Application Process for CIDCO Lottery 2023 And CIDCO Lottery 2023 Flat Registration, Login Process, Price & Last Date
The Maharashtra government has been working incredibly hard to improve the state’s poor population. This time, the government has created a programme called CIDCO Lottery 2023 in which apartments will be distributed to state residents through a lottery. In Taloja, Bamandongri, Juinagar Panvel, Kharkopar, and Kalamboli, the CIDCO Lottery is currently operational. These homes will be made available to those from lower-income and economically disadvantaged social groupings. According to the people’s income, dwellings would be offered under the Lottery. According to Eknath Shinde, the minister of Maharashtra urban development, the Cidco housing project is becoming more well-known because of its high-quality building, reasonable costs, and open online application process. On the official website, mass housing scheme applications and registrations are now being accepted as of January 26, 2022. This mass housing programme is open to all citizens from the general category of economically disadvantaged groups.
About CIDCO Organization
The Government of Maharashtra established and maintains control over the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO), the richest government organization in India and a city development organization. Under the Indian Companies Act of 1956, CIDCO was established on March 17, 1970. At the time of its founding, its goal was to create a satellite town for Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is currently operating as the New Town Development Authority (NTDA) and Special Planning Authority (SPA) of the Maharashtra government for the development of new towns by planning and developing the entire urban infrastructure, offering municipal services, and carrying out significant infrastructure projects like the Navi Mumbai International Airport and the Navi Mumbai Metro. CIDCO was given the authority to carry out all development works and recover the cost of development from the earnings of the sale of the developed property and the land.
Objective of CIDCO Lottery 2023
The City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra, the organisation behind CIDCO, is primarily focused on providing housing to the state’s lower-income and economically disadvantaged populations. By 2022, the government hopes to have residences for every resident of the state.
Key Highlights of CIDCO Lottery 2023
|Launched By||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra (CIDCO)|
|Name of Scheme||CIDCO Lottery 2023|
|Objective||To provide housing facilities to financially weak residents of Maharashtra|
|Benefits||Houses to beneficiaries|
|Eligibility Criteria||Applicant belongs to the Economically Weaker Section of Maharashtra|
|Starting of Online Application||26 January 2022|
Also Read CIDCO e-Auction
CIDCO Diwali lottery in 2022-23
CIDCO has received more than 12,000 applications to take part in the Ulwe Housing Scheme lottery. Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra, announced the opening of 7,849 dwellings for members of the economically disadvantaged (EWS) and low-income groups (LIG) on October 24, 2022. CIDCO will build these residences in Ulwe, Navi Mumbai. 7,849 homes total, built under the Prime Minister Awas Yojana (PMAY), are up for sale through the programme. These homes are close to the Bamandongri and Kharkopar railway stations, which are located in the Ulwe node of Navi Mumbai at Bamandongari, Kharkopar East 2A, Kharkopar East 2B, and Kharkopar East P3. They are also close to the CIDCO’s under-construction coastal road, which connects to the JNPT and the Nerul jetty.
Available properties under the most recent lottery Scheme
|Scheme Code||Scheme Name||Income Group||Allowed Categories||Total Tenements||Carpet Area||Base Cost||RERA Registration No.|
|SECTOR_06_PLOT NO.02_BAMANDONGRI(EWS)||SECTOR 6,PLOT NO.02,BAMANDONGRI (EWS),AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||EWS – ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION||GP,SC,ST,NT,DT,PH,EX,JR,MH,RM,PAP,SG||5160||27.12,27.24,27.49 (approx)||₨3530200 (approx)||P52000028209|
|SECTOR_16_PLOT NO.02A_KHARKOPAR_EAST_EWS||SECTOR 16,PLOT NO.02A,KHARKOPAR (EWS),AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||EWS – ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION||GP,SC,ST,NT,DT,PH,EX,JR,MH,RM,PAP,SG||288||27.18,27.23,27.48 (approx)||₨3506000 (approx)||P52000033704|
|SECTOR_16_PLOT NO.02B_KHARKOPAR_EAST_EWS||SECTOR 16,PLOT NO.02B,KHARKOPAR (EWS),AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||EWS – ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION||GP,SC,ST,NT,DT,PH,EX,JR,MH,RM,PAP,SG||288||27.18,27.23,27.48 (approx)||₨3506000 (approx)||P52000033705|
|SECTOR_16A_PLOT NO.03_KHARKOPAR_EAST_(EWS)||SECTOR 16A,PLOT NO.03,KHARKOPAR (EWS),AFFORDABLE HOUSING SCHEME||EWS – ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION||GP,SC,ST,NT,DT,PH,EX,JR,MH,RM,PAP,SG||2113||27.18,27.23,27.48 (approx)||₨3489400 (approx)||P52000033542|
List of banks empanelled for providing special Housing Loan Scheme
|Bank Name||Contact Person||Telephone No.|
|Muthoot Homefin (India) Ltd||Regional Sales Manager||8976872866|
|Federal Bank||Circle Business Head||9920142390|
|Kotak Mahindra||Bank Chief Manager||9769240699|
|State bank of India||DGM RE Mumbai Metro circle||9963995911|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Priyanka Walke||02220878754 / 8412880533|
|Bank Of Baroda||Nihar Patra (Chief Manager)||8369769483|
|Cosmos Bank||Rajesh Bajaj (Deputy General Manager)||020-67086708/9923482789|
|TJSB Bank||Amit Dubal||9324697183|
Important Dates for Mass Housing Lottery Diwali 2022-23
|Registration||01-09-2022 12.00 06-01-2023 20.00|
|Edit Registration||01-09-2022 12.00 06-01-2023 20.00|
|Application||28-10-2022 12.0 10-01-2023 23.59|
|Online Payment||28-10-2022 12.0 10-01-2023 23.59|
|RTGS NEFT Challan Generation||01-09-2022 12.00 10-01-2023 23.59|
|RTGS NEFT Payment||28-10-2022 12.0 10-01-2023 23.59|
|Draft List Of Accepted Application||17-01-2023 15.00 – –|
|List of Accepted Applications||20-01-2023 15.00 – –|
|Draw||25-01-2023 11.00 25-01-2023 16.00|
|List of Winners||25-01-2023 18.00 – –|
|Refund||01-02-2023 10.00 – –|
CIDCO Lottery Registration Fee
Eligibility Criteria for CIDCO Lottery 2023
- To apply for apartments in the Economically Weaker Section category, applicants must have a monthly income of Rs. 25000.
- To qualify for Low Income Group category flats, applicants must have a monthly income of between Rs. 25000 and Rs. 50000.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Proof Certificate
- PAN Card
- Voter’s ID
Registration Process for CIDCO Lottery 2023
For registration under The CIDCO Maharastra Portal you have to follow some steps which are given below:
- Applicants first need to visit the Official Website of CIDCOD Maharashtra.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you will see the Registration for Lottery option.
- As you click on the option the registration page will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to complete the first step of the process, as given below.
1.To Create User Account for CIDCO Lottery
- To create the account you need to fill your details such as:
- User Name for Login
- UID Aadhar
- Confirm Password
- First Name
- Father’s Name\Husband’s Name\Middle Name
- Mobile Number
- When you click the “SUBMIT” button, the system requests your approval before continuing.
- Verify that all of the information you supplied is accurate. Enter the captcha code and click the “Confirm” button if they are accurate.
- You will receive a One-Time-Password (OTP) Window following confirmation. If it is not visible, pop-ups from your browser have been banned. In order to continue, you must enable those pop-ups by selecting “Allow pop-ups” from the menu that appears when you click the “Options” button in the top-right corner of the window.
- When you successfully consent to browser pop-ups, the following One-Time-Password window will appear. You must enter the One-Time Password that was sent to your registered email and mobile phone through SMS.
2. Application Registration Form
- The applicant must complete this application registration form with all of the required information, which is asked.
3. Monthly Income of the Applicant
- Applicants need to enter their Monthly Income in the section provided on the application form.
4. Information from the PAN Card
- The applicant must provide the PAN (Permanent Account Number) card number.
- As soon as the PAN card number is input, the information is checked online, and the name is automatically displayed in the field below. You don’t need to upload a scan of your PAN card in this.
- The message “Scan and Upload the PAN card” will be shown if the PAN card number entered has previously been used by another person. You must upload a scanned copy of your PAN card in this situation. Following online verification of the submitted PAN card copy by CIDCO personnel, clearance will be provided.
- You will need to upload a scanned copy of the PAN card, which will then be validated by CIDCO personnel, if the given PAN card number cannot be verified online or the entered PAN card data are not included in the information that is currently available.
- Sometimes a CIDCO officer would reject your PAN soft copy upload since the data didn’t match up during the scrutiny procedure. You will then receive an SMS or email regarding it, and you must submit the soft copy of your PAN card again with the right information.
5. Data from UID (Aadhaar) Cards
- The applicant must input the number on his UID (Aadhaar) card.
- The 12-digit Aadhaar card number will be used. It will include every numeric value.
- For verification, the applicant must input his Aadhaar Card Number and upload a scanned copy of his card. The scanned copy should be in JPEG format and range in size from 5 KB to 300 KB.
- A notice stating “UID (Aadhaar) number is already registered” will be shown if the supplied Aadhaar Card Number is already registered. In this instance, the approval would be granted following CIDCO authorities’ authentication of the uploaded Aadhaar Card copy.
- Due to a data discrepancy during the scrutiny process, a CIDCO officer may reject your uploaded Aadhaar Card soft copy in some circumstances. You will then receive an SMS or email regarding this, so you must reupload the soft copy of your Aadhaar Card with the accurate information.
- After submitting their Aadhaar number, the applicant must provide a scanned copy of their Aadhaar card.
- The name will automatically display in the empty box below after inputting the Aadhaar card number and uploading a scanned copy of the Aadhaar card after its data has been verified.
6. Photograph of the Applicant
- The Applicant must provide a recent photo. The following considerations are necessary:
- The JPEG format for the photo is required.
- The size of the image should range from 5 KB to 50 KB.
- The image ought to fit inside a passport. The background must be light-colored, and the applicant’s face must be plainly seen.
To upload the photo, follow these instructions:
- Look through photos from a certain location.
- Look at the photo.
- Using the zoom-in and zoom-out buttons, crop the image as needed.
- To upload the photo, click the OK button.
7. Specifics of the Applicant
The applicant must enter the information below:
- Choose the appropriate option for the Mr., Mrs., or Ms. salutation.
- First name, Father/Husband/Middle Name, and Surname are the order in which the applicant must enter his\her name.
- Select your occupation from the list below:
- Choose the following for Marital Status:
- Choose your gender from the options below:
8. Address of Applicant with PIN Number
The applicant must enter the following information:
- Village/Ward (Optional)
- PIN Code
9. Contact information
The applicant must submit their contact information as follows:
- Email address of the applicant.
- Home phone number
- Office phone number
10. Application’s bank account information
The applicant must supply the following bank account information:
- To validate the bank account number and corresponding IFSC or MICR code, upload a scanned copy of a voided check.
- Enter your bank account number in the text field and then enter it again to confirm.
- Type the IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code here. OR Enter the same bank’s MICR (Magnetic Ink Character Recognition) number.
- If all of your information is entered correctly, the system will automatically display the name of the bank and the branch in the text fields. If it is not visible, check your bank information once more and carry on.
11. Verification Code
- Please select the CAPTCHA Verification option.
12. Registration submission
- If all information is accurate, click the “Submit” button to send your online registration form. If you need to make changes, use the “Reset” button.
13. Confirm Registration
- As per usual, you will receive a confirmation notification (in red colour) asking you to confirm that all of the information you supplied is accurate.
- Verify all of the data that was entered. Click the “Confirm” button to submit the lottery registration form if all the information is accurate.
- After completing all the above stepsyou have click on the Lottery Application tab.
- Then a new page will appear on your screen.
- By clicking on the Search Icon that is displayed in the red square, choose Scheme Code Number.
- You’ll see the Select Scheme window after clicking the search icon.
- You must choose the Scheme code from the list provided in that. Then, along with images, a floor plan, a location on a Google map, amenities, and a property estimator for the actual project, you will receive all the information about the Scheme, including the Scheme Name, Income Group, Allowed Categories, Total Tenements, Carpet Area, and Base Cost. To correct your scheme, click the “OK” button.
Choose the Applicant Type
- After finishing the step of choosing the Scheme. The choice of the applicant type comes next.
- If “Individual” is chosen as the applicant type, you can move on to the following step right away.
- If you choose “Co-Applicant” as the applicant type, you must then enter additional applicant information by selecting the “Add Co-Applicant” button.
- Scheme Details: Choose the necessary details after choosing Scheme Code No.
- choose the category for reservations.
- According to the specified Scheme Code No., the Scheme Name will be presented.
- Choose “Individual” or “Co-Applicant” as the applicant type.
- They can add their spouse to this application form and apply for the scheme together if the application type is “Co-Applicant.”
- EMD Amount
- Following the scheme selection, you will see the EMD amount that can only be paid online.
- Allotment Preference
- If you would want to be considered for the allocation of unoccupied flats in any other Schemes, please select “Yes”; otherwise, select “No.”
- Code of Verification
- Please fill out the provided textbox with the displayed CAPTCHA.
- The “Submit” button will become active once the CAPTCHA has been completed. To submit the application, click the Submit button.
- A confirmation message will appear when you submit the lottery application, as seen in the following picture. Verify all of the information, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and press the “Confirm” button to submit your Lottery Application.
Payment of EMD Amount
- After submitting your Lottery Application successfully, you must pay the EMD Amount as the last step. Online payments are available.
- Online (using NEFT, RTGS, or Internet Banking)
- Access to the “Pay” button
- To make a payment for the EMD Amount, click the “Pay” button.
- The EMD sum must be paid online if the applicant hits the “Pay” option.
Access to “Pay” Button 2
- If you log out of the system prior to paying the EMD amount and then log back in after some time, you will see the screen below to do so. To make a payment, click the “Pay” button.
How to Pay an Online EMD Amount:
- Print out the acknowledgment.
- Where applicable, add your signature to the acknowledgment.
- Create a scan of the acknowledgment slip. The maximum size for an image should be 300 KB in JPEG format.
- The “Choose File” button can be used to browse through scanned acknowledgment images.
- In order to upload the chosen file, click the “Upload” button.
- The “Pay Online” button will become active as soon as the file has been successfully uploaded.
- To pay, use the “Pay Online” button.
- A redirect to the online payment procedure page appears after the applicant clicks the “Pay Online” button.
- The applicant is sent to the Payment Gateway after selecting the checkbox and clicking the “Proceed To Payment” button.
Steps to Login on The Portal
- You need to first visit CIDCO’s official website.
- Your screen will then display the home page.
- Under the login box on the homepage, you must provide a username, password, and captcha code.
- You must now select the login button.
- This process will allow you to access the portal.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Password
- You need to first visit CIDCO’s official website.
- Your screen will then display the home page.
- Under the login box on the homepage, where you have to click on the Forgotten Password option.
- Then a new page open where you entre your:
- User Name
- Confirm Password
- After that click on the Save button.
- Helpline: No.022-62722250
Cidco Lottery FAQs
The residents of Maharashtra who belong to EWS or LIG will get the benefit.
Eknath Shinde, the chief minister of Maharashtra announced the 7,849 dwellings for members of the economically disadvantaged (EWS) and low-income groups (LIG) on October 24, 2022
City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra