To hand over the first Ayushman health card to the chief A sub-officer and a Jawan of the Central Armed Police Force the respected home minister of India Amit Shah has launched the Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme today on 23 January 2021. Under this scheme, the health card will be provided to the jawans of India to provide them a health cover of up to rupees 5 lakh per family for the secondary and tertiary Care Hospitalization Which are going to be provided to the poor of India under Pradhanmantri Ayushman Bharat & Pradhanmantri Jan Aarogya Yojana.
So through this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Ayushman CRPF Health Care scheme 2023 such as the objective of the scheme eligibility criteria of the scheme and the benefit and feature under this scheme. also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under this Scheme
.@HMOIndia & NHA launched #AyushmanCAPF – an integrated healthcare scheme for all CAPF jawans & their families. They can avail cashless health services at PMJAY & CHGS empaneled private hospitals.— National Health Authority (NHA) (@AyushmanNHA) January 23, 2021
For more, 14588 or visit https://t.co/JKrZpjJRNV #HumaraJawanAyushman pic.twitter.com/0qeTQNfMht
About Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme
Union Home Minister Amit Shah is going to launch Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme for Central paramilitary force personnel in Assam. They said Shah will hand over the first Aayushman to the chief officer and the Jawan of CAPF like CRPF, BSF, ITBP, and SSB unlike the NSG and the Assam Rifles who function under the commands under his ministry. This is quite a great step that has been taken by the home minister of India To provide benefit to each Jawan of the Central armed police forces. under this scheme, cashless and paperless treatment will be provided to the chief officers of CRPF.
Objective Of CAPF Healthcare
As we all know, jawans of central armed police forces are always ready to take care of the people of India while ignoring their own health and provide them a package of health care the home minister of India respected Amit Shah has launched the CAPF Healthcare Scheme. Under this scheme the first Ayushman Health Card of up to Rs. 5 lakh will be provided to the chiefs and jawans of CAPF. The other main objective of this scheme is to provide cashless and paperless treatment to the chiefs of CAPF while they take care of our country.
Details Of CRPF Healthcare Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Ayushman CRPF Ayushman Healthcare Scheme|
|Launched by||Home Minister Amit Shah|
|Launched on||23 january 2021|
|Objective||To provide Ayushman Health Card to the Jawans of CRPF|
|Beneficiary||Chiefs, Sub Officer and Jawan of CRPF|
|Benefits||To provide a health cover|
|Health Cover of||Rs. 5 lakh per family|
|Mode Of Application||Not yet declared|
Also Read: Ayushman Bharat New List
Benefits & Features
- Union Home Minister has launched CAPF Healthcare Scheme on 23rd January for jawans of CAPF in Guwahati.
- Under this scheme, the first Ayushman health card will be provided to the chiefs and sub-officer and jawans of each of the central armed police forces CAPF like CRPF, BSF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB apart from NSG and the Assam Rifles that function under the command of his ministry.
- The packages of Rs. 5 lakh will be provided to the jawans of CAPF for their treatment
- Cashless and paperless treatment will be provided under the scheme
- The CAPF is responsible for internal security duties across the country with the manpower of 10 lakh personnel and to safeguard them with treatment facilities the first Ayushman health card will be provided to the officers of CAPF
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Guwahati
- He or she must be a chiefs, sub officer and a jawan of CAPF
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate of CAPF
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
Application Procedure Under Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme
All the interested applicant who wants to take the benefits under Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme will have to wait for some time as the government has just launched the scheme and the application procedure under this scheme has not yet been declared by the government as soon as the application procedure will be announced by the government we will update you soon through our article until then if you face any question and queries related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.
- National Portal Of India- india.gov.in