Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Apply Online | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status | Kalyana Lakshmi Online Application Process | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form
The female residents of the Telangana state will now not have to worry about their financial problems because the Telangana government has launched Kalyana Lakshmi scheme 2021 which is a great initiative for all of the poor women candidates residing in the Telangana state. In this article, we shall share with you all the information regarding the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme for the year 2020. Through this opportunity, we will educate all of you regarding the eligibility criteria benefit and also the step by step procedure through which you will be able to apply online for the scheme.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021
The Lakshmi scheme is a great initiative for all of the female residents of the Telangana state because through the implementation of this scheme incentive will be provided to all of the poor women. The Government have presented the “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam“/”Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme”, wherein one-time budgetary help of Rs.51,000/ – is given to each lady of the hour of every single Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, Backward Classes and Economically Backward Classes on their marriage, subject to the conditions determined in the Government orders.
Details Of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Brides of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial funds|
|Benefits||Marriage of bride will take place smoothly|
|Components||Kalyana Laxmi & Shaadi Mubarak|
|Mode of Application||Online|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years
- Applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must also belong to minority groups and not from the majority group
- The income of the bride family must be following the following norms-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
- SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
- For Kalyana Laxmi-
The following documents are required while applying for the scheme in Telangana:-
- Date of birth – Issued by the competent authority.
- Caste Certificate – issued by the Competent authority.
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar card of the bride and bridegroom to be scanned and uploaded
- A scanned copy of the first page of Bank Pass Book (Saving Account) containing the photo of the bride and the account details in the name of the bride.
- Wedding Card
- Letter by the Gram Panchayat/Church/Mosque/any other authority/ institution which has performed the marriage.
The following incentive will be provided to the beneficiaries under the Lakshmi scheme:-
- Previously, the incentive under the scheme was 51000 rupees
- Further, the incentive was increased to 75116 rupees
- Now, the government have further enhanced the financial assistance from Rs.75,116/- to Rs.1,00,116/- under the scheme “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam / Shaadi Mubaarak Scheme”
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the scheme:-
- You can visit the official website of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme given here to land on the homepage
- Click on the online application button displayed on the homepage
- The application form for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme will be displayed on your screen
- If you want to directly land on the application form then you can click.
- Enter all the details including-
- Personal Details
- Income details
- Caste details
- Permanent address
- Present address
- Bride’s bank account details (mandatory for orphans only)
- Bank account details of the bride’s mother
- Upload all the documents.
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on submit
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Status
The application status for the Lakshmi scheme will be downloaded by following the step-by-step guide mentioned below:-
- You can visit the official website of the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme and you will land on the home page of the website
- On the website, you will have to click on the option called print/status
- If you want to direct land on that webpage then you can click on the link
- Enter your aadhaar number and phone number
- Click on the Get status and print option
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your screen
Process To Edit Procedure Of Kalyan Laxmi
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the Kalyana Lakshmi Shaadi Mubarak option
- Now select Edit/Upload option
- Now fill in the details such as Marriage ID and Phone Number
- After entering the details click on the Get Details option
- Make changes that are required.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- General Issues- 040-233-90228
- Technical Issues- 040-231-20311
- E-mail- [email protected]