There is good news for all army employees and ex-employees because state governments in their state CSD have now provided Canteen Online Token Booking service to Army personnel, officers, JCOs, and other grade personnel so that they can make purchases from the Canteen Store Department by booking online. The applicant can only use the staff canteen services after making an online appointment and receiving a token. The cardholders were eagerly awaiting the opening dates of the canteen shops so they could purchase their daily necessities, such as groceries and alcoholic beverages. The CSD canteen will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., as per the prior timetable. The owners of CSD cards must register for CSD Canteen Online Booking State Wise via their mobile device or by visiting the state’s official website. While keeping in mind that you can purchase your necessities all at once each month.
About CSD Canteen Online Booking
As we all know, the Indian army is putting their 100% effort into saving our country by putting their life in danger. To provide them with some facilities the CSD canteen services were started for the armed forces persons and their families, but during covid 19 this online canteen service was stopped. The Ministry of Defense of the Government of India has reopened the canteen post-pandemic. The families of armed forces who have canteen cards can avail of the benefits. After the covid pandemic, the CSD Canteen online services were started, so cardholders should maintain some social distancing to avoid any kind of physical contact.
Customers should adhere to the instructions provided by the individual URC canteens. Every URC canteen must adhere to tight rules set forth by the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) in order to open the sale to CSD consumers. All Unit Operated Canteens have now created a unique web page for customer reservations.
Also Read: OROP Pension Table
Objective of CSD Canteen Online Booking
The main motive behind the reopening of the CSD canteen’s online booking service is to provide convenience to the armed forces persons and their families to purchase their necessary items from the canteen at a subsidized price and avoid standing in a long queue. Daily rates and prices are uploaded online mode by the CSD Stores Department. Hence, you must be aware of the exact pricing of each item before making a purchase.
Key Highlights of CSD Canteen Online Booking
|Launched By||Ministry of Defence, Government of India|
|Name of Department||Canteen Stores Department|
|Name of Scheme||CSD Canteen Online Booking|
|Objective||To provide a token that can be used to collect essential commodities without having to wait in line|
|Benefits||Cardholders to easily select goods and make online purchases|
|Eligibility Criteria||Army officers and ex-employees|
Benefits and Features of CSD Canteen
The following are some of the main advantages and features of CSD Canteen’s online token booking:
- Certain central government employees and military personnel are provided with the canteen service by the Indian government.
- The CSD canteen outlets have introduced a new online system for delivering goods to customers.
- The cardholders were looking forward to the canteen shops opening so they could stock up on supplies like groceries and alcoholic drinks.
Recommendations for Visitors to the CSD Canteen
The following are some of the CSD Canteen’s visitor recommendations:
- The cardholders must access the premises of the canteen at the proper time. (In the grounds of the canteen, vehicles are not permitted.)
- Card Holders can now enter their information in the canteen, including their token number, army number, post, and name, to gain access to the store.
- Only between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM may the candidate make purchases at the army canteens.
- Candidates must have credit or debit cards because the canteens won’t accept direct cash payments from them.
- After entering the canteen, the candidates should line up to start making purchases.
Also Read: One Rank One Pension
Items available at the CSD Canteen
The following are some of the items available at the CSD Canteen:
- Items of general interest
- Food and medicine for the home
- Kitchen essentials
- A two-wheeler
- A four-wheeler
- The air conditioner
- The washing machine
CSD Canteen’s Revised Price List for Various Types of Liquor
The following is the Revised Price List for various types of liquor at CSD Canteen:
|Royal Stag 750 ML PR Whisky||Rs. 184.67|
|MCD Signature 750 ML UB Whisky||Rs. 241.44|
|Antiquity Blue 750 ML UB Whisky||Rs. 300.24|
|Blenders Pride R/Collection Whisky||Rs. 308.45|
|Blenders Pride 750 ML PR Whisky||Rs. 264.08|
|Royal Challenge UB Whisky||Rs. 224.80|
|Ballantines S 750 ML Scotch Whisky||Rs. 882.16|
|VAT 69 750 ML Scotch Whisky||Rs. 553.76|
|8 PM Rare 750 ML Whisky||Rs. 139.17|
|100 Pipers PR Scotch Whisky||Rs. 525.01|
|Nicols Rum Black Bull 5 Year||Rs. 99.65|
|Jolly Roger Premium XXX Rum||Rs. 120.94|
|Tropicana White 3-5 Yrs Old Rum||Rs. 100.12|
|White Hawaiian Rum||Rs. 97.51|
|Contessa 5-Year-Old RKH Rum||Rs. 114.23|
|Mc Dowell’s Celebration UB Rum||Rs. 104.12|
|Hercules XXX Rum||Rs. 197.25|
|Aristocrat X Rum||Rs. 99.24|
|Madiraa XXX TN Rum||Rs. 99.24|
|Fratelli Cabernet Red Wine||Rs. 464.83|
|Madera Red Valley Wine 750 ML||Rs. 186.43|
|Carlo Rossi White Wine 750 ML||Rs. 843.15|
|Sula Red Zinfandel Wine||Rs. 343.18|
|Sula Shiraz Red Wine 375 ML||Rs. 160.59|
Steps for CSD Canteen Token Booking Online
The user must follow the steps outlined below to book CSD Canteen Tokens online:
- First and foremost, visit the official website of CSD India Canteen.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage you have to choose your preferred location.
- Now, go to the CSD canteen online appointment page.
- On your screen, a new page will appear.
- Now, enter all of the required information, such as the applicant’s name, phone number, and date of birth.
- After that, press the submit button.
- You will receive an appointment token for the relevant date following a successful submission.
- Next, visit the canteen on the designated date and time after completing your online appointment booking for the canteen. The online appointment you set up must now be kept. Each month, only one space has to be reserved.
- You must show a printout or screenshot of your appointment. You must also follow all COVID-19 criteria.
- Your csd token appointment will be verified by the canteen staff. After making the transaction, the candidate must use a debit card to pay for the items.
How to Buy CSD AFD Online
The user must carry out the procedures listed below in order to shop online with CSD AFD:
- Visit the CSD AFD India Canteen’s official website first.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage you have to choose “Shop Now” from the menu.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Enter your username and password right now.
- Enter the captcha code following that.
- Finally, to log into the CSD AFD online selling portal, click the login option.
How to Register for CSD AFD Online
The user must follow the instructions below to register for CSD AFD online:
- First, visit the CSD AFD India Canteen’s official website.
- The website’s home page will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage you need to choose the appropriate place.
- Enter your name as it appears on your canteen card right now.
- Enter all the necessary information after that:
- The canteen card’s reverse has your 16-digit chip number printed on it.
- Mobile phone
- Enrollment Date
- Retirement date
- Then decide on your retirement category.
- Now, input the password, username, email address, and PAN card number.
- You accept the terms and conditions.
- Finalise your CSD AFD online registration by clicking the Submit button.
- HEAD OFFICE – MUMBAI
- Address : “ADELPHI”, 119 Maharshi Karve Road, MUMBAI – 400 020.
- Tel No. (Board) : 2203 7120 / 2203 7140 / 2203 7142
To prevent retailers from issuing or selling to unapproved beneficiaries, CS Dte/Qmg Br has set restrictions on a number of grocery items.
The CSD has stopped purchasing directly imported goods in accordance with MoD Directive dt.19/10/2020 to assist “Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.”
Every year, the MoD allotted a budget to the CSD, and the CSD is required to keep all purchases within that budget. The ceiling limit to purchase cars (for each level) has been set by QMG Br/CS Dte due to budgetary restrictions. Hence, high-cost vehicles are not offered through CSD.