Do cmaaa assam gov in Registration for Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan 2023 and Check Eligibility Criteria, Required Document, Benefits of Registration, and Last Date of Registration Online
The Chief Minister of Assam State Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma has launched the official web portal for Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan 2023 i.e., cmaaa assam gov in. The youth of the state who are searching for cmaaa.assam.gov.in Registration and application process may easily apply from this Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan website. On Assam cmaaa assam gov in you will get information regarding required documents, objectives, benefits of the scheme, and an easy registration process. মুখ্যমন্ত্রীৰ আত্মনির্ভৰ অসম অভিযান registration is started from 23 September 2023 so hurry up and do your registration at cmaaa.assam.gov.in online.
Assam cmaaa assam gov in Portal Registration
By their registration at cmaaa assam gov in portal, unemployed youth may avail the opportunity to become self-employed. Because the eligible students will get 2 to 5 lakh rupees in a mix of government grants and interest-free loans. After the selection, the eligible candidate will go for one month of training under the selected institute for skill training. With the help of these skill training institutes, he or she will get training for making their entrepreneurship, management, and accounting skills more powerful.
Also check: Assam Govt 2 Lakh Scheme
Objective of cmaaa assam gov in Registration
The main and primary objective of cmaaa.assam.gov.in Registration is to provide a golden opportunity to the unemployed but ambitious youth to make them self-reliant in their interest field of entrepreneurship. মুখ্যমন্ত্রী আত্ম নিৰ্ভৰ অসম অভিযান will provide self-employment after doing the training under agriculture, horticulture, poultry farming, dairy and fisheries.
Key Highlights of cmaaa assam gov in Registration
|Name of Scheme||Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan 2023|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Start Date of Registration||23rd September 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||7th November 2023|
|Objective||To provide Self Employed Opportunity|
|Benefits||it will provide 2 to 5 lakh rupees|
Required Document for cmaaa assam protal Registration
- Identity Proof (PAN/Driving Licence/Passport/Bank Passbook/Aadhaar/Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof of the Applicant
- Education Qualification
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom List
- Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check Book
- PAN Card
Benefits of Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Registration
- The selected beneficiary will get Rupee 2 lakh to 5 Lakh rupees for their startups.
- This financial assistance will be provided in a mix of government grants and interest-free loans.
- The registered and eligible youth of Assam state will go on one-month training and learn about entrepreneurship, accounting, and management skills.
- At the time period of training the selected beneficiary will get Rupee 10000 as a stipend.
- Under the Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan government will select a total 2 lakh candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for cmaaa assam gov in Registration
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam and should be above 28 years and below 40 years as of 1st April 2023 (the upper age limit is relaxed to 43 years for the SC/ST/OBC category).
- The applicant should possess educational qualifications –
- Minimum qualification Class X Pass for general category (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC: up to class X)
- ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in other Technical Courses, Post Graduates Degree Holders in Professional courses like Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, CA, etc.
- The applicant should possess skills, experiences, knowledge, etc., to undertake income-generating activities.
- The applicants should have a bank account, which has been opened before 31st December 2023.
- The applicant should have not defaulted on any loan taken from cooperative and Nationalized Bank in the past.
- Not more than one member from any family shall be eligible for availing benefits under this scheme.
- The applicant must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange.
How to Do cmaaa assam gov in Registration for Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan
After Checking their eligibility and all required document the candidate of Assam state who wishes to do their registration at https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in/ portal they have to follow the following process:-
First Step Asom Abhijan Registration
- Now visit at the Official Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Website and search for Registration
- After getting the Registration option kindly Click On It.
- Fill the required details such as:-
- Applicant Name
- Enter your 10-digit mobile Number or Email ID carefully.
- Create Password
- Click on Submit Button
- Now an OTP will be sent to your given mobile number or email ID
- Now after filling in all the required details, your registration will be complete.
Second Step Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Apply Online
- Now after the successful registration, you have to go for the second step i.e., Apply Online Process.
- For Apply Online do Login under cmaaa assam gov Portal.
- Fill Registered Mobile Number and Password.
- After the successful login, you will get the apply online option under the cmaaa assam portal.
- By following these steps your registration will be complete.
- For any query kindly mail us at – [email protected]
Cmaaa assam Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan FAQs
The Portal of Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan is https://cmaaa.assam.gov.in.
The Required Document for cmaaa assam Registration is Identity Proof, Address Proof of the Applicant, Education Qualification, Employment Exchange Registration Card, Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check Book, and PAN Card
For any query kindly mail us at – [email protected]
The Last Date for Asom Abhijan Registration at Cmaaa Assam Portal is 7th November 2023