A new scheme was launched on Tuesday by the Chief Minister of the Andhra Pradesh state that is Mr. YSR Jaganmohan Reddy. In this article today we will share with all of you the details of the new recruitment opportunity which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the state government of Andhra Pradesh state known as the YSR Bheema scheme. We will also share with all of you the eligibility criteria and all of the other criteria related to the YSR Bheema Scheme 2024 including the step-by-step procedure to online register yourself and check the status and the beneficiary list in the scheme.
About Andhra Pradesh YSR Bheema Scheme
The concerned authorities of the state government of Andhra Pradesh state have been launching the new YSR Bheema Yojana which is an insurance scheme that will cover a total of 1.41 crore BPL families across the Andhra Pradesh state and provide them with insurance facilities that will help them to lead a happy and cheerful life. This is a really good scheme that has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh Government so that they can help the BPL families who are suffering hard because of the current coronavirus pandemic and also because they need proper security of their social norms.
ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్ చేతుల మీదుగా ‘వైయస్ఆర్ బీమా’ పథకం ప్రారంభం. కుటుంబ పెద్దకు జీవన భద్రత కల్పించేందుకు తీసుకొచ్చిన ఈ బీమా పథకం ప్రీమియం పూర్తి ఖర్చును రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వమే చెల్లిస్తుంది. రాష్ట్రంలో బియ్యం కార్డు ఉన్న 1.41 కోట్ల కుటుంబాలకు ఈ పథకం ద్వారా ప్రయోజనం చేకూరనుంది. pic.twitter.com/aaA9uGUsJW— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) October 21, 2020
Details Of The Scheme
|YSR Bheema Scheme 2024
|YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy
|Providing insurance facility
Also Read: YSR Housing Scheme
Benefits of The Scheme
The main benefit that will be provided through the implementation of this YSR Bheema Yojana is the availability of insurance by the state government of Andhra Pradesh state. The government will be providing around 1.41 crore BPL families with the Insurance Scheme. The government is paying a premium of around 510 crore rupees. This will be a pretty great opportunity for all of the people who are losing their income because of the coronavirus pandemic and are falling prey to many of the injuries and their families are getting almost no support of income from anywhere else.
The following amount will be given to the beneficiaries on the occasion of YSR Bheema Yojana:-
- Beneficiaries between the ages of 18 to 50 years will get Rs. 2 lakhs in case of natural death while in case of accidental death or complete disability, Rs. 5 lakhs insurance compensation will be given to the nominee
- Immediate assistance of rupees 10000 will be also provided through the village and ward secretaries
- Beneficiaries between the ages of 51 and 70 will be entitled to compensation of Rs 3 lakh to the nominee in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Beneficiaries between the ages of 18-70 will get an insurance compensation of Rs 1.50 lakh in case of accidental partial or permanent disability.
Selection Procedure In YSR Bheema Scheme
The following selection procedure will be followed by the concerned authorities to give benefit to the beneficiaries:-
- The volunteers will first do a door-to-door survey
- In the door-to-door survey, white ration cardholders will be shortlisted
- This will be supervised by the secretary of welfare
- Finally, a merit list will be prepared
- The beneficiaries will be given the amount directly in their bank account
The following candidates are eligible for the YSR Bheema Yojana:-
- The candidates must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state
- The candidate must belong to the BPL families
- candidates must have a bank account
- The candidate will have to pay a premium of 15 rupees per annum
- The candidates must be between the age of 18 to 70 years
- candidate must be the only one to support their family
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Domicile certificate
- BPL certificate
Application Procedure Of YSR Bheema Scheme
No application procedure must be followed by the concerned authorities because the volunteers will do door-to-door surveys to select the beneficiaries in this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Government- Official Website