In order to provide financial assistance to the Kapu community women of Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy created a new scheme known as YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme on 24 June 2020. Under this scheme, Rs. 15000 will be provided to each woman belonging to the kapu community between the age of 45 to 60 years to improve their standard of living and to cope with financial conditions. To know more about YSR Kapu Nestham 2023 you are requested to read the article carefully.
About YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy launched a welfare scheme on 24 June 2020 at his camp office. This scheme will call a YSR Kapu Nestham scheme. Under this scheme, financial benefits will be provided to women aged between 45 years to 60 years belonging to the community kapu, telaga balija, and Ontari. Through this scheme, the living standard of these women will improve because the government is going to offer financial help of Rs 75,000 in installments (15000 every 5 years).
Also Read: YSR Asara Pathakam
Kapu Nestham Amount Transfer
On 29th July 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy transferred approximately Rs. 508.20 crores in the bank of account of a total of 3,38,792 women beneficiaries under the Kapu Nestham Scheme. This amount has been transferred through Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) mode. If you want to check the status of your account then visit to your related bank branch and check your amount status easily.
Objective of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The main objective of the Nestham Scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh is to improve the living standards of women aged between 45 years to 60 years belonging to Kapu, telaga balija, and Ontario communities by providing financial assistance of Rs 75,000 which will be given in installments of Rs 15,000 each year till 5 years.
Also Read: Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Key Highlights
|About the Article||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To improve the living standard of women by providing financial support.|
Kapu Nestham Scheme Phase 2
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started the second phase of the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme. In the second phase, the beneficiaries who were not covered in the first list and are eligible for the scheme are receiving 15000 as financial assistance under Jagananna Kapu Nestham. This is a great opportunity which is given by CM y s Jagan Mohan Reddy to the applicants who were left out in the previous opportunity. Around 3,30,605 benefited through this scheme and the total amount of Rs. 495.87 crores have been credited to their account.
Also Read: Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Assistance Amount Under YSR Kapu Nestham
As we all know the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has fulfilled his 90% of the poll promise in just 16 months by providing them money as YSR Kapu Nestham assistance amount for economic empowerment. The government has spent Rs. 5542 crores in the welfare of the people which is more than the promised amount. The CM of AP is bringing an upward change to solve the problem of Poors by providing women some financial assistance so that they would be able to stand along with economic empowerment.
Budget Of Nestham Scheme
The total amount of budget which has been spent by the CM of Andhra Pradesh on this scheme is Rs. 495.87 crores. And the total number of Rs. 143 crore amount has been credited to the beneficiary’s account under Phase 2. And till now there are 3,30,605 total women who have benefited from financial assistance so that the living standard of these women will be improved.
For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme the government has allocated a budget of Rs 354 crore this year and it has been estimated that to implement YSR Nestham Scheme Rs 900 crore will be required annually. Through the implementation of the Nestham Scheme around 2.36 lakh women will be benefited directly.
Registration Process of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to complete the registration process through the YSR Navasakam Survey process. A survey will be done and volunteers will be sent to every door to get all the details if you qualify for the eligibility criteria then they will enroll your name in Kapu Nestham Scheme. If there is some update regarding the application process then we are going to update you through this article.
Benefits and features of Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Under this scheme, the financial benefit will give to women between 45 years to 60 years which will improve their standard of living.
- The scheme is only for the women belonging to the kapu, telaga, balija, and ontari communities.
- The government is going to provide a financial benefit of Rs 75,000 in installments of Rs 15,000 each year to 5 years.
- This amount will directly deposit into the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only the women belonging to the kapu, telaga, balija and ontari community can take benefit from this scheme
- Applicant age must be between 45 years to 60 years
- The applicant should belong to below poverty line category
- The family income of the applicant must be below Rs 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs 12000 per month in urban areas
- The applicant must have an active bank account
- If the family owns no property or less than 750 square feet of build-up areas in urban areas can take benefit of this scheme
- The landholdings of the applicant’s family must be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land
- The applicants family member should not be eligible to pay income tax
- The applicant’s family member should not have any four-wheeler
- No family member of the applicant should be a government employee or pensioner
Documents required for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential proof required
- Application form
- Passport size photo
- Ration card
- Education qualification certificate
Process To Apply For YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, look under the section of Downloads.
- The list of options will appear in front of you.
- Now click on the Kapunestham Proforma download option.
- The form will download in PDF format.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the documents required.
- After filling out the form submit it to Navasakam Surveyor.
If you have any queries or doubts related to YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme then you ask for assistance by the email given below
- Email ID- info[at]ysrnavasakam[dot]in