Today Latest Update Of AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme | QR Based Smart ID Cards | Last Date, Apply Online & Beneficiary Status | Application Form, Online Registration & Login Procedure | Launch Date & Eligibility | Beneficiary Status & List | The Amount Of Rs. 1,000 Crore Will Be Released Soon |
The chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has been launching many welfare schemes for ages. Now he has come up with a new scheme named AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021 to provide capital loans to the street vendors. With the help of this scheme, Street vendors will get a Loan of Rupees 10,000 as a working capital loan. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021. Also, we will share with you all the objective of this, eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme, and the process to apply for this scheme
About AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
Under the AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme, Street vendors of the state will get working capital loans to earn their livelihood. The loan will be provided by the banks to the small traders and the interest on the loan will be paid by the government of the state. AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme will be very helpful for those who sell their groceries at footpath streets, bicycles, vegetable sellers,s and fruit sellers. The total cost of this project will be Rs. 474 crores and the total beneficiaries under this scheme are 9.08 Lakh. The candidates who have permanent or temporary shops in the village or town in a space of 5 feet long 5 feet wide are also eligible to apply for this system.
చిరువ్యాపారులకు సాయం అందించే “జగనన్న తోడు” పథకాన్ని సీఎం శ్రీ వైయస్ జగన్ ప్రారంభించారు. ఈ పథకం ద్వారా రూ. 9లక్షలకు పైబడి లబ్దిదారులకు రూ.10,000 చొప్పున పూచీకత్తులేని, వడ్డీలేని రుణాలు అందిస్తున్నారు. pic.twitter.com/25tUKIyGfl— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) November 25, 2020
AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Latest Update
Under AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme, the chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy will be providing interest-free loans of rupees 10,000 to the small vendors. The amount of Rs. 1,000 crore will be released soon and will be credited directly to the beneficiaries’ accounts. The main aim of this scheme is to provide interest-free loans to the street vendors so that they would not have to pay heavy interest for the loan. The loan will be provided by the banks to the beneficiaries and the amount of interest on the loan will be provided by the Government Of The State. The beneficiaries have been identified in the recent survey and the list of beneficiaries will be displayed at secretariats for social audit. If any of the people are not present in this scheme they can apply through volunteers
Web Portal Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The Government of the state has also started a web portal to co-ordinate with the banks and to implement the scheme without corruption. For the corruption-free benefits, the beneficiaries will be provided with QR based smart ID cards. The scheme will be controlled by SERP and MEPMA Officials. This App will help the government to stay connected with the banks so as to stay away from mess scum and to provide direct benefits to the applicants.
Highlights Of The Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Providing Loan|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing Loan to street vendors to earn their livelihood|
|More of Application||Online|
AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Update
With the help of this scheme, the loan will be given to the small traders and the interest on the loan will be provided by the government itself. with the help of this new update, the street vendors would be able to pay their loan in a small easy installment without worrying about any interest. The benefit will be provided by the government to all the street vendors and including those people who are doing business on cards outside the road straits and public.
Objective of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
As we all know there are many street vendors who sell their products on the streets, footpaths and on bicycles, etc. And they also face many problems by selling things on footpaths. Due to this problem, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021. With the help of this scheme, the applicant would be able to apply for a loan to earn their livelihood. This Scheme will help them to start their own small business and make their life better than before.
- An applicant should have a permanent or temporary shop in a village with a space of five feet long and five feet wide.
- People who do business through carts on the roadside on the sidewalk in public and private places are eligible to apply for the Scheme.
- An applicant’s age should be 18 years.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.10,000 in villages and 12,000 in town.
- Adhar Card
- Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Process To Apply For AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page click on the Apply For Loan option.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here, enter your Mobile Number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Now select your vendor category.
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload the important documents
- Click on the Submit button
- Official Instructions To Fill Your Application Form.
Process To Check Beneficiary Status
- First, visit the Official Website
- The Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on Street Vendors Survey Search.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, fill the required details such as State, ULB Name, Vendor ID Card Number, Certificate Of Vending No., Name of Street Vendor, Father’s name, Mobile no
- After filling in the details click on the Search button.
- First, Submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- The concerned authority will go through your application form for approval.
- Then they will make a merit list of beneficiaries.
- After that, the loan will be sanctioned to the bank account of the Beneficiaries