name and Address for Driving License
- Issuance of Death Certificates
- Non-creamy Layer, Migration Certificates; DOB
- License for Fertilizers and Pesticides
- For land holding, deed registration, land valuation, and property mutation.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme:
- The portal is exclusively for the residents of the state of Assam. Any individual who does not fulfil this criterion is not eligible to access the portal’s services.
- The portal develops by the Assam State Government to provide online services to the citizens of Assam as part of the National e-Governance Plan.
- The eligibility criteria are essential to ensure that the services provided by the portal are accessed by the intended beneficiaries only.
Also Check: Orunodoi List
The following documents are require in order to successfully fill out the application form for this scholarship:
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Proof of one’s date of birth
- Certificate of educational attainment
- Evidence pertaining to the BPL (if required)
- Photographic image suitable for passport use.
- Income certificate
- Identity documentation such as a PAN card, voter ID, or passport is required.
- Permanent residence certificate
- Ration Card
The applicant can check out the information about the time table for the different services of the scheme from the table given below:
|Marriage Registration||90 days|
|Stamp Vendor Licence||15 days|
|Caste Certificate (SC)||30 days|
|Non-Creamy Layer Certificate||30 days|
|Permanent Residential Certificate||14 days|
|Income Certificate||10 days|
|Birth Certificate||10 days|
|Senior Citizen Certificate||15 days|
|Driving Licence||30 days|
Registration Process Under Portal 2023
To register for all eDistrict services provided by Amtron, a State Service Delivery Gateway for Assam residents, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of e District Assam.
- Look for the section titled “e-District Citizen Registration” on the homepage.
- Under the Registration area, select the “Please Create an Account in the State Portal for e-District Citizen Registrations” tab.
- You will be directed to the Sign-In page of the portal.
- Click the “Create Account” link on the page that loads.
- The Create Account page will open where you need to provide your name, email address, gender, date of birth, cell phone number, and choose a screen name.
- Validate the code by typing it into the designated box and clicking the Save button.
- After submitting the information successfully, you will be redirected to the Sign-In page.
To log in to the e District Assam portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website.
- Go to the “Login” section on the main page.
- Enter your login information.
- Fill in your “Username” and “Password” on the page.
- Click the “login” button to access the portal.
If you want to check the application status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- To check the status of your application, you must first visit the official e-District Assam website. Once you’re there, the homepage will be displayed.
- Look for the “Application Status” section on the website’s homepage.
- Enter your application number.
- Once you’ve entered your application number, click on the “Status” option.
- The relevant information about your application will then be displayed to you.
View Approved Certificate
If you want to check the details related to the approved certificate then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of e District Assam.
- The homepage will open on your screen and you will have to go to the section called View Approved Certificate
- You have to enter your certificate number and then click on the submit button to check your approved certificate status.
- Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd.(AMTRON)
- Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan,
- Guwahati – 781 021, Assam, India
- Phone: +91-361-2650111
- Fax: +91-361-2650111
- EMail: [email protected]
e District Assam 2023 FAQs
e District Assam is an online portal that provides various government services to the residents of Assam. Some of the services provided include certificates, permits, licenses, and other government-related documents.
Only residents of the state of Assam are eligible to apply for services on e District Assam.
The required documents vary depending on the service you are applying for. Generally, you will need to provide proof of identity, address, and other relevant documents as specified by the concerned department.
You can register on e District Assam by visiting the official website, creating an account, and providing the necessary information. The registration process is explained in detail on the portal’s homepage.
You can check the status of your application by visiting the official website, clicking on the “Application Status” link, and entering your application number.