Hello, friends today we are here with the information related to the new scheme announced by the Gujarat government. The name of the scheme is the two-wheeler scheme. You must be curious about the scheme and what exactly it is, if yes then you are on the right page you must read the content we sanctioned further. You might have various questions in mind such as how it will provide benefits to the people, what will be the eligibility criteria, how can I apply for Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme, etc. so if you desire to get answers to your question please have a look at further.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 is a new initiative of Rupani’s government to promote the use of e-vehicle. Chief Minister announced the schemes during a virtual program on climate change. Under this scheme, the government will provide a subsidy to the persons who will buy electronic two-wheelers (electronic scooters). Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has also announced a three-wheeler scheme. Buyers who will buy electronic rickshaws will also get the subsidy. The major aim of the government behind this scheme is to encourage the use of electronic scooters to prevent pollution.
Key Facts Two Wheeler Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023|
|Announced by||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|Announced on||17 September 2020|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Announced for||People of the state|
|Official website||Update soon|
Also Read: Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
The state government will very soon start the implementation of the scheme. The state government has set a target of 10,000 electronic scooters and 5000 electronic rickshaws to be on the roads within the current financial year. Not only that government is going to sanction a number of rupees 50 lakh to set up 10 public charging stations. These charging stations will set up in Ahmedabad Vadodara, Surat, and Rajkot to facilitate the e-vehicles.
During the virtual program signing of 10 MoUs between the department of climate change and institutes such as IITs, IIMs, BISAG, Anand Agricultural University, and other departments of the government such as GSRTC, Gujarat Gas, GUJCOST, GLPC, the chief town planner, GSTBM and Knowledge Consortium of Gujarat.
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Under the two-wheeler scheme, beneficiaries will get a subsidy amounting to rupees 12000 to buy electronic scooters.
- Under the three-wheeler scheme, beneficiaries will get a subsidy amounting to rupees 48000 to buy an electronic rickshaw
- The aspirant must be a permanent resident of the state
- For the two-wheeler scheme, those who are studying in 9th standard up to college level can apply
- For three wheeler scheme, individuals and institutional beneficiaries can apply
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof
- Aadhaar card
- Other mandatory documents
Application Procedure Of Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme
To apply under a two or three-wheeler scheme you have to follow the below-given steps
- First of all check your eligibility and if you are eligible then you visit the official web portal
- From the home page of the website you have to search two wheeler auto three wheeler scheme
- Now choose for which scheme you want to apply
- Thereafter it apply link will lead to opening the application form on the screen
- Now you should fill in the details as asked on the screen completely without any mistake
- Upload the required documents along with your recently clicked image
- Review the application and submit it
Note: application procedure is not yet disclosed by the state government. The above-mentioned steps are commonly used in filling the form. We will update the information as released by the government.
Gujarat Government Scheme – Official Website