There are a lot of students who are unable to pursue the career of their choice due to their weak financial condition. Due to this reason both Central state governments implement various kinds of schemes. Today we are going to tell you about a scheme launched by the government of Tamil Nadu called Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the student so that they can pursue their careers in electronic sciences. This article will cover complete details regarding Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023. You will get to know how you will be able to apply under this scheme. Other than that you will also get to know its benefits, eligibility, required documents, application procedure, etc
About Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
The Government of Tamil Nadu has launched Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023. Through these games, students will be encouraged to pursue higher education. The government is going to choose 1000 students under this scheme who will receive guidance in premier institutions such as the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. These students will also be eligible to get a stipend of Rs 1000. Only students belonging to government schools studying in classes 9th to 12th will be able to benefit from this scheme. The government is training 252 teachers as a part of this initiative who will train 1 lakh students. Those students who are interested in pursuing a career in electronics will be able to benefit from this scheme. The amount of financial assistance will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method.
Also Read: Illam Thedi Kalvi Scheme
Objective of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
- The main objective of the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023 is to provide financial assistance to students for their higher education.
- Through this scheme, students from government, schools will be provided financial assistance to pursue their career
- Under the scheme the Indian Institute of Technology Madras is training 252 students who are going to train students from rural areas
- Students will be able to get the benefit of this scheme
- This scheme is going to improve the quality of education
- Other than that students will be motivated to pursue higher education
Key Highlights Of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To motivate students to pursue higher education|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Mode of application||Online|
Benefits And Features
- Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023 has been launched by the government of Tamil Nadu
- Through this seems financial assistance will be provided to these students to continue their education
- The financial assistance will be of Rs 1000 per month
- The government is also going to train teachers in order to provide education to the students
- Through this scheme, students will be motivated to pursue education in the electronics field
- This scheme will be implemented in every district of the state
- All the beneficiaries who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be able to get the benefit of this scheme
- Financial assistance will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method
Also Read: TN Free Laptop Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu
- Tho students who are attending remote Government schools will be provided a preference
- Applicant should be interested in fields like semiconductor technology and electronics
- The students work currently enrolling 10th grade will also be eligible to get the benefit of this scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Proof of age
- Bank account details
- School ID card etc
Procedure to apply under Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
If you are interested in getting the benefit of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023 then you have to wait for some time. The Government of Tamil Nadu has recently launched this scheme. Soon the government is going to launch an official website. Through this website, beneficiaries will be able to apply under this scheme. As soon as the government launches an official website we are going to update you through this article. So you are requested to be in touch with this article.
The Government of Tamilnadu has launched this scheme. Through the same students will be motivated to pursue their careers in electronics
Financial assistance of Rs 1000 per month will be provided through this scheme. Just financial assistance will be provided directly into the bank account of the beneficiary through the direct benefit transfer method.
No student studying in a private school cannot take advantage of this scheme. Only students studying in Government schools will be able to take benefit of this scheme.
No, there is no income criteria to get the benefit of this scheme. Students must be studying in government school to be benefited from this scheme.