In this article today we will be discussing the Mo Ghara Yojana list and giving you all the details about it. All the eligible citizens who have applied for this scheme can now easily check the list online. The Mo Ghara Yojana list has been provided by the state government of Odisha to make it easier for the beneficiaries. This will help the eligible citizens and make It easier for them to check whether their name is on the list or not. We will be providing all the important information regarding this scheme and all the crucial information. Keep reading this article to understand things better.
Overview of Mo Ghara Yojana List 2023
As we all are aware these schemes that the government launches are for the benefit of the people. So, for more convenience, the government of Odisha has provided an online option for the beneficiaries. Through this list, they can easily check their names on the list. They would not have to visit the government centers or offices and wait in long queues. They can clear all their doubts just with one click. The Mo Ghara Yojana List has been launched by the government on the online web portal for the convenience of the citizens. this option for checking the list can be checked district-wise also. So, there is more preference given to the beneficiaries.
What is Mo Ghara Yojana?
The government of Odisha has launched the Mo Ghara Yojana for the financially weaker groups of Odisha. The beneficiaries of this scheme can take a loan up to Rs. 3 lakhs, with a 10-year repayment period. The benefits include that beneficiaries can buy their own house and will be spared the expensive rent. You can apply for this Yojana if you live in the state of Odisha and are looking for an inexpensive housing scheme. The beneficiaries can choose from a variety of choices, including higher EMIs and no down payment at all. This scheme is only for households who belong to economically lower groups. You can apply for this scheme easily if your income is lower than 25000 per month.
Key Highlights of Mo Ghara Yojana list
|Scheme name||Mo Ghara pension Yojana List|
|Launched by||The state government of Odisha|
|objective||This list will provide the online facility for checking the names of the beneficiaries|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha who need a home or upgrade|
|Application mode||Both offline and online|
Also Read: Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile number
- Application id or User id
- Email id
- An internet connection
- An electronic device
Details mentioned in the Mo Ghara Yojana List
- The name of the beneficiary who can benefit from this scheme is present on the list.
- The stipend or amount they are going to receive as a loan amount for upgrading the house or buying a new one.
- The important information about the disbursal
- The amount to be disbursed and other information regarding the payment
- The status of the payment can also be checked through this list
- The other crucial information is also present there.
Also Read: Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
Benefits of Mo Ghara Yojana List
- The allowance or sum they will be given as a loan for renovating or purchasing a new home.
- Important details regarding the payment
- The amount to be disbursed as well as additional payment-related details
- For low-income families in the state of Odisha, the government has started the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha program.
- The recipients of this program may borrow up to Rs. 3 lakhs, with a 10-year repayment period.
- The benefits include getting their own home and easing the strain of expensive rent.
- You can apply for this Yojana if you live in the state of Odisha and are seeking an inexpensive housing program.
How to check the Mo Ghara Yojana List
- You must visit the official site of Mo Ghara Yojana to check the list.
- The portal’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- ‘Apply for Scheme’ must be clicked on this.
- You must choose the beneficiary list on the following page in this scheme.
- You must then type in your application number.
- Enter it, then select Search.
- Then find your name in the list and it will appear
District Wise List of Odisha State
|District Name||District Name|
Toll-free number; 0674-6817777
Mo ghara yojana is a housing scheme launched by the state government of Odisha. This scheme has been solely made for the people who want to upgrade their homes or want to buy a new one.
This scheme will provide up to 3 lakhs of loan amount to a beneficiary. And they can pay it back for a time period of 10 years. Also, they can avail themselves of a loan without any down payment.
The candidate must live in Odisha permanently. The candidate must not own a pucca house in Odisha and must reside in a kuccha house. Applicants must fall under the EWS classification. The family income of the candidate must be less than Rs. 25,000 per month.
Yes, you can easily check the beneficiary list online just by logging in to the online web portal provided by the government. Fill in your user id and there you can check your name on the list.