The Assam Department of Education has created an online portal for the help of government teachers who are in the Assam state. The education department has decided to alter the practices of transferring teachers from one place to another through the official portal. The Assam Teacher Transfer Portal that is created by the educational department will help the students and teachers to interact on an online platform through which they can take into account different details related to education. Teachers can apply for transfer and they can also apply for leaves through the development of this prestigious portal and they will have an easy education. Execution of transfers and other services will be effortless through the development of the Assam teacher transfer portal which is basically an HRMS portal.
Objective Of Assam Teacher Transfer Portal
The main objective of Assam Teacher Transfer Portal is the easy execution of transfer and other services related to government school teachers who are currently teaching students in the Assam state. Teachers employed by government schools will be able to take into account transfer services from low primary to senior secondary schools. Teachers will be able to apply for leave and also consider other procedures through the development of this official portal. If you are someone who is teaching in the Assam Government schools then you will be benefited through the development of this prestigious scheme. All the teachers who want to apply for relocation can do so by visiting the official portal created by the Assam Government and they will not have to visit any type of government office every now and then to confirm their transfer.
- TET Marksheet cum Certificate
- D. El Ed. or B. Ed Mark sheet
- HSLC Mark sheet
- HSSLC Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Proof of date of birth
- Appointment Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Note: It is not necessary to upload the TET mark sheet, cum certificate, and OD. El. Ed. or B. Ed mark sheet for teachers who started before September 3, 2001.
- Each of the additional documents shouldn’t be more than 300KB.
- Teachers must upload a scanned copy of their signature and one clear passport-size photo. Each file’s maximum size should be 50 KB.
Assam Teacher Transfer Portal Registration Procedure
- You will first have to visit the Assam Teacher Transfer website of the teacher transfer management system by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Create Account and a dialogue box will open on your screen where you will have to enter your name, email address, and other information.
- You have to now click on the submit button.
- Your registration will be completed.
Also Check: Assam Employee Health Assurance Scheme
- You will first have to visit the official website of the teacher transfer management system by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called Login
- You have to now enter your username and password.
- Enter the verification code and click on Log In
- The dashboard will open on your screen.
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Helpline Number: 18003453586
Assam Teacher Transfer Portal FAQs
If you want to apply for the portal then you need to visit the official website and then click on the option called Create An Account to create an account. Make sure to enter important information correctly.
All of the government teachers of the Assam state will be eligible to apply for this prestigious program created by the Assam government. Still, you have to make sure that you are legally contracted.
If you want to see the dashboard at the official website, you must first visit the official website and then click on the login option on the menu bar. Make sure to enter the correct username and password to log in.
One of the main benefits of this official portal is the availability of an online method through which the teachers can apply for transfers without any problem.