Duare Sarkar Camp District Wise List | Duare Sarkar Camp PDF List Download | Duare Sarkar Sarkar Camp List PDF
The government of West Bengal has created Duare Sarkar Camps on 1st December 2020 to provide crucial Public Service benefits of 12 existing schemes to the residents of West Bengal. Under these camps, the persons who are not able to access the government services will be able to take benefit without worrying about any financial hurdle. Through this article today we will share with you all the information related to Duare Sarkar Camp 2021 such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, important documents, and application procedures. To know more about Duare Sarkar Camps you are requested to read the article carefully.
Duare Sarkar Camp 2021
Duare Sarkar Camps have been set up by the government of West Bengal to provide the benefit of 12 existing schemes to all the citizens like senior citizens, disabled persons, transgenders, prison inmates, commercial sex workers, poor and marginal people of the state. Under Duare Sarkar Camp, the free-of-cost services of various existing schemes such as Health Insurance, pensions, scholarships, and assured income for farmers will be provided to the people. Around 25000 community-level outreach camps are begin to help the citizens of the state. Until now over millions of people got the benefit under these camps. The set up for the first camp was held in 2020 and now for this year is going to be held from 16th August 2021
15 Lakhs Applications Received On The First Day Of Camps
As we all know that the state government has organized various camps across the state from 16th August to provide the benefit of various among the residents of the state. Around 15 lakh applications, were received on the first day of Bengal Mega outreach drive Duare Sarkar Camps. Out of 15 lacs applications, 70% applications were for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme and 30% for the schemes including Student Credit Card, Krishak Bandhu, Swasthya Sathi, Kanyashree, Rupashree, Khadya Sathi etc. These camps are helping the residents of the state in various ways.
70% Received Applications Was For Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
There were around 15 lakh applications received on the first day of Duare Sarkar Camp. Out of 1500000 applications, a total of 70% of applications were only for the basic income scheme for women Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme. Under this scheme, the female members of the general category would get Rs. 500 per month, and the family members of SC and ST would get Rs. 1,000 per month to carry on their livelihood. Despite all the preparation for various applications under Duare Sarkar Camp, the rest was only to get enrolled for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
District Magistrate Ensure No Irregularities During Duare Sarkar Camps
The government of West Bengal has directed the district magistrate to ensure that Duare Sarkar Camps should run camps without any delay or irregularity. The DM will also take care of some unscrupulous person who attempts to mint money by befooling people. These camps will be run by the state government and no amount of penny will be taken from the beneficiaries to enroll their names in the various welfare schemes. These camps will run in each and every Gram Panchayat of the state from 16th August to 15th September 2021.
Citizens Will Get Benefits Of 5 New Scheme Under Duare Sarkar Camp
To provide the benefit of various welfare schemes among the citizens of West Bengal, the government of West Bengal has organized Duare Sarkar camps. Previously under this scheme, the government provided the benefit of 13 welfare schemes. Now the new Camps will be organized from 16th August to 15 September 2021 and these camps include 5 more schemes to provide the benefit. This year around 17107 people of the state are going to benefit from a total of 18 welfare schemes that are launched by the state government.
Launched Of Duare Sarkar Camps
The other phase of Duare Sarkar Camp was started by the government on 16th August 2021. Around 857 camps are organized across the districts to help the citizens of the state. These camps will provide the benefit of various crucial beneficial schemes to the doorstep of the people. The officials under the camps are helping the beneficiaries to fill up their forms for various schemes. These camps are organized at the Gram Panchayat and Municipal ward levels.
Objective Of Duare Sarkar Camps
As we all know there are many people in the state of West Bengal who due to their weak financial condition are not able to access the various government services. To provide the benefit of various schemes to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created a new scheme known as Duare Sarkar Camp. With the help of this scheme, the poor people of the state will be able to take the benefit of various schemes such as Health Insurance pension scholarship, and assured income to the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the benefit of government services to all the citizens of the state in order to remove the literacy rate from the state.
Details Of Duare Sarkar Camp
|Name of the scheme||Duare Sarkar Camps|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||The citizens of the state|
|Objective||To provide the benefit of various government services|
|Benefits||It will remove the poverty rate from the state|
|Number of schemes included||18 schemes|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official website||Click Here|
Phases Of Duare Sarkar Camps
To provide the benefit of various services to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created thousands of camps to assess the reach of citizens to the schemes. Until now two phases of camps have been set up for around 10 to 15 days. Now the government has decided to set up the third phase of these camps from 16th August 2021 till 15th September. The details related to all the three camps are as follows:-
First Camp Of Duare Sarkar
The first camp under this scheme was started from 1st December 2020 to 25th January 2020. This camp was for around 55 days which provides benefit to around 25 million people of the state with various government services. The concerned authorities of the department have created more than 25000 camps to reach the people of the state. Also, the concerned department has created an online portal to avail of the benefit of various services present in the state.
Second Camp Of Duare Sarkar
The second camp under this scheme was started from 27th January to 8th February 2021 to ensure that no citizen should be left behind to take the benefit of various schemes available in the state. The left beneficiaries who are not able to do the registration under the first camp of this scheme will be able to get themselves registered under this phase. The aim of the government is to promote transparency in the ability of the services to the people of the state. Several beneficiaries have been rewarded with the various government services with the help of these camps.
Third Camp Of Duare Sarkar
Now the government has decided to start the third camp under Duare Sarkar to add five more services in the remaining ones. Cam is going to be held from 16th August 2021 to 15th September 2021 across the state. Around 17,107 Duare Sarkar Camps will start from 16th August to provide the benefit of 18 schemes among the beneficiaries of the state. The government of West Bengal has ensured to set up the camps at the places that are still remain marooned because of monsoons rains
Services Available Under Duare Sarkar Camp
There are various services available under Duare Sarkar Camps which are going to help the several people of the state. Such services are stated below:-
Khadya Sathi Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created Khadya Sathi Scheme to provide the ration at cheap prices to the poor people of the state. All the applicants who came under the economically weaker section of society will be able to get the ration at a very subsidized rate. This scheme is going to help poor families so that they would be able to get food without worrying about any financial hurdle. The main objective of this scheme is to provide ration to 24 people so that no one should live empty stomachs in West Bengal.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme
To provide health services among the residents of West Bengal, the respected Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched the Swasthya Sathi Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide health care facilities to the residents in order to improve their livelihood and save The pupil from the pandemic of covid-19. The government has created this scheme on 1st December 2020 to provide cashless Health Care facilities among the residents of the state.
Caste Certificate Service
As we all know that the government of West Bengal has launched a camp facility under the state to provide various services to the residents. Under these camps, the people of the state can avail the benefit of various government services. Also, the residents will be able to apply for their caste certificate through these camps. These services will be provided to them at their doorstep. Now the people of the state don’t need to visit the various government offices to avail themselves of the benefit of government services.
Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created the Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme to provide financial assistance among the SC and ST students of classes from 5th to 8th. With the help of the Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme, the students belonging to the lower category will be able to pursue higher education without worrying about any financial condition. This scheme will help in creating a better future for the students belonging to SC and ST categories. The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide a better future and to remove the literacy rate from the state.
Jai Johar Scheme
This scheme has been created by the government of West Bengal for the betterment of the people of ST category. Under the Jai Johar Scheme, the incentive will be provided to the scheduled caste category in order to cope up with the financial needs of the poor people of the society. The main objective of this scheme is to provide Rs. 1000 rupees in order to carry on their day-to-day lives without worrying about any financial hurdle. Along with the financial assistance, free of cost electricity will be provided to the consumers
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
A new scheme has been created by the government of West Bengal in order to provide financial assistance to the girls of West Bengal. The name of this scheme is Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme. With the help of this assistance, they will be able to continue their higher education and can delay their marriages without worrying about any financial condition. The main objective of this scheme is to promote higher education among girls and reduce the early age of marriage.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs. 25000 amongst the girls belonging to economically weaker section society at the time of their adult daughter marriage. The main objective of this scheme is to help them financially at the time of need. With the help of this scheme, the people of the poor families will be able to bear the expenditure of their daughter’s marriage.
To provide social economic benefit and educational opportunities among the students who belong to minority communities, the government of West Bengal has created a new scheme known as Aikyashree Scholarship. Under this scheme, the student can avail the financial assistance from class 1st to PhD level. All the applications of minority communities such as Muslims Christians 6 Buddhist Parsis and Jains can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme
A welfare scheme has been created by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee in order to provide financial assistance among the small and marginal farmers of the state. The main objective of launching the Krishak Bandhu Scheme is to improve the financial condition of the farmers by providing them with financial assistance. This will help in improving the living standard of the farmers and it will increase the income of the farmer.
Process Flow Of Duare Sarkar Camps
The process flow of duare Sarkar camp is as follows:-
- User Registration- first of all users have to visit the various camps along with the documents to apply for the registration process.
- Beneficiary & Demand Registration- the officer will help them to get registered under Duare Sarkar portal. Also the officer will provide the details of various schemes to the people. Later the information related to the registration will be forwarded to the department.
- Delivery Of Services- the department will go through the registration list of the people. They will start provisioning online monitors service. Later it will be transferred to the people.
- Robust IT System- the government has appointed Robust IT System in order to ensure the place for scheduling of cams with location and including the GPS details. It will be used for data analysis and purpose planning.
- Real Time Data Captured- the government will also capture the real-time data for the visitor and services for which they have attended the camp. It will also ensure the allocation of resources under the particular schemes.
- Reporting Of Key Performance- with the help of this key, the officers will be able to view the demand for services. The system is used for reporting of keep performance by both the department as well as district.
Benefits And Features Of Duare Sarkar Camp
- The government of West Bengal has created Duare Sarkar Camps on 1st December 2020.
- With the help of these camps, the people of the state will be able to take advantage of 12 existing schemes.
- The main objective of launching Duare Sarkar Camp is to give advantage of various schemes to the person.
- The people of the state will be able to take the benefit without worrying about any financial hurdle.
- Under this scheme, the people of the state can avail the benefit of various schemes such as health insurance pension scholarship and assured income for farmers.
- Million of the people will be able to get the benefit under these camps
- The government has set up the first camp in 2020 for 55 days.
- The first camps provide the benefit to around 25 millions of people 25000 + camps.
- Also the online portal has been created by the department for people to avail the benefit of various services present in the essay.
- The government is going to start the third camp under this scheme on 16th August 2021.
- Around 17000 plus people will get the benefit of 18 schemes of the government
- All the interested applicants who want to grab more information about Duare Sarkar Camp will have to visit the official website of Duare Sarkar.
Process To Download PDF Of Duare Sarkar Camp List
- First visit the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of services
- Now click on the option of Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF
- The PDF file will appear in front of you.
- Here you will get the list of Duare Sarkar camp
- You can search the camp according to your district.
- Also you can download it by clicking on the Download option.
Proces To Do Login
- Go to the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of e services
- Now click on the option of Login
- The pop-up will appear in front of you
- Here you have to select your category such as
- DSPS Login
- Login page will appear in front of you
- Here, you have to enter all the details such as
- Registered mobile number
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details click on Login option
- First visit the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section of quick links
- Now click on Contact Us option
- The contact details will appear in front of you.
District Wise Duare Sarkar Camp List Links
|Paschim Bardhaman||Click Here|
|Purba Bardhaman||Click Here|
|Cooch Behar||Click Here|
|Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
|South 24 Paragans||Click Here|
|North 24 Paragans||Click Here|
|Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|