The Government of Haryana state has created housing board Haryana during the year 1971 in order to monitor the information available through the Haryana Housing Board act. This act was created by the Haryana government in order to provide opportunities to construct houses and the main objective behind this act was to also provide employment to the people who were otherwise unemployed and to cater the needs of the people who belong to the economically backward section of the society. The people can check more information about the Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the other information related to the latest housing scheme presented by the organisation.
About Haryana Housing Board 2023
Haryana housing boards provide a lot of opportunities to the people who are not able to get good housing opportunities due to the financial background presented to them and also the inflation rate that is prevalent in India. The people can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website created by the organization and then they can apply for the options available by the organisation. The people can fill out the application form if they belong to the economically backward section of society or if they belong to the caste that is mentioned by the Haryana Housing Board. You will be eligible to get a lot of benefits if you are eligible for the housing facilities presented by the organisation and, most importantly, will be able to get a house.
Also Read: HUDA Plot Scheme
Objective Of Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide a home to people who are otherwise not able to get housing facilities due to the financial differences that they are currently going through. Housing Haryana Board has come into existence in order to help the people belonging to the economically weaker section of society so that they can get housing opportunities without worrying about the expenses that are required in order to successfully maintain a house. The houses which are provided under these schemes are very well and they are equally furnished for the help of the people. The people can easily apply for the auction available at the official website of the Housing Board Government Of Haryana. The people will be selected based on their income criteria.
Highlights Of Haryana Housing Board Scheme
|Name||Haryana Housing Board|
|Launched by||Government of Haryana|
|Objective||Providing housing opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||People belonging to BPL and EWS category|
Latest Housing Scheme
The Housing Board of Haryana has now invited the online application for the registration of applicants for the allotment of 190 EWS flats which are available to the BPL category of the candidates or the people who belong to the economically backward section of the society on a hire purchase basis at Pinjore Kalka. The people can apply for this scheme presented by the organization by visiting the official website. This locality is a very prestigious Pro quality which is situated at a distance of 10 km from the city of Panchkula. The people can fill out the application form available on the official website and then they will be eligible to apply for the flats available by the organization.
- You can fill out the application form starting from 16th December.
- The last date to fill out the online application form is 15th June.
- You have to submit your registration amount on 18th June.
- The auctions will complete by 31st December
You can check out important details related to the house fee from the pointers given below:-
- The online application fee is 100% + 18% GST
- The tentative cost will be 692000 Rupees
- The registration amount is 69200 Rupees
- The tentative area covered is 300 square feet.
Description of Accommodation
You can check out the details related to the accommodation of the flat from the pointers given below:-
- Two Rooms, Kitchen, Toilet, Front and rear verandah on GF, Front and rear Balcony on FF & SF.
- The accommodation is tentative.
- Front & rear Courtyards would belong to the GF allottee.
- The stairs and terrace are for common use by all allottees and no one will have individual rights.
- No alteration/additional construction is allowed on any floor.
- The parking of the FF & SF allottee shall be in front of the staircase and the area between the boundary walls of the front courtyard of the GF allottee.
- The drawings are subject to change and approval of the competent authority
Specifications Of The Flat
The flats will have the following specifications as per the rules of the organization:-
- Flooring- Glazed ceramic tiles (anti-skid)flooring in rooms, kitchen, toilet & Kota stone flooring in stairs.
- Joinery- Pressed Steel double rebate Chowkhats for external doors and windows and angle iron single rebate frames for internal doors and ventilators. Flush door shutters and windows shutter with glass panes.
- Kitchen- Worktop in Baroda Green marble, Dado in Glazed ceramic tiles on walls up to 2 feet above worktop. Steel sink in the kitchen.
- Toilet- Glazed ceramic tiles on wall up to 4 feet high.
- Internal Public Health Services- GI(Class-B) pipe and its fittings for water supply with C.P conventional Fittings, UPVC (SWR grade) pipes for sewerage, and sanitary installations.
- Internal Electrical Services- Concealed rigid PVC pipe with MS Boxes, a suitable number of lights. Power Plug points with copper conductor, Earth leakage circuit breaker/MCBs.
- General finish- Oil-bound distemper on all internal walls and outer walls shall finish exterior acrylic emulsion paint of 1st quality.
The following reservations will be provided to the different types of people under this scheme:-
|Haryana State Govt. Employeesi)Haryana State Govt. Employees and employee of Board/Corp. Improvement Trust/State Co-op Bank under Haryana Govt. who have more than 5 years of service at the time of application to Retireii) Haryana State Govt. Employees andemployee of Board/Corp. Improvement Trust/State Co-op Bank under Haryana Govt. who have less than 5 years of service to go||3%2%|
|Retired Haryana government employee||2 percent|
|Housing board Haryana employee||1%|
|A physically handicapped and blind person||3%|
|War Widow, disabled soldiers freedom fighters (including their children and grandchildren), Defense personnel/Ex-Servicemen personal(Resident of Haryana)and paramilitary forces like CRPF, BSF, Indo Tibetan Border Police, RPF, CRF(Resident of Haryana) and legal heir/development of the police personal of Haryana killed in action||8% and 2%|
|Widow excluding war widow||Two percent|
|Senior citizen||Two percent|
Eligibility for BPL applicants
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme if they belong to the BPL category:-
- The applicant should belong to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) family of Haryana only (Haryana Domicile is required).
- The applicant, his/her spouse or his/her dependent children should not own any Dwelling Unit/plot in any HSVP Sector/licensed colony in any of the urban areas in the State.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have attained the age of majority (18 Years) at the time of registration.
- An eligible person, his or her spouse, or any of his/her dependent members cannot submit more than one application under this scheme. The applicant is required to furnish documentary proof (valid BPL card issued by the Competent Authority) in support of his/her eligibility
Also Check: PMAY Yojana
Eligibility for EWS applicants
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria is the belong to the EWS category and apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant should be a domicile of Haryana or is a person who is working in Haryana for at least six months on the date of application or is an employee of Haryana Govt. or Central Govt. Municipal Corporation is any Board/Corporate body working under the control of the Haryana Government or the Govt. of India or ex-servicemen or a retired Haryana Govt. servant.
- The applicant should not own a house in Haryana, either in his /her name or in the name of his/her wife/husband or in the name of his/her dependent relatives including unmarried minor children. However, applicants owning ancestral houses in a village or a share in urban or rural property are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have attended the age of majority (18 Years) at the time of registration.
- An eligible person, his or her spouse, or any of his/her dependent members cannot submit more than one application to this scheme.
- The applicant of the reserved category should be a resident/domicile of Haryana.
- For the purpose of Housing income limit for EWS is Rs. 3.00 lacs per annum. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority or Income certificate will be valid
Mode Of Allotment
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully get a flat allotted to them as per the eligibility criteria:-
- In case the number of applications exceeds the number of flats offered for allotment, the list of successful applicants shall be determined by an online draw of lots(subject of eligibility) which shall be held within six months from the closing date of registration. The exact date, time, and venue of the draw shall be intimated through E-mail, SMS, and also on the website of Housing Board Haryana
- Specific floors/flats will be allotted by a draw of lots out of flats available for allotment which shall be binding on the applicants.
- Preference will be given to the BPL Applicants for allotment of flats.
- 50% of the amount received with an application will be forfeited in case of withdrawal of the application at any time after registration and the balance will be refunded without any interest.
- Extra charges for corner flats allotted by a draw of lots will be payable @ 10% of the cost of land at the time of possession along with amount payable at the time of allotment/possession.
In order to be selected in this scheme and get the flat allott the authorities will follow the following procedure:-
- After the closing of registration, the application will scrutinize.
- If found incorrect, a stipulated time will be given to the applicants for correction.
- The correct list will be prepared of registered applicants.
- The exact date, time and venue of draw shall be intimated through E-mail, SMS and also on the website of Housing Board Haryana.
- The list of successful applicants will be prepared by draw of lots within six months of the closing date of registration out of registered applicants (subject to eligibility) and the same will be published on the web site of Housing Board Haryana.
- There will be no waiting list.
- The initial deposit (Registration amount) of unsuccessful applicants in the draw of lots will be refunded without interest by Housing Board Haryana within 30 days after draw through online in the account of registered applicants. Interest will be paid as per saving bank rate of Nationalized Bank for delay in draw beyond six months.
- After successful draw 15% amount of tentative cost will be demanded by Housing Board Haryana through online mode payable within 30 days from the issue of demand notice.
- 15% of the amount has to be deposited at the time of possession. Thereafter, remaining 60% of the flat cost at the time of possession shall have to be paid within a period of 100 days from the date of issue of Allotment letter without interest, or in 13 years (156EMI) with rate of interest 9.25 % PA.
- GST as applicable will recover from the allottees.
- The applicants are eligible for interest subsidy under PMAY(U)-CLSS if they opt for a home loan through Banks and HFC.
- Allotment shall be subject to the provisions of Haryana Housing Board Act, 1971 and Rules and Regulations framed there under and as amended from time to time.
Terms And Conditions
The applicant will have to follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Housing Board Haryana reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of flats depending upon the actual feasibility at the site during the course of the construction. Similarly, the Board also reserves the right to change the facilities and specifications.
- The Board also reserves the right to make variation in the size of rooms and overall covered area as per actual construction. The conceptual plans given in the brochure are tentative and meant for guidance of the intending purchasers of the flats. The Board further reserves the right to make modifications in the design, scope of work, specifications and price without assigning any reason.
- The terms and conditions will follow in general but Housing Board Haryana reserves the right to alter any of these as and when considered necessary.
- Any change in the facilities, specifications, design, overall covered area, scope of work and price, etc. shall be binding on the applicants.
- The Board reserves the right to withdraw/amend/cancel the scheme at its discretion without assigning any reason.
- The application should be in the prescribed application form duly accompanied with the requisite amount and bank particulars.
- Mere submission of any application form along with initial deposit shall not entitle the applicant to the allotment of a flat. Consideration of applicant’s name shall be subject to fulfillment of the eligibility as per terms and conditions of the scheme. Inadvertent consideration of the name of an ineligible applicant shall not vest any right for allotment of flat to the applicant.
- Wrong submission, suppression/concealment of facts detected at any stage would result in cancellation of registration/allotment of flat, besides forfeiture of the entire amount deposited.
- All disputes regarding registration/allotment of flats under the scheme shall be subject to court of law at Panchkula only.
- The flat shall not be put to any use other than for a residence. The allottee shall not be entitled to sub-divide the flat or amalgamate with any other flat unit or make any structural additions/alterations without the prior written permission of the Housing Board Haryana.
- All expenses on account of transfer of allotment or execution of the conveyance deed shall be borne by the allottees.
- No alteration/additional construction is allowed on any floor.
Also Read: Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Haryana Housing Board Scheme 2023 Registration Procedure
If you want to register yourself for the Haryana housing board scheme 2023 then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Booking Open and a new page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the new bookings open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Registration
- You have to click on the option called Register Here
- The registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the registration form and register yourself for the scheme accordingly.
- Click on the submit tab to submit the online application form and proceed to the next page.
- Complete the registration by entering the rest of the information in this form and submit it.
- After this you need to do an OTP verification.
- Now, you can login using the old set password as password and email id as user id.
- Now, click on the payment option and select the payment option by Net Banking / Debit Card / NEFT or UPI.
- View payment receipt with applicant details and take a screenshot of it for further reference.
- A new page will open with applicant details.
- Click on the make payment option and pay the registration fee.
- Select the required option to pay the amount and view the receipt with applicant details.
|Head Office||AwasBhawan, Plot No. C-15, Sector-6, Panchkula.|
Haryana housing board scheme 2023 is provided in order to help with the construction of houses in the Haryana state and to provide these houses to the BPL families.
The flats are provided under the Haryana housing board scheme 2023 according to the income criteria.
You can apply for the Haryana housing board scheme 2023 by visiting the official website and clicking on the option called registration.
The candidates need to submit their income proof and also the caste certificate in order to apply for these houses.
The candidates need to submit 69200 Rupees as the registration amount in order to successfully apply for this scheme.