CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Apply Online | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Application Form Download Pdf | CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Login Procedure
The most awaited scholarship for the single girl of the family has been launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The main aim to launch this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious girl students who are the only child of their parents. This is the greatest step taken in the direction of promoting girls’ education in the country. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria, award details. also, we will share with you all the application procedure to apply for this scheme
About CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship has been launched for the girl child which offers financial assistance to the meritorious girls of class 10 so that they will be able to continue the higher studies. It will be a great opportunity for the girls who are the single child of their parents. A girl who has passed their Class 10th in the year 2020 with a minimum score of 60% or CGPA 6.2 can avail of the benefit provided by CBSE. Those who are interested in applying must submit their Application form before the last date.
Objective Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
The main objective of the CBSE single girl child scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious single girl child of a family to give them higher education. The main objective of this scheme is to support the girl education in the country because we all know the girl’s education has always been ignored by the country. This will bring rapid changes in the girl education system. The girls will be able to achieve their dream education with the help of the CBSE single girl child scholarship.
Details Of CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship|
|Launched by||Central board of secondary Education|
|Beneficiary||Single Girl Child of The Family|
|Objective||To provide Scholarship|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance|
|Last date of online application||10th December 2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy||28th December 2020|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||10th December 2020|
|List available for shortlist candidates||21st December 2020|
|Conducting the interview process||02nd January 2021|
|Shoplifting candidates for final procedure||12th January 2021|
|Final result announced||February 2021|
|Distribution of scholarships||February 2021|
This selection procedure to apply for CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is given below:-
- The student must be pursuing studies in class 11th and 12th from the CBSE board.
- The student must have passed their 10th class with at least 60% off marks
- the candidate must have provided an original affidavit signed by the first class SDM judicial magistrate notary executive magistrate.
- The tuition fees of class 10 should be 1500/- per month
- An applicant must ensure that the application form is attached by the principal of the school.
The girl child will be awarded financial assistance of Rs. 500/- per month (6000 per annum) to continue their studies in class 11th and 12th. The amount will be paid to the girl student through NEFT or ECS. The total number of students who are awarded through this scheme during the previous year is approx 1400 to 1600. The financial assistance changes every year there is no fixed number of scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply
The eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme is based on your current qualification academic performance and vice versa. The following key condition that you need to fulfill are given below:-
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- An applicant must have passed their 10th examination by CBSE in the current academic year.
- The applicant must be a girl student.
- The girl student has passed their 10th class with at least 60% off marks
- The girl child must be studying in class 11th and 12th in CBSE school
Process To Apply For CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage click on Fresh Application.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, fill the details such as Date Of Birth and Roll Number of Class 10th.
- After filling in the details click on the Submit button.
- An application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Fill in all the details required.
- Click on the Submit button.
- And note down the Registration Number for future reference.
- Take the print out of the form.
- Now, attach your recent photograph and get an attestation from School.
- Get your affidavit ready in the prescribed format.
- Attach all the important documents and submit the application form.
Process To Apply For Renewal
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Renewal Form option.
- The form will be displayed on your screen.
- Take the printout of the form.
- Now fill in all the required details.
- After filling in the details attached all the important documents such as 11th Class Marksheet, Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook, and Cancelled Check
- After filling in the details, send the application form to the concerned Department.