Odisha free smartphone Yojana has been launched by the CM Naveen Patnaik of Odisha to provide free smartphones to the people of the state on 17 November 2020. The main aim of launching this scheme is to help people in the area to connect to other areas. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana such as the objective, important documents, and eligibility criteria. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply for this scheme.
About Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
A new scheme has been launched by the CM of Odisha to provide free smartphones to all the families in Swabhiman Anchal. Smartphones are very essential in day-to-day activities to stay connected to other areas and it also helps children to study online. It is a great step taken by the CM of the state to make it a leading region in the state. Smartphones will be provided to all the Women in the region and this will also help children to grow and learn many new things and people will be able to connect with other parts of the country.
Also Read: Odisha Scholarship
Objective of Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
As we all know there are many families belonging to backward categories who do not have a smartphone. This eventually resulted in the disconnectedness of people from other parts of the country and their children not able to learn something new and creative. By keeping this in mind the CM of Odisha has launched the Yojana. With the help of this screen, smartphones will be distributed to the families in the Swabhiman Anchal. The scheme will have the people to stay connected with the other areas in the country. Also, their children will get help in studying online.
Details of Odisha free smartphone Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched on||17 November 2020|
|Beneficiary||All the Women in the Swabhiman Anchal|
|Objective||It will help the people of the area to connect to the other area|
|Benefits||Children will be able to continue their studies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Features of Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
- With the help of smartphones, the agriculture of the Swabhiman Anchal will boost.
- People will be able to connect with the other people from the country
- Farmers will use these smartphones to ensure better productivity and higher produce depending on the nature of soil.
- The children of these families will be able to learn new things.
- They will be able to continue their studies with the help of a new smartphone.
- People will be able to get all the weather information on their mobile phone.
Benefits of Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
- The farmers will be able to know the price and required information related to the market.
- Students who were not attending classes, can now start their studies and learn new things.
- Four 4G network towers have been installed and more 3 are due to be installed. It will give tremendous and seamless internet speed.
Other project by CM Naveen patnaik
The honorable CM has declared projects other than free smartphones. These include processing of turmeric production and branding units, lift irrigation, and cluster deep borewell projects. A larger supply of water will be initiated to the region with the budget of 20crore, while work on 250 tube wells is complete as said by the hon. CM. The total number of lift irrigation projects are 43 and 419 cluster deep borewells in the budget of 32 crores which will supply water for the land of measure 1700 hectare. As CM said 82 Aanganwadi centers and health sub-centers are under construction and will be in a working state soon.
- Only females will be allowed to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Female should be the legal resident of Odisha state.
- Only those women can avail the benefit of this Scheme who are small and marginal agriculture practitioners.
- ID Proof
- Agriculture document
- Kisan credit card
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
Process To Apply For Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana
All the interested women agriculture workers who want to avail their name Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana through online mode, will have to wait for some time because the portal has not yet been activated. As soon as the state official will launch the official website of this scheme we will update you with this article. Applicants will be required to fill the application document with their identification and address detail and some other data which might be required for this Scheme.