Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Online Application And AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Download Application Form Pdf & Beneficiary List
A new scholarship scheme has been launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh to provide education to students who are financially weak. With the help of this scholarship, the students who are not able to pay their fees due to financial problems are able to continue their studies and will gain higher education. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 such as the benefit of the scheme, the objective of the scheme, the eligibility criteria, and important documents. Also, we will share the application procedures to apply for the scheme.
About Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Under this scheme, the financial fund will be provided to the students who are willing to study but are unable to pay their fees due to weak financial conditions. This is quite a great step taken by the CM of Andhra Pradesh for the future of this generation. As we all know there are many students who are good at studies but not be able to pay their fees because they don’t have enough money. With the financial funds given by the CM of Andhra Pradesh, they will be able to complete their dreams.
96,403 Students of Visakhapatnam Got Benefit Under Vidya Deewana Scheme
The collector A Mallikarjun in a video conference that was held on 29th July 2021 said, around 96403 students belonging to Visakhapatnam District got scholarships under Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme. The respected Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of the state disbursed an amount of Rs. 59.86 crores into the bank account of mothers of 96,403 students. The collector and the Chief Minister were present in the program that was launched in Tadepalli. At that moment the collector announced that the cost of education for poor students would be borne by the state government to provide them with great success.
Second Tranche Of Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme
On Thursday 29th July 2021, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan reddy has transferred the amount of Rs.693.81 crores into the bank account of the mothers of 10.97 lakhs under the second tranche of the Jagananna Vidya Deewana Scheme. On this occasion, the chief minister said that the state government has spent Rs.5,573 crores on this scheme since 2019. This scheme has been designed to provide better career opportunities to the students who want to continue their higher education. And the Government of Andhra Pradesh is trying its best to provide benefits of this scheme to every eligible student.
Objective Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
As we all know there are many students who due to their weak financial condition or not being able to complete their studies, results in the incompletion of their dreams. By keeping this in mind the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. Under the scheme, financial assistance will be given to the people who are financially weak and want to continue higher studies. This scheme will give encouragement to the youngsters for further education.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched for||Students of the Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the students|
|Benefit||To provide free of cost education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Implementation Of This Scheme
The implementation began on 28 April 2020 after the announcement made by the Chief Minister of the state. Under this scheme full free reimbursement benefit will be given to 14 lakh students of the state. For the implementation of the scheme, the government has sanctioned Rs. 4000 crore budget along with the previous due amount of Rs. 1880 crore. the amount for the fee reimbursement will be forwarded directly to the bank accounts of the applicant’s mothers
Also Read: Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Benefits Of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The free-of-cost education will be provided to the beneficiaries of the state.
- Students will be able to continue their higher studies.
- Along with the financial assistance, the tuition fees, mess charges, and hostel charges will also be exempted from all the students.
- Monetary incentives will be provided every year to the beneficiaries.
- Students of the state will be able to stand on their own feet.
Courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- B. Tech
- B. Pharmacy
- M. Pharmacy
- UG/PG Course
Incentives Under This Scheme
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh will provide many other incentives to the beneficiaries who enrolled themselves in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme. The list of incentives are as follows:-
- Tuition fees and hostel fees will be given to the student who are pursuing degree and engineering etc
- The student will be provided with Rs. 20,000 per year
- Money incentives will be given as Rs. 15000 to Polytechnic Students, Rs. 10,000 to ITI Students and Rs. 20,000 to Graduate Degree
Also Read: Amma Vodi Scheme
Eligibility Criteria Of This Scheme
- An applicant must not do any government job
- The family members of the applicant must not avail any pension
- Sanctuary workers are not eligible for the scheme
- A student who is pursuing a Polytechnic, ITI, and degree is eligible to apply for the scheme
- An applicant must be form government of government aided or private colleges affiliated to state universities or board
- The family’s annual income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum
- An applicant must have a wetland below 10 acres or agriculture in below 25 acres or a wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres
- The applicant should not own any four-wheeler vehicle
- Residential Proof
- Aadhar Card
- College Admissions Certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL & EWS Certificate
- Parents occupation certificate
- Nontaxpayer declaration
- Bank account details
- Passport size photo
Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage click on Official Notification Of AP YSR Jagananna Deevena Scheme
- The application form will appear in front of you
- Fill the form carefully and upload the important documents
- After attaching the documents click on the Submit option
- After that take a printout for future reference
Process To Check List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the home page click on the text with blue color to get a detailed report
- Here, select your District and your Location.
- After that, you have to note down your Secretariat code
- To display the eligible list, visit the webpage with the following
Guidelines For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Here are some of the guidelines for the implementation of the scheme
- The fees will collect on the basis of notification released by the state higher education regulatory and monitoring Commission on the fees
- Another fees should not be collected from the Student than the decided one by the government
- Fee reimbursements is not possible if the students attendance is less than 75%
- The attendance of students teaching and non-teaching staff will be recorded through Aadhar link biometric attendance
- No fees will give to the student who are doing distance learning
- This is scheme is not eligible for the students belonging to management and NRI quotas