AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme Apply and AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme Beneficiary Status and Download Application Form
The chief minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has been launching many welfare schemes for ages. Now he has come up with a new scheme named AP YSR Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2022 to provide capital loans to the street vendors. With the help of this scheme, Street vendors will get a Loan of Rupees 10,000 as a working capital loan. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023. Also, we will share with you all the objectives of this, the eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme, and the process to apply for this scheme
About AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The Government of the Andhra Pradesh state has now started to provide interest-free loans to the street vendors. This new feature will be included under the Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023. The Chief Minister will be distributing interest-free loans to the street vendors as part of the scheme and around 3.95 lakh small traders and traditional articles will be given a loan amount of Rupees 395 crores through banks at the rate of Rupees 10000 each. The interest reimbursement of Rupees 15.73 crore for the last 6 months will also be credited virtually to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The people who have set up permanent and temporary shops in villages and towns of about 5 feet long and 5 feet wide will be eligible for the new benefit under this scheme.
- Those who are selling goods, vegetables, and fruits push carts through footpaths will be eligible.
- The people who are selling goods in baskets, bicycles, motorcycles, autos, and other traditional artisans will benefit from the scheme. Also, people like professionals of Kondapalli Bammala making laceworks, kalamkari, potters etc are also eligible for this scheme.
Second Phase Of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy of Andhra Pradesh has released the payment under the second phase of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme on 8th June 2021. According to an official, around 3.75 lakh beneficiaries were rewarded with Rs. 370 crores . The Chief Minister launched the second phase at his office present in Tadepalli Camp. Under the scheme the financial aid of Rs. 10,000 will be provided to Street and small vendors of the state so as to free them from heavy loan interest. The government will burden the interest of loan which has been provided by the bank to all the eligible persons present in the scheme.
- The Jagananna Thodu Scheme is divided into two phases.
- Around Rs. 905 has been transferred into the 9.05 lakh beneficiaries’ accounts in both phases.
- Under the first phase approximately 5.35 lakh beneficiaries were benefited with Rs. 535 crores.
Also Read: Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Web Portal Under Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The Government of the state has also started a web portal to coordinate with the banks and to implement the scheme without corruption. For the corruption-free benefits, the beneficiaries will be provided with QR-based smart ID cards. The scheme will be controlled by SERP and MEPMA Officials. This App will help the government to stay connected with the banks so as to stay away from mess scum and to provide direct benefits to the applicants.
Highlights Of The Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||AP Government|
|Benefits of the Scheme||Providing Loan|
|Objective of the Scheme||Providing Loan to street vendors to earn their livelihood|
|More of Application||Online|
Also Read: YSR Bheema Scheme
Objective of AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
As we all know there are many street vendors who sell their products on the streets, footpaths and on bicycles, etc. And they also face many problems by selling things on footpaths. Due to this problem, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme 2021. With the help of this scheme, the applicant would be able to apply for a loan to earn their livelihood. This Scheme will help them to start their own small business and make their life better than before.
- An applicant should have a permanent or temporary shop in a village with a space of five feet long and five feet wide.
- People who do business through carts on the roadside on the sidewalk in public and private places are eligible to apply for the Scheme.
- An applicant’s age should be 18 years.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.10,000 in villages and 12,000 in town.
Also Read: YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Adhar Card
- Identity Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Apply For AP Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- First, visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page click on the Apply For Loan option.
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here, enter your Mobile Number and click on the Request OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Now select your vendor category.
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload the important documents
- Click on the Submit button
- Official Instructions To Fill Your Application Form.
Search Jagananna Thodu Scheme Reports Online
- The beneficiary first of visit at the official website of the Thodu Scheme.
- After that Click On desired options such as
- District Wise Application Status Report
- District Wise Bank Wise Applications Submitted
- Bank wise Jagananna Thodu Phase III Application status
- Jagananna Thodu Phase V Abstract
- Select the desired option and view report details as per your requirements.
Check Jagananna Thodu Beneficiary Status
- First, visit the Official Website
- The Homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on Street Vendors Survey Search.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here, fill the required details such as State, ULB Name, Vendor ID Card Number, Certificate Of Vending No., Name of Street Vendor, Father’s name, Mobile no
- After filling in the details click on the Search button.
- First, Submit the application form to the concerned authorities.
- The concerned authority will go through your application form for approval.
- Then they will make a merit list of beneficiaries.
- After that, the loan will be sanctioned to the bank account of the Beneficiaries