DDA Housing Scheme Online Application, Last Date Launch Date | Online Flat Registration | Housing Scheme Price List & Location | Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme Apply Online | Flat Categories | Janta Flat & HIG-MIG |
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has again launched DDA Housing Scheme 2021 for 18,000 flats in Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini sector-34, Kalkaji in South Delhi. The flats offered under these schemes are for the economically weaker section. Around 21000 flats are offered under this scheme. Other flats for the higher-income groups, penthouses, etc are also offered by Delhi Development Authority (DDA). So in this article we have covered all the important details related to flat offered by Delhi Development authority like eligibility criteria, documents required, etc
About DDA Housing Scheme 2021
As informed by the officials of the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) this year’s DDA housing scheme will be announced in May 2020. This time along with flats for economically weaker sections DDA will also offer super high-income group flats in Dwarka sector 19B. The super high-income group flats will comprise three bedrooms with an attached bathroom. DDA will also offer high-income group and middle-income group flats in Jasola, Narela, and Rohini. There will be around 1,114 luxury flats, 14 penthouses, 168 super high-income group flats, 932 high-income group flats, and 11 number of residential towers.
Key Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme 2021
|Article about||DDA Housing Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Delhi Development Authority|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To Provide Flats|
|Scheme Availability||Soon Available|
Objectives Of DDA Housing Scheme 2021
As we all know there are many economically weaker sections pupils who do not have their own house to take shelter on and they faced many problems getting their shelter. By keeping this thing in mind the officials of the Delhi government authorities has came up with DDA housing scheme. With the help of this scheme the flats will be provided to economically weaker section people so that they live their life easily in their own land.
Prices Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme
|Type Of Flats||Tentative Plinth Area (In Sq. Mt)||Total Flats||Price|
|HIG – 3 BHK||107.21 – 140.77||336||₹ 1.43 Cr – 1.73 Cr.|
|HIG – 2 BHK||99.08 – 123.41 & 86.97 – 102.74||152||₹ 95 L to 1.4 Cr.|
|MIG – 2BHK||72.55 – 93.61 90.68 – 94.18||1,555||₹ 66 L – 99 L|
|EWS||35.06 & 35.27 – 37.31||7,496||₹ 10 L – 19 L|
|LIG – 1BHK||57.49 – 81.93 & 49.9||8,383||₹ 23 L – 56 L|
|The scheme form available from||25th March, 2019|
|Last date of registration||June 10, 2019|
|Date of Draw||July 23, 2019|
|Refund of application money to unsuccessful applicants||Within 30 days of the draw|
|Date of Allotment||Post draw of lots|
|Possession||Post allotment and first payment|
DDA Fake Call Centre
A fake call centre has been operated by the name of the urban body which is reaching out to unsuccessful and waitlisted applicants of DDA housing scheme for the allotment of flats. The senior officer of DDA said police action has been taken against them. The officer of DDA notified that there is no such call centre number provided by the DDA and the details of the bank and IFSC code. This information is false and fraudulent. The number of this call Centre has been quoted as 18002122593. Be aware if you receive any call from this number because they are asking for IFSC code and for the deposit of registration amount of Rs. 2 Lakh. The DDA said that they didn’t have started the procedure for the allotment of waitlisted Applicants.
Amenities of DDA Flats
- Lush Greenery
- Children’s Park,
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance,
- Parking lots
Penthouses and Super HIG flat features
- Built-in terrace gardens
- 4-bedrooms, each with attached bathroom
- Fully-furnished luxury fittings
- Fully-furnished Duplexes with terrace garden
HIG Flats Features
- 3-bedrooms, each with attached bathrooms
- Servant quarters
- Green Building concept, having solar heating, organic waste disposal, and energy-efficient lighting
Registration Charges for Housing Scheme
|Flat Categories||Flat Price|
|LIG||Rs 1 lakh|
|MIG & HIG||Rs 2 lakh|
|Janta Flat||Rs 10,000|
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme 2021
To avail the benefits of this scheme the following eligibility criteria has been decided:-
- The applicant or person applying for the flat under the Housing scheme should be an Indian citizen.
- The next essential criterion is that the applicant should be the age of 18 or above.
- Neither the applicant nor the applicant’s wife/husband/minor dependent children should be owning any house in New Delhi, Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment area.
- In case an individual has been allotted a flat or house constructed by DDA, then that individual is not eligible for further benefit under any scheme.
Some Features of DDA Housing Scheme
- For the DDA Flats, scheme applicants must be the age of 18 or above.
- There must be a flat or any other residential property in Delhi in the name of the Applicant /spouse/dependent child name.
- Only one allotment will be retained if both husband and wife applied for the scheme and successful in the allotment.
- If there’s a jointly own property the share of the applicant should be less than 66.9 meters.
- If someone availed the house/flat under the DDA scheme or any other agency even if it’s less than 66.9 meters they should not be eligible for the scheme.
Documents Required for DDA Housing Scheme
Following is the list of documents that are required to apply for this scheme:-
- Filled application form
- Id proof: Aadhar, PAN card (Mandatory)
- Registration fee as per flats requirement
Application Procedure of DDA Housing Scheme
- Go to the official website of DDA
- On the registered email of the applicant, the User ID and Password will be sent.
- Applicant have to login into their account with that User ID and Password
- After login into the account, the applicant can download the DDA and fill in their information by uploading photographs and signature.
- The later applicant can make the payment of the fees through any online mode.
- Download the acknowledgment slip and keep it for the future.
There are some banks that are tied with DDA for its housing scheme. An individual can buy the form from the DDA sales counter or from the banks listed below.
List Of The Bank Under The DDA Housing Scheme
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Central bank
- Canara bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Yes bank
- IDBI bank
- State bank of India
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
Process To Submit Feedback
- First, you have to visit the Official Website.
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page click on the Feedback option
- The list of options will appear on your screen.
- Here, click on the option of your requirement.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Now fill in the details required such as Application No, Password, and Captcha Code
- After filling in the details click on the Submit option
- The feedback form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in the feedback which you want to give.
- Now click on the Submit option.
- First Visit Official Website
- The home page will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, look under the section or contact us.
- Two options will appear on your screens such as Telephone Directory and Email IDs of DDA Officers.
- Click on the option as per the requirement.
- The contact list pdf will appear on your screen.