Due to the COVID-19 Virus spread in the world, many people have lost jobs. It is very hard to find a job in today’s competitive time. To help the youth, the State government of West Bengal has taken an initiative and launch a new scheme named “Karma Sathi Prakalpa”. In this article, we are going to describe all the aspects of the scheme such as who can apply, what the scheme is, what the benefits of the scheme, and many more. If you are a citizen of West Bengal and desire to grab this opportunity you should collect all the scheme related details from below.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa
Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on the occasion of International Youth Day, 12th August 2020. Under this scheme, the state government will provide a loan to the youngsters to create self-reliant opportunities. CM said that with this initiative the unemployment rate of the state will decrease by 40%. This scheme is beneficial for one lakh unemployed youth of the state. Banerjee also said that the talented, skilled, and hardworking youth of the state will take our nation forward and we proud of them.
To cope up with the problem of unemployment statistics of Bengal, the government has started the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. Mamata Banerjee the Chief Minister of Bengal state has recently launched the scheme in a press conference by the finance minister Mr. Amit Mitra. With this scheme, the incentive will be distributed to the unemployed youth of West Bengal for their better future.
Details Of Karma Sathi Prakalpa
|Name of the scheme||Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched for||Unemployed youth|
|Objective||Loan up to 2 Lakhs|
|Mode of application||Online|
Banglarbhumi: WB Land Records
Objective of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
As we all know this generation is dealing with many unemployment crises. And our youth is dealing with the pressure to find employment. To reduce unemployment from the state the chief minister Mamata Banerji has recently launched the scheme known as Karma Sathi Prakalpa. Through this scheme, the youth of the state will be able to find some kind of employment by inventing some new business opportunities. With the implementation of this new scheme people will be able to reduce the rate of unemployment from the state and they will have the better financial conditions.
আন্তর্জাতিক যুব দিবসে পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রাজ্য সরকারের নতুন ঘোষণা – যুব সম্প্রদায়ের জন্য – 'কর্ম সাথী প্রকল্প' – এই প্রকল্পের মাধ্যমে এক লক্ষ যুবক সফট্ লোন এবং অন্যান্য সুবিধা পাবেন।একদিকে দেশের বেকারত্ব যখন সর্বোচ্চ ২৪% তখন এই রাজ্যেই বেকারত্বের হার কমেছে ৪০%।#InternationalYouthDay pic.twitter.com/PNxyke4IzO— Banglar Gorbo Mamata (@BanglarGorboMB) August 12, 2020
Almost 2 lakh rupees loan will be provided every year under this scheme said by the concerned authority of west Bengal. And the total number of beneficiaries who will be selected under this scheme will be around 1 lakh. As the chief minister of Bengal state stated that around 500 crore rupees cost is going to carry out the project of Karma Sathi Prakalpa 2021. This is going to be the best step for the growth of the youth of West Bengal state.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Implementation
Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme implementation will bring new opportunities for the young generation of the state. The state Govt is going to sanction an amount of Rs.500 crore for this project. With the help of this scheme, youngsters will become self-dependent. This scheme has been launched by the state government with a motive to create self-employment opportunities for the youth. Many people have good skills to run their own business and create their own employment opportunity but unable to start their own work due to lack of finance. This scheme will give them an opportunity to step forward to become self-dependent.
Read more: West Bengal Krishak
Benefits of Karma Sathi Prakalpa
- Self-employment opportunity for the youth
- Soft loan and subsidy for self-reliant
- Reduce the unemployment rate of the state
- Increase employment opportunity
- Work as per the interest and desire of the youth
- Aspirants must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
- Applies should be a youth who possessed 12th or 10th from a recognized university
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Educational certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Voter ID card
Application Procedure of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme has been recently announced by the government of West Bengal. The application procedure to grab the scheme benefits is not yet started. It may be online or offline. Very soon the West Bengal State Government will release the Notification related to the scheme with detailed information about the application process and more. We will update the detailed application process once disclose by the authorities. Some common steps to apply for the scheme are as follow:
- You should visit the official website first and collect all the scheme related information.
- Check your eligibility to seek application and hit the apply or download option if you find yourself eligible
- Provide all the information as demanded in the application form
- Attach/ upload all the significant documents
- Submit the application form and retain one copy of the filled application with you.
Process To Check Beneficiary List Under the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
- First, you have to visit the Official Website of the West Bengal karma Prakalpa Scheme.
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you have to click on Scheme option.
- A new web page will appear on your screen
- Here you have to click on Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
- Now you have to click on the beneficiary list option
- Here you have to select your district, block, Mandal, etc.
- After selecting all the required details, the beneficiary list will be displayed on your screen