Duare Sarkar Status:- In this article, we will be going to discuss the Duare Sarkar status and how to track application status online. All the eligible candidates who have applied for this scheme can easily check the status of their application. Duare Sarkar Status can be tracked Just by logging in to the online web portal. The candidates can check if they will benefit from the scheme or not. All of this can be done online from the web portal that has been provided by the Government of West Bengal. Duare Sarkar status tracking option will provide all the important details to the applicants that they need to know about the application status. Keep reading this article for further information.
Overview of Duare Sarkar Status
It is a great step taken by the government of West Bengal to create an online platform for the people. This Duare Sarkar Status-checking option has been launched by the state government of West Bengal. This option of checking the status online is going to save a lot of time, energy, and money for the applicants. They would not have to wait just to check the status now they can easily do it online with just one click. All the applicants can now visit the online web portal for the scheme and log into their profiles to track down the status. They can also see which department their application has reached.
Also Read: Duare Duare Paschim Banga Sarkar Scheme
What is West Bengal Duare Sarkar?
The Duare Sarkar scheme was launched by the state of West Bengal. Duare Sarkar is a 30-day state government scheme that aims to deliver certain state government programs to citizens’ doorsteps through outreach events held at the gram panchayat and municipal ward levels. The West Bengal government’s Duare Sarkar (Government at Doorstep) initiative is a great outreach effort and administrative initiative. It seeks to elevate vital public service programs already in place, such as the well-renowned “Kanyashree,” “Khadyasathi,” “Swasthasathi,” and Social Pension initiatives, etc., of the state government that target senior folks, those with disabilities disability, transgender, commercial sex workers, prisoners, the underprivileged, and marginalized individuals who hadn’t previously used government services.
Key Highlights of Duare Sarkar
|Name of the scheme||Duaresarkaar status|
|Launched by||The government of West Bengal|
|State of launch||West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide online facility to the people to check the application status|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal|
Also Read: Duare Sarkar Camp List
Required Documents to check Duare Sarkar Status
These are the only required credentials for checking the status
- Registered mobile Number
- Aadhar number
- Mobile number
- Beneficiary code
- Information Regarding the Benefit Scheme
Benefits of Duare Sarkar Status
- The status of every eligible applicant who has submitted an application for this program may be easily verified.
- You may check the status of Duare Sarkar. simply by entering the internet website.
- The candidates can determine whether they qualify for the program or not.
- The West Bengal government has developed a web page where all of this can be done online.
- The ability to monitor progress online will allow applicants to save a significant amount of time, effort, and money.
- Now that people can simply check the status online with just one click, they won’t have to wait to do so.
Also Read: Swasthya Sathi Scheme
How to check Duare Sarkar Status online
To check your DuareSarkaar Application Status online follow these steps
- First, you must visit the official Duare Sarkar website
- Or you can directly search for the Duare Sarkar Application Status Online and a link will open directly on the screen.
- Click on the link and you will be directed to the check application status dashboard.
- On that page, you must fill out the details given such as your registered mobile number.
- After that select the type of Scheme that you have applied for and click on submit.
- Hence the application status of your scheme will appear.
- Phone No: 033 2250 1193.
- Email: [email protected]
The Duare Sarkar scheme was launched by the state of West Bengal.Duare Sarkar is a 30-day state government scheme that aims to deliver certain state government programs to citizens’ doorsteps through outreach events held at the gram panchayat and municipal ward levels.
Candidates who wish to apply for Duare Sarkar Registration must meet the requirements outlined above. Candidates must have a West Bengal domicile to apply for the DuareSarkar. Anyone living in West Bengal may apply for this program.
Yes, you can easily apply for this scheme online. You must visit the online web portal that has been provided by the government of West Bengal. And there you just have to register yourself on the website by providing your details.
Yes, you can easily check the Duare Sarkar Application status by visiting the online web portal provided by the government of west Bengal. Just fill out the registered mobile number and the details will be given.