Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana:- After COVID, the situation in our country completely changed. The people who are earlier in jobs are now jobless, the young youth are in search of jobs after completing their education. There is complete completion between the employees or the vacancies. The one who will be more skillful will get an opportunity to grab that particular job. To help the young youth of the state the CM of Karnataka Shri Basavraj Bommai introduced Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana for the 2023 year. The yojana aims to offer job or self-employment opportunities for the young people of the state. The Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana 2024 is a complete package for jobless people. So, if you want to register for this yojana, then read this article completely.
About Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana 2024
On 23rd March 2023, the CM of Karnataka Mr. Basavraj Bommai announced the implementation of Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana for the young unemployed youth of the state. This yojana will be a self-employment group that is introduced for the very first time in the history of Karnataka for the young youth of the state. The self-employment groups are formed to help the youth to join jobs according to their preference. Not only this they also help in the establishment of joint liability groups and the distribution of revolving funds to identify the groups, assisting in the submission of loan applications, launching the units, and maintaining operations until production is in operation. SHGs will be linked to the bank through this plan, which will aid in generating employment in rural areas. A loan of 5 lakh rupees would also be given to each group.
Also Check: Karnataka Seva Sindhu
Key Highlights of Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana
|CM of Karnataka Mr. Basavraj Bommai
|Name of Yojana
|Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Program
|To offer employment to the unemployed youth of the state
|A subsidy of one lakh rupees will be given to each youth group
|Young Youth of Karnataka
|Date of Announcement
|23rd March 2023
|Not Announced Yet
The objective of Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana
The main goal behind the implementation of the yojana is to make self-employment groups that help the young youth of the state find appropriate jobs for them. These groups also help them in getting loans from banks for their entrepreneurship. The CM requested bankers to assist the youths in advancing monies for the Yuvashakti organizations. The banks are free to extend loans over the government-imposed ceiling of Rs. 5 if the projects are profitable.
Benefits of Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana
The yojana will offer various benefits to the beneficiaries which are below:
- This yojana will help the young youth of the state from rural or urban areas to find employment according to their preference.
- The bank will also offer 5 lakh rupees as a loan to the beneficiary with a profit.
- For the first six months, loan repayment breaks are allowed.
- Each self-employment group will receive 1 lakh rupees as a subsidy.
- 1.5 lakh rupees will be provided to each self-help group.
- It will help in decreasing the unemployment rate in the state.
Also Check: Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme
The applicant must follow the given criteria to fulfill the need for registration under the yojana:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 29 years.
- Candidates must be educated before applying under the yojan, there will be no special criteria for qualification.
- The Self-help groups should contain at least 10 to 20 people.
- The Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Phone Number
- Information of SHGs List of Group Members.
- Bank Passbook
- Residential Certificates
- Bank Account
- Age Verification
- ID Verification
Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Yojana Apply Online 2024
Must follow the given steps for registration under the yojana:
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the Yojana (Recently the official page has not been released).
- On the homepage, you have to click the Registration button and select either individual or group registration.
- After pressing the register button, you must input your name, father’s name, address, and cellphone number.
- Fill out the Application Form after registering with all the necessary information.
- Finally, upload all required documents and click the Submit button.
- You can print off your application.
- Yet no official contact no. or toll-free no. is released by the authority. So, you have to wait for some time for an official announcement.
- Official Website- Karnataka Government
Swami Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Scheme FAQs
The CM of Karnataka Mr. Basavraj Bommai announced the implementation of Yojana for the young unemployed youth of the state.
The bank will offer a 5 lakh rupees loan to the beneficiary of the yojana.
SHGs stand for Self Help Group. These groups are made to help the young youth to offer them employment. A SHG will contain 10 to 12 people.