Here we’re going to discuss the Duare Sarkar camp list 2024 date, West Bengal Duare Sarkar camp list 2024, next Duare Sarkar camp list 2024, Duare Sarkar camp list pdf download, Duare Sarkar camp list 2024 pdf download so Stay with us and read the complete information
Duare Sarkar Camp List:- The government of West Bengal created Duare Sarkar Camps to provide crucial Public Service benefits of 12 existing schemes to the residents of West Bengal. Under these camps, the persons who are not able to access government services will be able to take benefits without worrying about any financial hurdles. Through this article today we will share with you all the information related to the Duare Sarkar Camp List such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, important documents, and the Finding Process
About Duare Sarkar Camp 2024
Duare Sarkar Camps have been set up by the government of West Bengal to provide the benefit of 12 existing schemes to all the citizens like senior citizens, disabled persons, transgenders, prison inmates, commercial sex workers, and poor and marginal people of the state. Under Duare Sarkar Camp, the free-of-cost services of various existing schemes such as Health Insurance, pensions, scholarships, and assured income for farmers will be provided to the people. Around 25000 community-level outreach camps are beginning to help the citizens of the state. Until now millions of people got the benefit of these camps. The set up for the first camp was held in 2020 and now for this year is going to be held from 16th August 2021
Duare Sarkar Camp 6th Edition
The West Bengal government will be hosting the 6th edition of the Duare Sarkar camps from Saturday 1 April 2023 for the help of the residents of the West Bengal State. The State residents can submit their application for the different schemes as well as changes that they want to make in their legal documents till the date of April 10, 2023. The services will be delivered to the doorstep of the residence from April 11 and April 20. The drive will be held on both levels with both stationary and mobile camps. 100000 camps will be set up so that the applications can be received and one lakh camps will be held for the delivery of the services from 11 April to 20 April 2023. 16000 cams will be set up every day for the people. The widow pension scheme will be the primary focus of this year’s camps.
Details Of Duare Sarkar Camp List
|Name of the scheme
|Duare Sarkar Camp List
|Government of West Bengal
|The citizens of the state
|To provide the benefit of various government services
|It will remove the poverty rate from the state
|Number of schemes included
|Mode of Application
District Magistrate Ensures No Irregularities During Duare Sarkar Camps
The government of West Bengal has directed the district magistrate to ensure that Duare Sarkar Camps should run camps without any delay or irregularity. The DM will also take care of some unscrupulous person who attempts to mint money by befooling people. These camps will be run by the state government and no amount of penny will be taken from the beneficiaries to enroll their names in the various welfare schemes. These camps will run in every Gram Panchayat of the state from 1st April to 11th April 2023.
Citizens Will Get Benefits Of 5 New Scheme Under Duare Sarkar Camp
To provide the benefit of various welfare schemes among the citizens of West Bengal, the government of West Bengal has organized Duare Sarkar camps. Previously under this scheme, the government provided the benefit of 13 welfare schemes. Now the new Camps will be organized from 16th August to 15 September 2021 and these camps include 5 more schemes to provide the benefit. This year around 17107 people of the state are going to benefit from a total of 18 welfare schemes that are launched by the state government.
Objective Of Duare Sarkar Camps
As we all know there are many people in the state of West Bengal who due to their weak financial condition are not able to access the various government services. To provide the benefit of various schemes to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created a new scheme known as Duare Sarkar Camp. With the help of this scheme, the poor people of the state will be able to take benefit of various schemes such as Health Insurance pension scholarships, and assured income to the farmers. The main objective of this scheme is to provide the benefit of government services to all the citizens of the state to remove the literacy rate from the state.
Phases Of Duare Sarkar Camps
To provide the benefit of various services to the citizens of the state, the government of West Bengal has created thousands of camps to assess the reach of citizens to the schemes. Until now two phases of camps have been set up for around 10 to 15 days. Now the government has decided to set up the third phase of these camps from 1st April 2023 till 11th April. The details related to all three camps are as follows
Duare Sarkar Camp List 2023 Date
Check out the details of the important dates for the camps from the table given below:
|The date for starting of the camp
|1 April 2023
|The date for accepting changes
|10 April 2023
|Date for delivery of the services
|April 11 and April 20
Also Read: WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
Services Available Under Duare Sarkar Camp List
There are various services available under Duare Sarkar Camps that are going to help several people in the state. Such services are stated below:-
Khadya Sathi Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created the Khadya Sathi Scheme to provide ration at cheap prices to the poor people of the state. All the applicants who came from the economically weaker section of society will be able to get the ration at a very subsidized rate. This scheme is going to help poor families so that they would be able to get food without worrying about any financial hurdles. The main objective of this scheme is to provide ration to 24 people so that no one should live empty stomach in West Bengal.
Swasthya Sathi Scheme
To provide health services among the residents of West Bengal, the respected Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has launched the Swasthya Sathi Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide healthcare facilities to the residents to improve their livelihood and save The pupils from the pandemic of covid-19. The government created this scheme on 1st December 2020 to provide cashless Health Care facilities among the residents of the state.
Caste Certificate Service
As we all know the government of West Bengal has launched a camp facility under the state to provide various services to the residents. Under these camps, the people of the state can avail the benefit of various government services. Also, the residents will be able to apply for their caste certificate through these camps. These services will be provided to them at their doorstep. Now the people of the state don’t need to visit the various government offices to avail themselves of the benefit of government services.
Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created the Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme to provide financial assistance among the SC and ST students of classes from 5th to 8th. With the help of the Sikshashree Scholarship Scheme, the students belonging to the lower category will be able to pursue higher education without worrying about any financial condition. This scheme will help in creating a better future for the students belonging to the SC and ST categories. The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide a better future and to remove the literacy rate from the state.
Jai Johar Scheme
This scheme has been created by the government of West Bengal for the betterment of the people of the ST category. Under the Jai Johar Scheme, the incentive will be provided to the scheduled caste category to cope with the financial needs of the poor people of the society. The main objective of this scheme is to provide Rs. 1000 rupees to carry on their day-to-day lives without worrying about any financial hurdles. Along with the financial assistance, free of cost electricity will be provided to the consumers
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
A new scheme has been created by the government of West Bengal to provide financial assistance to the girls of West Bengal. The name of this scheme is Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme. With the help of this assistance, they will be able to continue their higher education and can delay their marriages without worrying about any financial condition. The main objective of this scheme is to promote higher education among girls and reduce the early age of marriage.
Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme
The government of West Bengal has created the Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme to provide one-time financial assistance of Rs. 25000 amongst the girls belonging to economically weaker sections of society at the time of their adult daughter marriage. The main objective of this scheme is to help them financially in their time of need. With the help of this scheme, the people of poor families will be able to bear the expenditure of their daughter’s marriage.
To provide social and economic benefits and educational opportunities among students who belong to minority communities, the government of West Bengal has created a new scheme known as the Aikyashree Scholarship. Under this scheme, the student can avail the financial assistance from class 1st to PhD level. All the applications of minority communities such as Muslims Christians 6 Buddhists Parsis and Jains can avail the benefit of this scheme.
Krishak Bandhu Scheme
A welfare scheme has been created by the Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee to provide financial assistance to the small and marginal farmers of the state. The main objective of launching the Krishak Bandhu Scheme is to improve the financial condition of the farmers by providing them with financial assistance. This will help in improving the living standard of the farmers and it will increase their income of the farmer.
Process Flow Of Duare Sarkar 2024 Camp List
The process flow of Duare Sarkar camp is as follows:-
- User Registration- first of all users have to visit the various camps along with the documents to apply for the registration process.
- Beneficiary & Demand Registration- the officer will help them to get registered under the Duare Sarkar portal. Also, the officer will provide the details of various schemes to the people. Later the information related to the registration will be forwarded to the department.
- Delivery Of Services- the department will go through the registration list of the people. They will start provisioning online monitoring services. Later it will be transferred to the people.
- Robust IT System- the government has appointed Robust IT System to ensure the place for scheduling of cams with location and including the GPS details. It will be used for data analysis and purpose planning.
- Real-Time Data Captured- the government will also capture the real-time data for the visitors and services for which they have attended the camp. It will also ensure the allocation of resources under particular schemes.
- Reporting Of Key Performance- with the help of this key, the officers will be able to view the demand for services. The system is used for reporting performance by both the department as well as the district.
Benefits And Features Of Duare Sarkar Camp
- The government of West Bengal has created Duare Sarkar Camps on 1st December 2020.
- With the help of these camps, the people of the state will be able to take advantage of 12 existing schemes.
- The main objective of launching Duare Sarkar Camp is to give the advantage of various schemes to the person.
- The people of the state will be able to take the benefit without worrying about any financial hurdles.
- Under this scheme, the people of the state can avail the benefit of various schemes such as health insurance pension scholarships, and assured income for farmers.
- Millions of people will be able to get the benefits under these camps
- The government has set up the first camp in 2020 for 55 days.
- The first camps provide the benefit to around 25 million people 25000 + camps.
- Also, the online portal has been created by the department for people to avail the benefits of various services present in the essay.
- The government is going to start the third camp under this scheme on 16th August 2021.
- Around 17000 plus people will get the benefit of 18 schemes of the government
- All interested applicants who want to grab more information about Duare Sarkar Camp will have to visit the official website of Duare Sarkar.
Search Online Duare Sarkar Camp List 2024
If you want to find the duare camp location then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official Duare Sarkar website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to scroll down and click on the option called Find Your Camp
- A new page will open on your screen
- Two options will open on your screen namely-
- Upcoming camps
- All camps
- Select the option of your choice.
- Select the following-
- Block/Local Body
- The details of the camps will open on your screen.
Know your Scheme
If you want to check your eligibility then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The home page of the scheme will open on your screen
- You have to scroll down and click on the option called Know your Schemes
- A new page will open on your screen
- A list of different schemes will open on your screen and now you can check your eligibility by checking the details mentioned there.
Download PDF Of Duare Sarkar Camp List
- First, visit the official Duare Sarkar website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section on services
- Now click on the option of Duare Sarkar Camp List PDF
- The PDF file will appear in front of you.
- Here you will get the list of Duare Sarkar camp
- You can search for the camp according to your district.
- Also, you can download it by clicking on the Download option.
Do Login at Duare Sarkar Web Portal
- Go to the official website of Duare Sarkar
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, look under the section on e-services
- Now click on the option of Login
- The pop-up will appear in front of you
- Here you have to select your category such as
- DSPS Login
- The login page will appear in front of you
- Here, you have to enter all the details such as
- Registered mobile number
- Captcha code
- After entering all the details click on the Login option
District Wise Duare Sarkar Camp List Links
|South 24 Paragans
|North 24 Paragans
Download Mobile App
The candidates can check out the direct link to download the mobile applications from the pointers given below:
- Mobile App for Field-Level Officials
- Mobile App for State Nodal Team
- Mobile App for Silted Water Bodies
- 325, HRBC Building, Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah-711102.
- Helpline : (1070 / 033-22143526)
- Email: [email protected]
Duare Sarkar Camp FAQs
The Duare Sarkar Camp 2023 is a government initiative to provide various public services to the citizens of West Bengal at their doorstep.
The exact date for the Duare Sarkar Camp 2023 is 1 April 2024.
The Duare Sarkar Camp 2023 will be held in various locations across the state of West Bengal, including rural and urban areas.
All citizens of West Bengal, including individuals from all socio-economic backgrounds, can participate in the Duare Sarkar Camp 2024.
No, there is no registration fee for participating in the Duare Sarkar Camp 2024.
Citizens can register for the Duare Sarkar Camp 2024 through an online portal or by visiting a designated camp location.