A new website named the Employee Performance Monitoring (EMP) Portal has been launched by the Jammu & Kashmir governments. This portal will be Monitoring employee performance which will help to keep a check on Jammu and Kashmir’s state workers’ productivity. If you are employed by the government of Jammu and Kashmir, you are qualified to receive information about the EPM JK Portal, which is available to access the operations of the employees in the various departments of the government of Jammu and Kashmir. Employees will also be able to monitor their own progress thanks to the creation of this prestigious official website.You can read more about the EPM JK Portal in the article that is provided below. We will also walk you through the step-by-step process of registering for this official portal and logging in to the official portal to view all the details.
About EPM JK Portal 2023
The Jammu and Kashmir governments will be in control of the employee performance tracking platform beginning on the 17th of each month. The Chief Secretary unveiled it. Utilising the EPM portal, the government will evaluate the efficiency and output of its employees. Without worrying about the comments that will be made by their superiors, candidates can use this portal to access the official website and review the performance they are providing to the state government. Additionally, the portal can only be accessed by those who hold official positions with the Jammu and Kashmir state governments. The user also has to download the SANDES Mobile app from the Google Play store. Simply enter the app’s name to download it. The portal also enables personnel to supervise information and confirm the status of their reports. If managers can monitor employees’ performance online, they’ll work harder.
Also Read: JK HRMS Portal
Objective of EPM JK Portal 2023
This new programme was developed by the government of Jammu and Kashmir in order to give all of the employees in the various government departments fair opportunities. Employees will be able to access departmental developments thanks to the development of the prestigious EPM JK Portal, and they will be able to access the rewards that their superiors give them each month when they perform exceptionally well in order to complete their daily tasks. The official portal will use to track the objectives of the government personnel and ensure that business is as usual for them. You won’t have to worry about physically being present anyplace at any time because you can use this portal online and check the details.
Key Highlights of EPM JK Portal 2023
|Launched By||Government of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of Portal||EPM JK Portal 2023|
|Objective||To provide a facility were Govt workers Keep their record|
|Benefits||Aids in keeping track of government employees and their employment status|
|Eligibility Criteria||Workers of Jammu & Kashmir|
|Date of report submission||17th of every month|
Benefits of EPM JK Portal 2023
The following is a list of advantages of using the portal:
- Aids in keeping track of government employees and their employment status.
- The seamless operation of Employees and the resolution of their complaints is ensured by this Portal.
- Benefits are gained from these government personnel’ evaluations by their individual reporting and controlling officers thanks to the Portal’s effectiveness
To apply for this portal, a candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:-
- The candidate must reside in Jammu and Kashmir state permanently.
- The candidate must work for the government.
Users need these with them in order to register or access the Portal:
- additionally, the active mobile number.
Process for Registering with JK EPM Portal
- Applicants first need to visit the EPM-JK official website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Click the “Registration/Login” button on the homepage.
- When you get back to the sign-in screen, choose “New User.”
- The screen will then display the registration page.
- By entering the CPISID and clicking Get Details.
- Finish the registration process right away. From the drop-down option, choose “Send.”
- Your sign-in information will email to your phone after you complete the registration process.
Login to JK EPM Portal
- First you need to go to the official website of EPM.
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Then select “Login” from the menu on the home page.
- Enter your username, password, and verification code as well as your user credentials.
- Then select “Sign in” from the menu on the right.
JK EPM Portal Sandes App
- On your mobile device, open the Google Play Store app, and look for the “Sandes App” entry.
- After that, look for the SANDES app and select “Install” when you see it.
- Start the software installation process. Once you have done configuring the programme, run it.
- The word “Welcome” will display in a message. You can now access your account in two different ways.
- As an illustration, one would use a phone number and the other might use an email address.
- At this time, kindly enter your phone number. Enter the OTP, please. You will receive the one-time password on your phone.
- Your full name, gender, and profile picture should include in the application along with any other information needed.
- The app should inform of your location, and you should sync your contact list.
- Helpdesk- firstname.lastname@example.org
EPM JK Portal FAQs
EPM JK stands for Employee Performance Monitoring Jammu & Kashmir Portal.
The workers of Jammu & Kashmir are able to access the benefits of the EPM JK Portal.
The performance of the workers will be tracked on the 17th of every month under the portal.