Odisha Garima Scheme 2023 is created in order to provide opportunities to sanitary workers who are not provided basic facilities because they are working in a sanitation job. The organization will first institutionalize and then regulate with the course sanitation services that are available in the Odisha state and then service level benefits and securities will be provided to the sanitation workers. People who are coming from the economically backward section of the society will be provided financial advantages and they will be able to continue their livelihood. The scheme will identify and register the sanitary employees via a survey that will be conducted from door to door and the sewage providers will be registering themselves. Then machinery and other guarantees will be provided to them. Check out major information about the Odisha Garima scheme 2023 from the pointers given below:
Objective Of Odisha Garima Scheme 2023
The Garima scheme is created by the Chief Minister of the Odisha state in order to provide proper opportunities related to the people who are working in the sanitation department of the Odisha state and this scheme will protect the dignity and the safety of the people. Around 1 lakh people will be benefited through the development of this prestigious scheme created by the Odisha Government and 20000 sanitation employees will be provided the benefit along with their families. People can apply for this prestigious scheme and they will be provided financial benefits with the 50 crore rupees that has been set aside by the Odisha Government. This scheme is created in order to provide opportunities to sanitary workers who are often subjected to discrimination on the basis of the work that they are doing.
Also Check: Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
Benefits Of Odisha Garima Scheme
- Skill Improvement and training
- Counselling Support for new skills
- Financial Support for alternative livelihood
- Health and life insurance
- Disability support
- Periodic health check-ups
- Housing support
- Educational support
- Mobility support
- Mobile support
- Introduction of Special Category of Wages for core sanitation work
- Introduction of Risk and Hardship Allowance
- Financial assistance to families in the event of an accident or injury
- Financial support in the form of a House Grant
- Purchase of 2 wheelers to the extent of 90% of the cost
- Access to EPF benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Post Service Benefits
- Illness allowance
Features Of The Scheme
- The chief minister of Odisha state created the Garima scheme on Friday to protect sanitation workers.
- The scheme is created in order to safeguard the dignity of the sanitation workers available in the Odisha state.
- 20000 sanitation employees and their families will be benefited through the development of this scheme and around 1 lakh people will be developed through the scheme.
- 50 crore rupees are sanctioned in order to provide the financial eligibility under this scheme and a State Commission for course sanitation workers will be formed by the Odisha government.
- This scheme will be implemented in Odisha state in order to provide proper opportunities to the people who are coming from the economically backward section of society.
Also Check: IGR Odisha
Application Process Under Scheme 2023
- You need to visit the Odisha Garima website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to click on the apply now button and the application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form with important information.
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for this prestigious scheme in order to get all of the benefits that a private worker has.
- Address: Housing and Urban Development Department, Govt of Odisha 3rd Floor, Kharvel Bhavan, West Wing, Room No.- 302, Bhubaneswar – 751001
- Phone: 0674-2536903 (Office), 2524 (EPABX)
- E-mail: [email protected]
Odisha Garima Scheme 2023 FAQs
A lot of benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries such as housing benefits, transportation benefits, personal protective equipment and other benefits.
The beneficiaries can visit the official website of the department of housing and urban Development to download the PDF of the scheme and then you can fill out the application form accordingly through the survey conducted by the organization.
Odisha Garima Scheme 2023 is created by the judicial government in order to provide opportunities to the sanitation workers and this was created in order to help them to make a good living and create a better environment for their children.
The main objective of the Odisha Garima Scheme 2023 is to provide proper opportunity to the people who are working in the sanitary department in the Odisha state and to provide them opportunities just like a private or a government employee in the Odisha state.