Indiramma Indlu was announced by the Congress party recently under their manifesto for the upcoming Telangana election. Under the housing scheme created by the Congress party, it is said that a piece of land and Rs 5 lakh rupees for the construction of houses will be provided to the beneficiaries. The people who do not have houses in the state will be eligible to apply for the scheme. The beneficiaries will be selected by the organization on the basis of the property that they have in their name. If you do not have any property in your name and you are houseless then you will be counted as a beneficiary under the scheme. Also, 250 square yard plots for houses for the families of Martyrs in the state will be provided. Check more information here:
Importance of Indiramma Indlu in Telangana
This Indiramma Indlu is highly anticipated by the Congress Party. It will provide a lot of benefits to the people who do not have houses in the Telangana state. Rupees 5 lakh will also be provided to the people who do not have proper financial opportunities to build houses in the Telangana state. The land will definitely play a huge role in this scheme created by the Congress Party. The announcement regarding the scheme was recently made by a Congress Party person in a Press Conference. People can expect the scheme to be launched very soon on the official website of the Telangana government.
What is the Guarantee Scheme under Indiramma Indlu Announced?
The Congress parliamentary chairperson Sonia Gandhi announced a lot of different types of Guarantee scheme for the people of the Telangana state on Sunday. Along with the other types of schemes available by the organisation one of the most important schemes was the Indiramma Indlu. The announcement regarding the scheme was made ahead of the Assembly poles that are to be conducted recently. The chairperson made a very emotional speech on the movement. It created a safe environment for the people of the Telangana state.
Objective of Indiramma Indlu Program
The main objective behind the development of the Indiramma Indlu Program is to help the people who do not have houses in the Telangana state. Even if you do not have money to construct your house, you can apply for the scheme because the scheme also provides Rs. 5 lakh for all of the beneficiaries. People can fill out the application form for the scheme if they are eligible by following the eligibility criteria which will be launched by the organisation very soon. A lot of other schemes are provided by the Congress party in this press conference so you must also keep an eye out on the development of those schemes.
Check Out: 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase
Key Highlights of the Indiramma Indlu 2023
|Name||Indiramma Indlu Promises in Telangana|
|Promises by||Congress Party|
|Benefit||Providing land and Rs. 5 lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||Homeless people in Telangana state.|
|Official Website||Announced Soon|
- The applicant must be a permanent president of the Telangana state
- The applicant must be coming from the economically backward section of the society.
- The applicant must not have any type of property in his or her name.
- The detailed eligibility criteria will be created by the organization very soon.
Benefits of Indiramma Indlu
- A piece of land and Rs 5 lakh rupees for the construction of houses will be provided to the beneficiaries.
- 250 square yard plots for houses for the families of Martyrs in the state will be provided.
- Identification documents including Aadhar Card and voter ID card.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate.
- Other details, if required.
How to Apply Online under the Indiramma Indlu?
- Applicants will first have to visit the official website of this scheme as soon as it is launched by the Congress Party.
- On the home page, the direct link for the scheme will open on your screen.
- Applicants have to click on the direct link and apply for the scheme accordingly.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and upload all of the documents.
- Note- The Official website for the scheme is not yet available so the applicants will have to wait a few months for the website to get ready.
Telangana Indiramma Indlu FAQs
The official portal for the scheme is not yet available but it will be launched soon by the organisation so you must keep checking our website for the latest update.
To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be coming from the economically backward section of the society and must be a permanent resident of the Telangana state.
A piece of land and Rs 5 lakh rupees for the construction of houses will be provided to the beneficiaries. 250 square yard plots for houses for the families of Martyrs in the state will also be provided.
People will get selected for the Indiramma Indlu Housing Scheme on the basis of their income criteria and all the basis of the property that they have in their name.