Mhada Mumbai Lottery Result:- The Mumbai Board of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority provides affordable houses to the citizens. This year around 4000 houses were on sale under the Mhada Mumbai board lottery. The board has recently conducted a lottery in order to announce the winners. Through this article, we are going to tell you how you can check the Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery Result 2024 from the comfort of your home. Now beneficiaries are not required to visit any government offices in order to check their name in the Mhada Mumbai board lottery result. This can be done with the help of an official website. This will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system
About Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery
Mhada is a housing and area development authority that provides affordable houses to the residents of Maharashtra according to their income. This year around 4083 houses are offered for sale. Out of these houses, 2790 houses are for the economically weaker section, 1034 houses are for the lower income group, 139 houses are for the middle-income group, and 120 are for the higher income group. All those beneficiaries who are interested in getting benefits of this scheme can apply for it before 22nd May 2023.
- The draw will be held on 18th July 2023. The authority will make all the details regarding the lottery online. Beneficiaries can perform all the steps of booking houses under the scheme online which includes registration, document submission, payment of minimum deposit and lottery draw eliminating human intervention.
- The houses are from the price range 34 lakh to 7 crore. Applicants can also apply under the scheme through the mobile application.
Also Read: Mhada Lottery Scheme
MHADA Mumbai Board
Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority is one of the most popular government organisations in the housing sector. The objective of this authority is to uplift the standard of the last section of the society. In the last 7 decades, MHADA has provided affordable houses to nearly 7.50 lakh families throughout the state. 2.5 lakh houses are provided alone in Mumbai. The MHADA board was established in 1977 and has jurisdiction over the entire state of Maharashtra. Through the MHADA board construction of residential buildings is carried out under various housing schemes for different sections of society. Other than that MHADA board also looks after the allotment and maintenance of these buildings. MHADA coordinates and controls the activity of 7 regional housing boards and sets up for each revenue division in the state which includes Mumbai, Konkan, Pune, Nashik, Nagpur, Amravati, and Aurangabad.
Key Highlights Of Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery Result
|Name of the scheme
|Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery Result
|Government of Maharashtra
|Citizens of Maharashtra
|To provide houses
|Mode of application
Also Read: MHADA Mumbai Board Lottery
Details Mentioned In Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery Result
- Name of the applicant
- Age of the applicant
- The economic status of the applicant
- Category of house
- Father’s or husband’s name
- Application number
- Allotment date
Process To Search Mhada Mumbai Board Lottery Result 2024
- First of all, you have to go to the official Mhada website of the Mhada Board.
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the menu
- After that, you have to click on Mhada Mumbai Draw Result
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page, you have to enter your application number
- After that, you have to click on the search
- By following this procedure you can search Mhada Mumbai board lottery
Check Contact Details
- To check contact details beneficiaries are required to click on the contact us option present on the homepage
- Now a new page will appear on your screen
- On this page you can view contact details
The Government of Maharashtra has launched this scheme. Affordable houses are provided to the beneficiaries
Yes, beneficiaries can check the lottery result in offline mode as well. Beneficiaries are required to visit the Department office
This year around 4083 houses are offered for sale. Out of these houses, 2790 houses are for the economically weaker section, 1034 houses are for the lower income group, 139 houses are for the middle-income group, and 120 are for the higher income group.
Beneficiaries can apply through the official website under this scheme. Other than that beneficiaries can also apply through the mobile application