Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta Land record |View Land Records | TN Patta Chitta Ownership Status |View Patta & FMB
Tamil Nadu Government is also going to provide land record details online. TN Patta Chitta is important documents in the view of land records. To provide the land records online an official web portal has also been launched by the state government. If you need to know about how you can apply for the patta via this portal, how to check the status of patta Chitta, how to check application status, verify your patta certificate, and much other related information, you will get in this article.
TN Patta Chitta
The government of Tamil Nadu provides Patta to the real owner of the land. This certificate certifies that who is the real landowner. It serves as revenue record and known as “ROR” (RECORD OF RIGHTS) also. Chitta is a document in which the information related to the type of land is mentioned. There are two types of land- dry land and wetland. Dryland is also known as “punjai” which is far away from water bodies and wetland is known as “nanjai” which is closer to the water bodies like river, pond, canal, etc. Chitta is a legal revenue document prepared by the Village Administration Officer (VAO) and the Taluka office.
Highlights of the Article: –
|Article about||Land Records|
|Issued by||State Government|
|Issued for||People of The State|
|Mode of application||Online|
- Sale deed
- Proof of Possession
- Encumbrance Certificate
Apply For TN Patta Chitta Online
Application for Patta Chitta document online you must follow the further mentioned steps in the mentioned sequence: –
- All you need is a computer/ laptop along with working internet by which you have to open the official web address
- On the opened page you have to search “View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” button
- Now select your district and area type
- Click submit option and select Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey number and Sub-division number
- Enter the authentication pin appear on the screen in the image and click submit option
To apply for the document, you must pay Rs.100/- via online mode through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ other mode.
Check Patta Chitta Status
To check the status of Patta Chitta you have need to follow the further mentioned steps: –
- Open the official web address
- From opened page enter “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Click on “Get Status” option and information appear
Verify Your TN Patta Certificate
Certificate includes the information such as Name of the property owner, Name of the district concerned, taluka and village, Patta number, Survey Number and Subdivision, Land Area Information and Tax Details and Description of land being wetland or dryland. Following are the steps you have to follow for validation of certificate: –
- Open the official link here.
- Select “Verify Patta” option from opened page
- Enter the Reference Number and click the “Submit” option.
- Information appears on the screen
Transfer of TN Patta Chitta
Transfer of patta Chitta in case of sale of land or property you must submit an application, to the tahsildar or the respective concerned authorities of your district or village. Acceptance or rejection of the application is purely dependent on the basis of the examination of the concerned authorities. To transfer the patta Chitta you have needed the following documents: –
- Copy of sale deed of land
- Proof of possession of property
View A Register Extract
- Open the official website and go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option
- Thereafter you have to click “view A-Register Extract” option
- Select the district, taluka, village, and enter survey No.
- Select subdivision number
- Enter the authentication value given in the image
- Click submit button
TN Patta Chitta Application Status
- Open the official website and go to the “Know your Application status Click Here” option given at the bottom of the page
- Enter application id and captcha value on the page appears
- Click “get status” button to check the status and it will appear on the screen
Verify Poramboke Land
- Open the official website and go to the “Verify Poramboke Land” button
- Select the district, taluka, village and enter survey number and subdivision number
- Click “submit” option and information about the land will appears
For any query you can contact on email@example.com.