Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024 is created to provide proper opportunities to 700000 landless farmers in the next 2 years in the Odisha state. The chief minister of the Odisha state has agreed to provide agriculture loans to the people who do not own any land in the Odisha state but this will be implemented through joint liability groups. People will be provided opportunities at the state and the district level and financial assistance with a total budget of Rupees 1040 crores will be provided to the farmers in the Odisha state. The farmers who are currently unemployed will be provided benefits through the development of this prestigious scheme by the Indian government. You can check out more information about the same from the pointers given below if you are interested in getting the benefit:
Objective Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024
The main objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana is to provide proper opportunities to the people so that they can continue their lives without having to worry about the financial difficulties that they are currently going through. The scheme is only available for the farmers of Odisha state who are not online in Odisha state so that they can continue their lives if they do not have a perfect job. The landless farmers will be getting a lot of benefits through the development of this scheme in the next 2 years. People will be getting rural credit of Rupees 1040 crores so that they can continue their lives while working in different forms available across the audition state. The financial conditions of the farmers will be made better through the development of this scheme.
Also Read: Odisha Agrisnet Farmer ID
Benefits Of Odisha Balaram Yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme is the availability of monetary benefits to about 7 lakh landless farmers in Odisha state.
- The scheme will be implemented in partnership with the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development.
- Various banks and PACS have about 7000 shares in provincial and semi-urban areas for the benefit of farmers.
- The Institute of Management of Agriculture Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be individually nodal organizations at the state and regional levels for the implementation of the scheme.
- The monetary benefits provided to the farmers will help them to continue their lives without having to worry about the financial differences that they are currently going through.
- Incentives of about INR 2000 will be given to all krushak sathis for each JLG formation. This amount will be given in three tranches. INR 1000 will be given on the forming of the JLG groups. The rest amount of INR 1000, will be given in two installments of INR 500, one on repayment and the other on refinancing.
- Loans will be provided to more than 60,000 joint groups which are about 3 lakh to 3.5 lakh farmers. The loan amount of INR 1.6 lakh will be available for all 5 farmers under one group. It is estimated that more than 70000 farm groups will benefit through this scheme in the set period of 2 years.
Implementation Of The Scheme
- The scheme will be implemented in partnership with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development which is popularly known as NABARD.
- The scheme will be implemented with the help of farming specialists and 7000 various banks will be implemented in the semi-urban territories to implement the scheme.
- 70000 gatherings will be available for farmers loan and each gathering will have five landless farmers to get extreme credit of Rupees 1.6 lakh.
- The state government will be providing loans to the farmers in the next 2 years from the implementation of the scheme.
- A credit inflow of Rs 1040 crores will be possible through the implementation of this scheme in the rural areas of the country.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession.
- The applicant must not possess any land.
- Aadhar card
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
Also Check: Odisha Go Sugam Portal
Application Process Under Scheme 2024
- You will first have to visit the Odisha Balaram website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- Enter all of the details and upload all of the documents.
- Click on the submit button to submit the application form.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2024 FAQs
If you want to apply for this prestigious scheme then you need to visit the official website of the Odisha Government and click on the registration option present there. You have to fill out the registration form and you will be eligible for the scheme.
If you want to apply for this scheme then you must be a permanent resident of the Odisha state and you must be a farmer by profession however you must not own any land in the Odisha state to get the benefit of this scheme.
There are a lot of benefits that will be available through the development of these prestigious schemes such as the financial benefits that will be available to all of the beneficiaries. Monetary benefits will be made available to all of the farmers.
If you want to get selected for this prestigious scheme, then you must be a formal and you must be coming from the economically weaker section of the society. You must fill out the application form available on the official website to be considered.