Hakku Patra Property Registration will be helpful for the people who are coming from the economically backward section of society and do not have resources so that they can retain the ownership of the lands available in the Karnataka state. The scheme will only be available for the people who belong to the economically backward section and are permanent residents of the Karnataka state. You must have a property in the Karnataka state in order to successfully apply for this scheme. The Hakku Patra Property Registration 2023 will be initiated in the name of the woman or the owner of the house as per the eligibility criteria presented by the Karnataka Government. Check out more details about the scheme given below.
What is Hakku Patra?
Hakku Patra is a title deed that can also be termed an occupancy certificate. It can also act as a title deed of a property which is primarily an occupancy certificate provided to a person. In the Karnataka state, the document is provided to the people coming from the economically backward section of the society under the Ambedkar rural housing scheme. The document is provided to the people so that they can get housing opportunities if they do not have any help with this certificate. The Hakku Patra Property Registration is also provided when an individual does own property but they do not have the real documents in order to prove their ownership. The lateral translation of Hakku Patra is a claim letter. This will help individuals to retain their ownership of land.
Also Read: Karnataka Seva Sindhu
Benefits Of Hakku Patra Property Registration
- Development of this scheme the people who do not have the correct documents of their land or property will be given their legal documents.
- The scheme is directly presented by the Karnataka state government and the procedures are very transparent.
- The scheme will resolve any issues of ownership within a land or a property through the development of this deed.
- The procedure of submitting your land documents will be very easy because the deed will be provided free of cost to all of the beneficiaries who belong to the economically backward section of the society.
- The document will also prevent any trespassing of a particular boundary or a property.
To apply for this scheme, the applicant must follow particular eligibility criteria presented by the concerned authorities given below:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Karnataka state.
- The applicant must belong to the SC/ST or OBC category
- The applicant must belong to EBC (Economically Backward Class) with an income that falls within the BPL (below poverty line) income level set by the government. The current BPL limit set by the government is Rs. 32,000 per annum.
- Not availed of housing assistance under any other government or private scheme.
- Documents from the Beneficiary:
- Duly Filled, specific application
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate (annual income below Rs. 32,000)
- Mortgage Deed
- Non-alienation agreement
- Documents from the Gram Panchayat, EO, CEO of the ZP
- A confirmation letter with information and conditions prescribed under the RGRHCL (Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited)
- A confirmation letter regarding convincing the beneficiary not to alienate the house for 15 years
Also Read: Fruits Karnataka Portal
How To Download a Land Purchase Certificate?
- Hakku Patra will be available by going to the offices of the CEO (Chief Executive Officer), ZP (Zilla Panchayat) of the district, EO (Executive Officer), Gramme Panchayat, or Taluk Panchayat.
- The applicant must fill out the application form directly by going to the government office.
- The document is a part of Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited presented by the Karnataka Ambedkar Rural Housing Scheme.
Hakku Patra Property Registration 2023 Application Status
- You will first have to visit the Hakku Patra website of this scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- Go to the rural section on the left-hand side of the homepage.
- Now click on Land Bank and Sites (Hakkupatra) Beneficiary List
- A drop down when you will open on your screen with the following options:
- Land Available
- Site Beneficiary List
- Land Available (Survey No. Wise)
- You must select “Site Beneficiary List” from this menu.
- A list of regions will open on your screen.
- Choose your district, taluk, and gram panchayat.
- The information will open on your screen.
Terms And Conditions
- Hakku Patra will initiate in the name of the woman or the name of the husband. If the applicant is a widower or unmarried then the deed can be presented in his or her name.
- The updated list of siteless/homeless people in Karnataka is used by Gramme Sabha to choose the Hakku Patra recipients.
- The Hakku Patra land’s built-up area must be at least 20 square meters. For the same, there isn’t a set design or plan.
- Different methods can use to build the house to accommodate local elements including the climate, soil, availability of materials, and the beneficiary’s needs.
- The recipient is entitled to take part in every phase of building the house.
- Similar to the Indira Awaas Scheme, this scheme can make use of better house designs, clean practices, building techniques, materials, etc.
- The beneficiary will only give 15 years of residential possession. Only after this time period has passed will the ownership be transferred to the beneficiary’s name.
- The beneficiary is prohibited from abandoning the property for 15 years. The government may forfeit the property in this situation and give the land to another qualified beneficiary. The property may even be sold or returned to the company.
- Cauvery Bhavan, 9th Floor, C & F Block, K. G. Road, Bengaluru – 560 009
- Tel (O): 91-080-22106888, 91-080-23118888, Fax: 91-080-22247317
- Website: https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in,Email ID: [email protected]
Hakku Patra Property Registration 2023 FAQs
The applicant will have to visit the concerned government office in order to successfully apply for this scheme.
The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka state and must be long to the economically backward section of the society to apply for this scheme.
Hakku Patra will be provided to the people who have lost original documents of their property. This document will retain the ownership of a particular property.
The people who do not have the proper resources in order to successfully get their own documents can apply for this scheme.