In this time our country is adopting the digital culture to perform all the office, school and medical work. As a result, the Odisha government has launched the e-district site, via which residents can access numerous government services online at any time and from any location. The e-District portal entails integrated and seamless delivery of citizen services by district administration through workflow automation, back-end digitization, integration, and process redesigning across participating sections/departments in order to provide services to citizens in the most efficient manner possible. Therefore, we will give you all the necessary information about the E District Odisha 2023 Certificate in this article. We’ll demonstrate both how to acquire various kinds of e certificates and how to check on their validity. Therefore, carefully read this page if you want to learn everything there is to know about the E district Odisha certificate portal.
What Is E District Odisha 2023?
Mr. Naveen Patnaik, the chief minister of Odisha, introduces the Odisha e-District Portal. The government of Odisha launched an e-District portal to offer speedy and hassle-free services to its citizens. This integrated gateway allows citizens who are unable to physically appear at any form of government office and want to complete their work in the comfort of their own homes to access a variety of services with just a few clicks. You can also use the officer on duty at a CSE Center to help you fill out the application.Residents of Odisha can use this portal to apply for e-certificates such as residence certificates, income certificates, etc. Residents of Odisha no longer need to visit the tehsil and other government offices like they used to in order to apply for and download certificates like the resident certificate, income certificate, guardianship certificate, caste certificate, etc.
Also Read: Odisha Bhulekh
Key Highlights of Portal
|Launched By||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Scheme||E District Odisha 2023|
|Objective||Ensuring that all government certificates are accessible online|
|Benefits||Time saving process and easy to use|
|Eligibility Criteria||Citizens of Odisha|
Objective of E District Odisha
The main objective of the E district Odisha certificate site is to provide residents of Odisha with online access to various forms of government certificates like income, residence, caste, etc. You only need to use the E district of Odisha certificate portal to submit your application online. No need to visit tehsils or government buildings. The process will be less complicated and time-consuming thanks to our website.
Benefits and Features of E District Odisha
- The inhabitants of Odisha will be able to access all government services online through the Odisha e-District Portal.
- Residents would be able to apply for e-certificates such as income, residency, caste, etc. using this platform while simply sitting at home.
- To apply for certificates, people weren’t required to attend government offices.
- The government won’t impose any fees for the e-services.
- The site under the 5T idea was launched by the Odisha government on December 28, 2019.
- The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, and the Government of India are responsible for operating this portal.
Types of E- Certificates
- Resident certificate: A resident certificate is a piece of paper that attests to a person’s residence.
- The existence of your current residence at that address is attested to by this certificate.
- Income certificate: This certificate serves as proof of an individual’s or family’s yearly income.
- Guardianship Certificate: A guardianship certificate attests to the custody of a minor.
- A caste certificate is a document used to verify a person’s caste. These certificates are distributed to members of the SC, ST, SEBC, and OBC castes.
- A legal heir certificate establishes a connection between a deceased person and his or her heirs through the use of a special document. In the event of an inheritance or asset transfer, this certificate is used.
- Additional certificates and licences: This hotel is also able to acquire additional certificates and licences, such as asset and income certificates, licences for seeds, systems for number registration, and so on.
Services Provided Under e-District Portal
Revenue And Disaster Management Department
- Resident Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Guardianship Certificate
- Scheduled Caste Certificate
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- Legal Heir Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- SEBC Certificate
Directorate Of Horticulture
- Seed License (District)
- Seed License (State)
- Nursery Registration System
Animal Husbandry And Veterinary Services Directorate
- Animal Health Certificate Under The ARD Sector
- Support to Farmers for setting up Sheep/ Goat/Broiler/Pig Units
- Postmortem Reports and Insurance Documents for insurance claims of animals
Directorate Of Fisheries
- Registration certificate and fishing licence under OMFRA
- Renewal of fishing licence under OMFRA
Odia Language And Literature And Cultural Department
- Ravindra Mandap Booking
- Utkal Mandap Booking
- BhanjaKala Mandap Booking
Also Read: Odisha Go Sugam Portal
Health And Family Welfare
- PC & PNDT
- Authentication of Original Educational Qualification
School And Mass Education
- Issue of Duplicate Marksheet (CHSE)
- Authentication of Original Certificate OR Marksheet
- Issue Of Provisional Certificates
How Do I Use the e-District Portal To Apply For An e-Certificate
You must adhere to the straightforward instructions provided below to apply for the certificate through the e-District Portal:
- The applicants should visit the e-District Portal’s official website first.
- You must now click Login on the home page.
- On your screen will now appear a login form.
- If this is your first time using the portal, select Don’t have an account? Sign up HERE.
- An application for registration will now appear on your screen.
- Now complete the registration form’s fields for your name, email address, mobile number, state, etc., and click the “Submit” button.
- Go back to the portal’s home page now.
- The next step is to select Services.
- Then select the department for the services you want to apply for.
- Select the desired service, click it, and then input your login information.
- An application form will show up on your screen after logging in.
- Click on Submit after entering all the information requested on the application form.
- You can now save the application reference number for further use.
How Do I Check The Status Of My Application
- The e-District Portal’s official website must be visited first.
- You can now click the Check Your Application Status option at the bottom of the main page.
- You currently have two ways to monitor the progress of your application:
- with the aid of the application reference number.
- using the application details or OTP.
- Choose one from these, then fill out the form by clicking on Submit.
- After doing the aforementioned steps, the screen will show the status of your application.
How Can I Download/Verify The Certificate
- The e-District Portal’s official website must be visited first.
- You can now click the option to “Verify Your Certificate” at the bottom of the home page.
- You must now enter the token and application reference number and click Get Certificate.
- Downloading the certificate is now possible.
Steps to Print Certificate
- Visit the district of Odisha’s official website to get started.
- A home page will appear in front of you.
- Navigate to the login section on the homepage.
- A brand-new window will appear on your screen.
- In the application form, provide your username and password for logging in.
- After a successful login, select Print Certificate from the menu.
- Click the submit button after entering the application reference number.
- On the screen, the certificate will be visible.
- To print it, select the print option.
- Address: Odisha Computer Application Centre, Technical Directorate of Electronics & Information Technology Department, Govt. of Odisha OCAC Building, Plot No.N-1/7-D, Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751013, Odisha, India.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online or in-person applications for services are accepted from citizens. You must first register on the portal for an account before using the online method. You can apply for the service at any CSC Center for offline mode.
By visiting the official website and clicking the “Check Your Application Status” option, you can find out the status of your application.
Printing your issued certificate is possible by coming to the same website and clicking the login button. At this point, click “Track Application Status” and enter the Application Reference.