Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List:- Today in this article we are going to discuss the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana list and how to check it. This beneficiary list has been prepared and launched by the state government for the benefit of the people. The eligible citizens who have applied for these schemes can check their names on the list. This list will bring clarity to the people so that they can know if they are eligible to receive the benefits of this scheme or not. The applicants can easily log in to the web portal and check the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List. Keep reading this article and we will give you all the required information.
Overview of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
As we all know, the whole world has turned into a digital hub. The whole world is going online for everything from a small doctor’s appointment to holding big meetings, the world is turning into a digital land. So, keeping the fact in mind the state government has launched an online platform for the applicants to check the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List. The eligible citizens can check the list on the online web portal by just logging in to the website. Also, they can check their names to see whether they have been selected to receive the benefits of this scheme or not. The sole purpose of this list is to provide ease and comfort to the applicants. In this way, they don’t have to visit any government office and can do it just by one click.
What is Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023-2024
The state Government of Odisha has launched a scheme for the old citizens of its state. The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities of the Government of Odisha actually launched the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana in January 2008. In this newly launched scheme, The Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989, and the Disability Pension Rules, 1985, were combined to form this one scheme. Senior citizens, people with disabilities or state widows can apply for this scheme. The beneficiaries of this scheme will receive a pension from the state government. About 50 lakh applicants will benefit from this scheme.
Brief Summary about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
|Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List||To provide an online facility to the beneficiaries to check the list.|
|Launched by||State government of Odisha|
|State of launch||Odisha|
|Objective||To provide online facility to the beneficiaries to check the list.|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens, pwd, and widows can benefit from this scheme.|
|Application mode||Senior citizens, pwd and widows can benefit from this scheme.|
Required documents to check Madhu Babu Pension list
- Aadhar Number
- Mobile number
- Application id or User id
- Email id
- An internet connection
- A device
Also Read: OROP Pension Table
Details mentioned in the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana list
The details that are given in the list are
- The name of the beneficiary who can benefit from this scheme.
- The stipend or amount they are going to receive as a pension
- The important information about the disbursal
- The amount to be disbursed and other information regarding the payment
- The status of the payment can also be checked through this list
- The other crucial information is also present there.
Benefits of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana List
- You can simply receive a pension through this program after you reach the age of 60.
- The stipend or pension amount they will be receiving will be displayed in this list
- Important details regarding the payment. The amount to be disbursed as well as additional payment-related details
- Through this list, you can also check the payment status.
- There is also additional vital information there.
- You will have immediate access to this sum in your bank account.
- With this much money, you could easily treat yourself.
- You will receive a Rs. 500 pension from the ages of 60 to 79.
- When you are 80 years old or older, you will then receive a pension of Rs 700.
How to check the Madhu Babu Yojana List
- You must visit the Madhubabu Pension Yojana portal to check list.
- The portal’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- ‘Apply for Scheme’ must be clicked in this.
- You must choose the beneficiary list on the following page in this scheme.
- You must then type in your application number.
- Enter it, then select Search.
- And then find your name in the list and it will appear.
District-wise list of Odisha state
|District Name||District Name|
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Help Line :18003457150
Madhu Babu pension yojana is a combination of two schemes that have been launched by the state government of Odisha. This scheme will solely benefit the people who have disabilities. Senior citizens and widows.
Only residents of Odisha may submit applications. To apply, you must be older than 60. However, leprosy sufferers or widows may apply at any age. You should not be a participant in any union government pension plan prior to applying.
This program was introduced to help the elderly and underprivileged. You can simply receive a pension through this program after you reach the age of 60. You will have immediate access to this sum in your bank account.
Yes, you can easily check the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana list online. You just need your login credentials to log in and then search for the list and you can easily check your name on it.