Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom was launched recently during a cabinet meeting in the Assam state. The scheme was created to provide skill training programs to people who are interested in starting their own businesses in the Assam state. Creating opportunities related to business is very necessary because of the economy in which we are living now. The permanent residents of the Assam state can apply for the scheme by reading about the eligibility criteria mentioned below. The official portal for the scheme will be launched by the government on 23rd September 2023 so you can apply for the scheme on the same date. Check the details here:
Importance of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme
The skill enhancement opportunity is very beneficial for people who want to start their own business in the Assam state but they do not have proper opportunities. Loans will also be provided during the development of this prestigious scheme to the people that can be used to create capital for the business. People who are not able to continue their studies can apply for the scheme to start their skill investment program in Assam state. This is very important to control the GDP of the Assam state because many new businesses will be launched. This will also create a better space for people who want to start their own businesses but do not have the proper capital to do so.
Also Read: Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
The objective of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme 2023
The main objective of the skill enhancement program that is created by the Assam government is to help people who are not able to get proper opportunities to start their own businesses. If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity to start your own business then you can apply for the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme. The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Assam state to get the benefit of this prestigious scheme. People will be selected and they will be given skill enhancement and training opportunities. People will also be given a particular stipend during the enhancement opportunity created by the Assam government.
Key Highlights of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
|Name||Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam|
|Launched by||Assam government|
|Objective||Providing stipend and skill training|
|Beneficiaries||Entrepreneurs of Assam|
- The applicants must be permanent residents of Assam.
- The age should fall within the range of 18 to 45 years.
- To be eligible for this scheme, beneficiaries must have a minimum qualification of passing Class 10.
- Beneficiaries should possess the necessary skills and knowledge, such as those acquired through ITI or Diploma programs, to engage in income-generating activities.
- Beneficiaries must not have a history of loan defaults.
- The applicant should not come from families with government service holders or pensioners.
- Only candidates falling under the BPL category are eligible.
- Only one member per family is eligible for this scheme.
- The applicant must have been registered with the Employment Exchange before 1st April 2023 to be eligible.
Also Read: Apun Bahan Scheme Assam
Benefits of Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom 2023
- 2 lakh beneficiaries will be eligible in the next 2 years in order to get the benefit of this program.
- Financial assistance will be given by the government and interest-free loans will be given by the government to be paid after 5 years.
- Skill enhancement programs will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can start their own business in Assam state.
- Selected beneficiaries will be undergoing one month of training in the institute presented by the organization.
- 10000 will be granted as a stipend during the training.
Required Documents for Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Identification Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Residents Proof
- The selected beneficiaries will be undergoing one month of training in the selected Educational Institute so that they can enhance entrepreneurship, management, and accounting skills.
- People will be shortlisted for the training on the basis of the eligibility criteria presented by the organization.
- Try to apply for the program only if you qualify as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- You will be also selected on the basis of your interest in a business.
How to Do Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Asom Registration Online?
- The official portal of the scheme has launched by the organization on 23rd September 2023.
- To apply for the scheme, you will have to visit the official Atmanirbhar Asom website of the scheme.
- The activated link to apply for this scheme will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the activated link and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form with important information.
- Upload all of the documents and verify the information that you have presented in the application form.
- Successfully submit the application form.
- All India Number(s): 0361-2237039
Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam is created for the help of the businessman in the Assam state who do not have the proper skills and knowledge to start their own businesses. This scheme will provide skill training opportunities.
If you want to be eligible for the scheme then you are required to be a permanent resident of the Assam state and you must have an interest in business.
Business owners of the Assam state will be provided an opportunity to get skill development training in the Assam state during which they will be provided 10000 Rupees as a stipend.
The official portal for the Mukhya Mantri Atmanirbhar Assam will be launched on 23rd September 2023. People can apply for the scheme starting from the same exam date