Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme was created by the finance minister of the West Bengal State in order to provide financial opportunities to the West Bengal people so that they can continue their careers. People who are between the age of 18 years and 45 years can apply for this scheme and they will be able to get the benefits accordingly. The main purpose of the program is to provide bank loans to individuals of Rupees 5 lakh so that they can start their small businesses. The benefit will be provided for 2 lakh people in the West Bengal State and then they will be provided the opportunity to start their own businesses and be successful. The people can get a subsidy also on their project of up to 10% and the government is also providing guarantee coverage of 5% with a capital of 25000 Rupees.
Benefits of Bhavishyat Credit Card
- The people will be able to get financial benefits so that they can continue their businesses in the West Bengal State without having to worry about the loans that they need to take from a bank.
- The program will provide a subsidy in the form of a margin money contribution of up to 10% of the project cost and an additional government coverage of 15% in the form of guarantee coverage with a cap of Rupees 25000.
- People will be able to get new job opportunities with the development of new businesses in the state and they will be able to create more employment opportunities for the unemployed youth which will boost the economic growth of the state.
- The youth will be empowered through the development of this program if they belong to age of 45 years or below.
- The scheme will definitely help in the empowerment of the economy of the West Bengal State and the overall country.
Also Check: WB Student Credit Card Scheme
Purpose of Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme
The purpose of the Bhavishyat Credit Card Program is to provide financial aid to the youth of West Bengal. The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 45 years in order to successfully apply for this scheme. The scheme will help in creating employment opportunities for the people who do not have access to basic job opportunities available in the West Bengal State. This scheme will definitely help in the boosting of the economical condition of the West Bengal State and this will also help in the GDP development of the overall country. The program will provide proper opportunities related to loans of up to rupees 5 lakh which are otherwise very difficult to take. The subsidy will also be provided to the people so that they can repay their loans easily.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the prestigious scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of West Bengal State.
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years and below the age of 45 years.
Features and Benefits
The candidates can check out the information about the features and the benefits of this scheme from the pointers given below:
- 1,882 acres of land have been allotted by WBIDC to 35 units with an investment of Rs. 9,597 crore.
- The project will create employment opportunities for 27,538 persons.
- The government plans to construct an industrial and commercial corridor connecting Raghunathpur and Tajpur.
- The corridor will have three branches: Dankuni-Haldia, Dankuni-Raghunathpur, and Dankuni-Kalyani.
- Development of 2,483 acres of WBIDC’s industrial land in Raghunathpur, Purulia has been authorized under Jungal Sundari Karmanagari.
- Bids have been floated in four rounds for the selection of Mine Development & Operator (MDO) for 864.1 hectares.
- The corporation may receive 50% of the yearly sand premium, or Rs. 78.3 crore from the MDOs in the first year.
Also Read: Duare Sarkar Camp
Interest Rates and Other Details
The candidates can check out the major information about the interest available in this scheme along with the other information about the details from the pointers given below:
- Under the scheme, the state will provide subsidies in terms of margin money contribution up to 10% of project cost with a cap of Rs 25,000 and a guarantee coverage of 15%.
- The rest 85 percent guarantee cover will be provided by Credit Guarantee Trust.
Application Process Under Scheme 2023
You can follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for this prestigious scheme and get your loan:
- Mamata Banerjee has decided to make this scheme also part of Duare Sarkar.
- The next Duare Sarkar Camp will start in various localities in Bengal on April 1, 2023.
- The applicants can apply for the scheme through the means of the Sarkar camps.
- The official website of this scheme is not yet available as per the updates.
Required Documents And Information
There is a list of documents that are required in order to successfully fill out the application form for this scheme and given below we are sharing the same:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Identification Proofs
- Address Proof
How To Activate and Use The Card?
The residents will be able to apply for the scheme by taking into account the camps which have been set up by the Mamta Banerjee government in the West Bengal State. The card will be issued to all of the residents after they have filled out the registration form with the help of the officers present at the camp and then they can use this card in order to get the loan according to their needs. You can use the card to get benefits related to loans and other information will be presented by the officers themselves.
Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme FAQs
Bhavishyat Credit Card Scheme 2023 aims to provide financial aid to 2 lakh youth between the ages of 18 and 45 to start micro-businesses and create employment opportunities.
Camps will be set up by the West Bengal government in order to successfully implement this scheme and help the residents to apply for the scheme.
Through the development of this scheme, the residents of the West Bengal State will be able to get a loan of rupees 500000 and they will be able to continue their small businesses.
To apply for this scheme the applicant must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal State and must be below the age of 45 years and above the age of 18 years.