As you all know that before elections the present Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy has promised that he will work for the betterment and welfare of the residents of Andhra Pradesh. For fulfilling this objective Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched various schemes So today through this article we are going to tell you all the important information regarding YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme like eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure etc. If you want to know every single detail regarding Kapu Nestham scheme then you are requested to read this article very carefully.
About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy have launched a welfare scheme on on 24 June 2020 at his camp office. This scheme will be called as YSR Kapu Nestham scheme. Under this scheme financial benefits will be provided to womens aged between 45 years to 60 years belonging to community kapu, telga balija and Ontari. Through this scheme the living standard of these women will be improved because the government is going to offer financial help of Rs 75,000 which will be given in installments (15000 in each 5 years).
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme: Budget
For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme the government has allocated a budget of Rs 354 crore this year and it has been estimated that to implement YSR Nestham Scheme Rs 900 crore will be required annually. Through the implementation of Nestham Scheme around 2.36 lakh women will be benefited directly.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Key Highlights
|About the Article||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Scheme Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To improve the living standard of women by providing financial support.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- The main objective of Nestham Scheme launched by government of Andhra Pradesh is to improve the living standards of women aged between 45 years to 60 years belonging to Kapu, Teluga, Balija and Ontari community by providing financial assistance of Rs 75,000 which will be given in installments of Rs 15,000 each year till 5 years.
Benefits and features of Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Under this scheme financial benefit will be given to women between 45 years to 60 years which will improve their standard of living.
- The scheme is only for the womens belonging to kapu, telga, balija and ontari community.
- The government is going to provide financial benefit of Rs 75,000 in installments of Rs 15,000 each year till 5 years.
- This amount will be directly deposited into the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only the women belonging to kapu, telga, balija and ontari community can take benefit of this scheme
- Applicant age must be between 45 years to 60 years
- The applicant should belong to to below poverty line category
- The family income of of the applicant must be below Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12000 per month in urban areas
- The applicant must have an active bank account
- If the family owns no property or less than 750 square feet build up areas in urban areas can take the benefit of this scheme
- The land holdings of the applicant’s family must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land
- The applicants family member should not be eligible to pay income tax
- The applicants family member should not have any four wheeler
- No family member of the applicant should be a government employee or pensioner
Documents required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof required
- Application form
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Education qualification certificate
Registration Process of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to complete the registration process through YSR Navasakam Survey process. A survey will be done and volunteers will be send to every door to get all the details and if you qualify the eligibility criteria then they will enroll your name in Kapu Nestham Scheme. If there is some update regarding the application process then we are going to update you through this article.