Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Online Apply | Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Application Form | WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana Registration Form
Starting a small business requires a lot of patience and most importantly a lot of fundings. The Government of the West Bengal state has started a new opportunity for the youth of the West Bengal state through which they can get benefits so that they can start their own small business without any problem. The article given below will talk about the eligibility criteria, benefits and the step by step application procedure that you can undertake to apply for the Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2021.
Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2021
If you are planning to develop a new business but you are not sure about the funding then you can apply for the West Bengal Yuvashree Arpan Yojana which was initiated by the West Bengal Government so that the jobs can be provided to youth. Around 50,000 youth will get 1 lakh Rupees assistance so that they can start their own small business. This scheme will be highly beneficial and procedures for the 2 crore youth in West Bengal who have lost their jobs since the covid-19 pandemic. Around 40% employment rate has already been increased in this state as per the latest employment schemes presented by the Government.
Details Of Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
|Name||Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing small business opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Permanent resident of West Bengal State|
Benefits Of Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates applying for this scheme:-
- The scheme will help the youth of West Bengal to understand the importance of self-employment and will help them to create employment opportunities in the different fields related to small businesses.
- 50000 youth will get register under the system so that they can start their business without any problem.
- The unemployment rate of the West Bengal State will reduce during the implementation of the scheme.
- The money (financial assistance) will be directly transferred to the beneficiary bank’s account under this Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
- The eligible candidates will get training on skill development based on their business ideas.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant should be a native of the West Bengal state to get the benefits under the scheme.
- An applicant should not avail of any financial assistance or loan under State or Central Government relating to the self-employment scheme.
- The applicant should hold technical degrees from recognized institutions to apply for the scheme.
- The candidate should have new business ideas, and startup plans to create self-employment among themselves.
- The applicant should not punish for any criminal offence.
The documents under this scheme are as follows
- Address proof (valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.) of the applicant.
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.) of the applicant.
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet of the applicant.
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Two passport size colour photographs of the applicant.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook) of the applicant.
Process To Apply Under Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
To register yourself into this scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link to go to the Official Website for the initiative
- The homepage will appear in front of you
- Now you have to click on the option called New Enrollment Job Seeker
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- The guidelines regarding enrollment will be displayed on your screen.
- Tick mark the declaration.
- Click on Accept And Continue
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Register yourself successfully.