Flat costs are rising daily as a result of inflation. Some residents in this scenario are unable to purchase apartments. The Delhi Development Authority has introduced a DDA Housing Scheme to address this issue. To all social strata, apartments are made available under this programme at affordable rates. These apartments are available based on a drawing. This programme covers all social classes, including the general category, backward class, windows, SC, ST, and others. The Delhi Development Authority has taken extremely significant action here. Interested applicants must go to the official website to submit an application under this programme. This programme will help the economically vulnerable group of people who are struggling due to their lack of land. We’ll give you all the pertinent details about the DDA Housing Scheme in this article today, including the scheme’s goal, its characteristics, and its qualifying requirements.
About DDA Housing Scheme 2023
The DDA Housing Scheme 2023 has just been introduced by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA). The eagerly anticipated DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has begun to take effect in Delhi’s Narela neighborhood. The “First-Come-First-Serve” (FCFS) principle will be used for the DDA Housing Scheme (DDA Scheme ). The DDA Housing Scheme is an online-running program for the Lower Income Group (LIG) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) categories that will begin operation on September 12, 2022. In Delhi’s Narela Sub City, more than 8,500 apartments are up for sale as part of the DDA Housing Scheme. It’s interesting to note that the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 has waived the Individual Income Criteria. Homebuyers can reserve an apartment and submit an online application for the DDA Housing Scheme.
Also Read: PM Awas Yojana
DDA First Come First Serve Housing Scheme Update
The decision-making body of the Delhi development authority is providing 5000 flats to the citizens in phase 4 of the first come first serve housing scheme. It has been announced by the officials on 14th June 2023. This scheme will be launched from June 30th onwards. These flats will be available for high-income group, middle-income group, and low-income group categories on a first come first serve basis. For the first time, the authority has launched such a scheme for high-income group and middle-income group flats. The middle-income group flats will be offered in Dwarka and Narela and high-income group flats will be offered in Jasola. Low-income group and economically weaker section flats will be offered in Rohini, Narela, sirsapur, and lok Nayak Puram. Beneficiaries will be able to book a flat of their choice in their preferred locality and floor by paying token booking amount.
Cost And Other Related Details
The authority has kept the similar price for the economically weaker section and low-income group flats which were prevailing at the time of the special housing scheme in 2021. While the rest of the flats have been charged the price offered in 2022-23. The authority has decided to provide two options to the residents of Signature View Apartment Mukherjee Nagar to speed up development. One option is to buy black flats for which DDA will pay back the cost of capital paid by the allottee along with interest plus the stamp duty paid at the time of registration. The other option is a reconstruction of the flats via which DDA will provide newly build flats at the same time with the same specification.
DDA also agreed to pay rent during the construction period. Under the im-situ slum rehabilitation project the authority has constructed more than 3000 economically weaker section flats at the Kalkaji extension. Out of these 324 flats total of 1862 flats have been allotted to eligible families of the Bhumicamp
Objective of DDA Housing Scheme 2023
As is well known, many members of the economically disadvantaged portions of society do not own their own homes and have a difficult time finding housing. The Delhi government authorities have developed the DDA housing programme with this in mind. The goal of this programme is to provide apartments to those in the economically underprivileged portion of society so they can live more comfortably on their own property.
Key Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme 2023
|Launched By||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Name of Scheme||DDA Housing Scheme 2023|
|Objective||The section with the lowest income will be given the apartments|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Delhi|
|Eligibility Criteria||Economically weaker people|
|Implementation Date||September 12, 2022|
Key Features of DDA Housing Scheme 2023
- There are about 1354 units up for sale, of which 230 are in Dwarka and Vasant Kunj for HIG and 704 are in Jasola and Dwarka for MIG.
- There are 275 apartments in Manglapuri, Dwarka, that are available to those who are less fortunate economically.
- Three-bedroom HIG apartments in Jasola cost Rs. 2.1 crores.
- This 2021 plan follows a three-year housing initiative that was a failure. The flats that are offered through this scheme are located in well-connected neighborhoods, therefore the DDA now has high hopes for this.
Read Also IAY List
Draw for 250 Shops and 300 Apartments Under DDA Housing Scheme 2023
The DDA Housing Scheme 2023 was developed by the Delhi Development Authority to provide housing to residents of the state. Around 1354 apartments were made available under this programme. And up until the month of March, about 1353 apartments were distributed. Now, in the month of July, the DDA will begin a unique draw. For those looking to purchase homes and shops in Delhi, this is a fantastic new opportunity. 550 people will be able to obtain flats and houses thanks to this draw. All waiting list candidates for the DDA housing programme will be included into this draw by the DDA.
- Under this draw, there are about 250 shops and 300 apartments available.
- The draw will take place in July at the decision of the officials.
New 13000 apartments under the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 will go on sale in August
Soon, interested Delhi residents will have the opportunity to purchase a flat through the DDA Housing Scheme 2022. because beginning in August 2022, the Delhi government will add 13000 units to the DDA’s new housing programme. These apartments will include any that were not sold under the previous plan. The cost of these apartments will range from 10 lakh to 30 lakh rupees. In addition, pricey apartments costing more than Rs 50 lakh would also be included. The Union Ministry of Urban Development, which is part of the Central Government, has now given its approval, and preparations have begun to sell these old apartments through the new housing programme.
Mini-Draw for the DDA Special Housing Scheme
For those waiting in line for the DDA’s special housing project in 2021, a minor drawing will be held by the Delhi Development Authority in September. On the DDA website, information regarding applicants who were placed on a waiting list was previously published. Candidates who are placed on a waitlist must submit the registration fee specified in the booklet along with their application for the DDA Special Housing Program 2021 between August 16 and September 15, 2022.
Applicants will not be eligible for the flat draw if they do not submit the necessary registration fees of Rs 200,000 for MIG and HIG, Rs 100,000 for LIG, and Rs 25,000 for EW/Janta. In the beginning, 28 neighbourhoods and 18,335 apartments were part of DDA. 22,100 people signed up, however only about 12,387 applications paid the registration fee. Based on the applicant’s preferences, the flats will be chosen. For those who are on the queue, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) will conduct a “mini draw” of lots in September.
With slightly more than 18,000 units available, the DDA introduced its new special housing programme in December of last year. The former inventory served as the source for all units. The DDA stated in a public notice published on Tuesday that waitlisted candidates should deposit the registration fee. The only challans that may be used to pay registration costs are those created via the DDA website.Any other form of payment “will not be entertained” and must be made through the RTGS/NEFT system.
18000 Flats Are Available Through The DDA Housing Scheme
A unique DDA Housing Scheme has been introduced by the Delhi Development Authority. 18000 flats of various categories are available through this housing programme at a number of places, including Dwarka, Rohini, Jasola, Vasant Kunj, Paschim Vihar, and Narela. High-income group 3 BHK homes are offered in Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Paschim Vihar, and Dwarka through this programme 202. Vasant Kunj has three high-income group two-bedroom apartments, while Dwarka, Narela, and Rohini have 976 middle-income group two-bedroom apartments. In addition, 11452 low-income group 1 BHK flats are offered through this unique housing programme. Additionally, there are 5702 units available for economically disadvantaged parts.
Eligibility Criteria for DDA Housing Scheme 2023
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The applicant needs to be at least 18 years old.
- Only citizens who do not have their wife or spouse, or any of their dependent relatives, including unmarried children, and do not possess any property are eligible to apply for the programme. Full or in part in the metropolitan areas of Delhi, New Delhi, and Delhi cantonment, a residential plot with a carpet area surpassing 67 square metres or a flat/build-up to the house with a carpet area above 67 square metres.
- Subject to meeting the requirements, both a husband and wife may submit separate applications for apartments, but only one will be assigned a unit and the other’s application fee will be reimbursed if both are determined to be eligible.
- The application can only be submitted once, either in the applicant’s name, under their own name, or as a joint or co-applicant.
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed Rs. 10 lakh per year, and neither should their individual or joint income exceed Rs. 3 lakh per year.
DDA Online Running Scheme Launching in 2022 on a First Come, First Serve Basis
The DDA has made the decision to establish an online running housing scheme on a first come, first serve basis starting at 12 a.m. September 2022 in order to give interested parties the option to purchase DDA apartments whenever they want to, without having to wait for the housing scheme to launch. The following are the scheme’s primary characteristics:
The programme offers roughly 8500 units in the EWS and LIG categories and is entirely online. The information about the apartments is as follows:
|S.No.||Locality||No. Flats||First Phase of FCES**||Approx. Range Plinth Area flat (in Sqm)||Broad Range of Tenative Disposal Cost (Rs. in Lakh)|
|For LIG\One Bedroom||Narela, Sector-G7||5,850||509||49.90||22.80|
|For EWS||Narela Sector A1 to A4, Pkt 1A, 1B & 1C (EWS)||2,880||772||46.71-54.08||10.75 to 12.42|
How to Apply
- Interested parties can review all pertinent information, including the size of the apartments, the location of the pocket, Create a flat and pocket plan online at https://eservices.dda.org.in.
- The applicant for apartments under this Scheme must have the following funds: Application deposit:
- EWS Rs. 10,000
- LIG Rs. 15,000
- The application fee will be deducted from the price of the apartment but will not be refunded in the event of surrender or cancellation.
- The interested parties can apply online and choose to reserve a certain flat on a “First Come First Serve” basis.
- After choosing a certain apartment online, the applicant will have a reasonable amount of time, or 30 minutes, to submit “application money” online. The apartment won’t be available for selection by other people for the first 30 minutes. Once the application fee is paid, the applicant’s apartment is reserved.
- Demand-cum-Allotment letters will only be issued by DDA electronically and will be accessible through the applicant’s online portal. To avoid paying interest, the allottee must deposit the required money within 90 days. Possession letters are only issued online after payment of the required sum and submission of the necessary paperwork.
- Before, there were two requirements for ENS flat allocation: the applicant’s yearly individual income must be less than Rs. 3 lakh, and their annual family income must be less than Rs. 10 lakh.The DDA has now loosened the requirement that applicants for EWS flats have an annual family income of less than Rs. 10 lakh and that they have an individual income of less than Rs. 3 lakh.
- All interested parties are urged to submit applications for the allotment of flats in compliance with the aforementioned requirements. The Scheme will begin operating on September 12, 2022, and continue until all of the inventory covered by the Scheme has been disposed of. DDA maintains the right to remove any or all apartments from the programme or to add more apartments to it.
Amount of Money Deposited by applicants for booking of Flats
|S. No||Category||Existing Booking Amount in Rs||Approved Booking Amount in Rs|
Important Dates for DDA Housing Scheme
|Registration Started||23rd December 2021|
|Registation Deadline||2nd February 2022|
|Last date to pay application fees online||2nd February 2022|
|Date of draw||Launched soon|
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates||After 30 days of the unsuccessful draw|
|Allotment date||Announced Soon|
|Possession||After allocation and first payment|
Online Registration Process for DDA Housing Scheme
Interested candidates who wish to apply for DDA housing must adhere to the steps outlined below.
- You must first go to the Delhi Development Authority’s official website.
- You’ll see the home page in front of you.
- Click on the DDA HOUSING SCHEME 2022 option on the homepage.
- When you select the option, a new web page will open.
- Once more, select the New DDA HOUSING SCHEME option here.
- You’ll see the dashboard page for the scheme.
- Here, carefully study the directions provided under the instruction section.
- Return to the dashboard page after that.
- Select the Registration option.
- You’ll see the basic registration form in front of you.
- Fill out the necessary information now, including Title, Name, Email, Mobile, PAN, Date of Birth, Aadhar, Gender, etc.
- After entering the information, select the option for Request OTP.
- The OTP will send to your cell phone, enter the OTP in the required space.
- Your mobile number will receive the login information.
- Return to the DDA dashboard page now.
- You must select the Login option here.
- You’ll see the login form in front of you.
- Enter your login information which include:
- User Name
- Then click on the Login button.
- The primary application form will appear in front of you after a successful login.
- You must now select the option to Select A Scheme and Fill Out an Application.
- Now complete all the fields, including Personal Information, Bank Information, Address Information, Joint Information, Category, and Location.
- Following completion of the form, add your photo and signature.
- In the declaration box, check the appropriate box.
- Then select the Submit option.
- It’s time to submit the registration money after submitting the application form.
- Selecting the Payment Method option will allow you to submit the registration money.
- The e-challan will show in front of you when you choose your bank name and payment method.
- Once the payment makes, the application process will succeed.
- If the application chooses the NEFT/RTGS option, the applicant must choose the bank for the purpose of producing a challan before selecting the submit option.
- Additionally, if the applicant chooses the net banking option, the applicant must first choose the bank for the payment before clicking the submit button.
- After a successful transaction, an acknowledgment slip with the transaction details will show.
- You must print off the acknowledgement slip for your records.
Procedure to Recover Password
- Applicants first visit the Login section of DDA Housing.
- The login page will appear on your screen, then you have to click on the Forgotten Password option.
- The page will appear on your screen, where you have to entre your PAN Number or Mobile No.
- Then click on the submit button to generate the new password.
Steps to check Lottery Draw Result from the DDA Housing Scheme
- Applicants first need to visit the Delhi Development Authority’s official website.
- Before you, the home page will load.
- On the homepage, you must now select online services option.
- After that, you must select the DDA dwelling Draw result.
- Before you will be a new page.
- You can see the draw results on this page.
Steps to check the Contact Details
- Applicants who have any query related to the DDA Housing Scheme must visit the official Website.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, where you have to click on the contact details option.
- After that the list of contact number appear on your screen, where you get all the related details.
DDA Housing Scheme FAQ
DDA publishes public notices about the commencement of its programme in all major publications and runs advertisements on its website.
The Scheme Brochure lists the cancellation fees.
Once the Asst.The director (Housing) issues the possession letters, the allottees must pick up the physical possession and keys to the apartment from the relevant engineering division within the allotted time frame.
Complaints can be submitted to the specific Executive Engineer of DDA for the area in cases of notified areas (kept by DDA) in order to have the unauthorised construction, encroachment, or misuse stopped.The Zonal Assistant Commissioner of the relevant MCD can be contacted in cases involving de-notified areas (which are under MCD).
Even if there are unpermitted additions, the apartment can be transferred from leasehold to freehold.