A new scheme has been introduced by the Telangana government for the welfare of farmers. With the help of this scheme, the main aim of the government is to bring farmers on one platform and help them with a higher return. The name of this scheme is the Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme. In this article today we share with you all the important information related to the Scheme such as benefits eligibility criteria and the application procedures. Also, we will share with you all the important aspects related to this scheme.
About Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
This Scheme has launched to bring farmers under one platform and provide them with higher returns. The government has planned to construct 2601 Rythu Vedika in the state for the farmers out of which 1580 has been completed by Friday. The main aim to build these Rythu is to solve the problem which was faced by the farmers of the State. These were built for the cost of Rs. 22 Lakh per Rythu Vedika. And the cost of Rs.12 Lakh will be given by the Agriculture Department and the remaining Rs. 10 lakh will be given by the MNREGs funds. Each Rythu Vedika will have two rooms and two toilets with an area of 2046 sq. feet
Objective Of the Scheme
As we all know the farmers of the state faced many problems related to selling their products. They are unable to organize their products to make their agriculture sustainable. Due to this problem, the government has come up with the Scheme. With the help of this scheme, the government will be able to build Rythu Vedika for the objective of getting remunerative prices, better marketing facilities, higher productivity and ultimately making agriculture profitable. These Rythu will help to formulate new strategies and update the existing system to make the agricultural system more sustainable.
Highlights Of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Telangana Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the State|
|Objective||To Solve the Problems Faced by The Farmers|
|Benefits||Providing Higher Return|
Also Read: Telangana Crop Loan Waiver Scheme
Benefits Of This Scheme
- This Scheme will help the farmer to organize themselves into a single group.
- This scheme will give a solution to frequently arising problems.
- Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme will help farmers to organize themselves for protecting their rights.
- The main benefits of this scheme will be getting remunerative prices, better marketing facilities, higher productivity and ultimately making agriculture profitable.
- This platform will help in property selling of the product by the farmers
- The main aim of the Government of Telangana is to construct 2601 Rythu Vedikas in the state
- Around 1580 Rythu Vedika was Constructed till 30th October.
- The Telangana government has earmarked Rs. 572.22 crore towards the total construction cost at Rs. 22 lakh per Rythu.
- The cost of rupees 12 lakh will be submitted by the agriculture Department.
- Each Rythu Vedika will be provided with electricity and tap water connection
- There are a total number of 2462 rural Rythu Vedika and 139 urban Rythu Vedika.
- The donors have given expenditure for 24 buildings.
- The donors have given lands for 139 buildings.
- An applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- An applicant must be a farmer.
- The applicant must have a bank account
- The applicant should have a working mobile number.
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme Online Registration
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The Homepage page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration option.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the details required
- Upload all the important documents.
- Click on the Submit button.