YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List will be available for the people who are selected for the scheme after they have registered themselves for the scheme by filling out the registration form available online. The people who belong to the self-help groups in the Andhra Pradesh state can apply for this scheme but this scheme is only available for women. The main development motive of this scheme is to help the people so that they can get free of the loans that they have taken from various financial institutions or banks available in the Andhra Pradesh state. The people can now download the beneficiary list available on the official website and then they can check whether or not they are eligible for the benefit available under this scheme. The online application form is also available on the same website.
Importance of YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
The YSR Asara Scheme provides financial assistance to women from Self Help Groups (SHGs) in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme was created by the Andhra Pradesh Government in order to provide proper financial support to the people who do not have proper access to education and other funds so that they can continue their livelihood or even their business. Financial support will be provided so that the loans that the women have taken from various Financial Institutions can be waived off by the organization and they can live their life without having to worry about the repayment of those loans. The people can now check the beneficiary list available at the official website and then they can check the application status so that they have the perfect idea of the benefit that they are about to get.
Also Check: YSR Asara Pathakam
YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List
The YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List is a list of eligible beneficiaries of the scheme and people can check this list by visiting the official website of the scheme. This scheme was created in order to empower the women who are present in the Andhra Pradesh state and do not have access to basic facilities including housing and other details. Women who belong to the economically backward section of society and do not have access to basic facilities will be provided with the opportunity of this scheme. People can check the status of the scheme by visiting the official website and they can also check the beneficiary list by entering basic information related to their area and district. The beneficiary list will include the name of the eligible people and then only they will be able to get the benefit.
Objective of YSR Asara Scheme List
The main objective of the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List is to provide financial support and empowerment to destitute women from Self Help Groups (SHGs) in Andhra Pradesh. The scheme aims to alleviate the financial burden of women who are struggling with debt and to provide them with an opportunity to become financially independent. The beneficial list is released by the organization so the people can get the information about the number of beneficiaries that will be getting the financial benefit for this year and also the people will be able to get the information about whether or not they will be getting the benefit accordingly. By providing loans, interest-free credit, and debt relief to women in need, the scheme is helping to create a more equitable and prosperous society in Andhra Pradesh.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be a member of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
- Applicant must belong to the SC / ST / BC / Minority community.
- The applicant must have taken a loan before 11 April 2019.
Also Check: YSR Navaratnalu Scheme
Benefits of the YSR Asara Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme presented by the government:
- The scheme aims to empower destitute women from Self Help Groups (SHGs) in Andhra Pradesh.
- It provides financial assistance to SHG women who are in debt or facing financial hardship.
- The scheme provides interest-free loans to SHG women.
- It also provides for the waiver of outstanding loans of SHG women.
- The scheme aims to improve the financial status of women and promote gender equality.
- It provides a source of income and livelihood to SHG women.
- The scheme encourages women to be self-reliant and independent.
- It helps in poverty alleviation and promotes social and economic development.
- The scheme also promotes the growth of SHGs and encourages women to be a part of them.
- The YSR Asara Scheme List ensures transparency and accountability in the distribution of benefits.
How to Check the Beneficiary List
If you want to check the beneficiaries list then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website for the scheme.
- The homepage of the organization will open on your screen.
- Click on the option called “YSR ASARA- LOAN VERIFICATION REPORT” option
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You have to select your district and municipality name.
- Choose CO and then slum
- The list of beneficiaries will open on your screen.
The applicant must submit the following documents to be eligible for this scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Loan document
- SC / ST / BC / Minority community certificate
- Resident proof
- Passport size photographs
The YSR Asara Scheme is a significant initiative taken by the Andhra Pradesh government to uplift the socio-economic status of women from self-help groups. The scheme provides financial assistance to the beneficiaries, and the loan waivers for debt-ridden women help in reducing their financial burden. The release of the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 enables eligible women to check their status and receive the benefits of the scheme. This scheme is a step towards empowering women and promoting gender equality in the state.
- Helpline Number- 0863-2347302
YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List 2024 FAQs
The YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List is a list of destitute women from the Self Help Groups in Andhra Pradesh who are eligible for financial assistance under the YSR Asara Scheme.
You can check your name in the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List 2023 through online mediums. The list has been released by the department, and you can check your status on the official website.
The objective of the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List is to provide financial assistance and loan waivers to destitute women from Self Help Groups in Andhra Pradesh, thereby empowering them and improving their standard of living.
Destitute women from Self Help Groups in Andhra Pradesh are eligible to benefit from the YSR Asara Scheme, provided their name appears on the YSR Asara Scheme Beneficiary List.
The application process for the YSR Asara Scheme is through online mode only. Needy women can register their application forms online and wait for their names to appear on the beneficiary list.