Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Registration and Odisha Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List | Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Track Status & Login
To provide pension among the disabled and old age people of Odisha, the Government of India has created a new scheme known as Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the elderly and disabled person for their expenses. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2023 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and benefits. Also, we will share with you all the step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana 2022
A scheme has been created by the government of India in collaboration with the Department Of Social Security and the Empowerment Of Persons with Disabilities. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the old and disabled person of the state for their day-to-day expenses. Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a merger of two pension schemes which are known as Revised Old Age Pension Rules,1988 and Disabled Pension Rules, 1985. The pension under this scheme will be provided by the state government to around 50 lakh beneficiaries. All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Karma Tatpara Abhiyan
Pension To Covid Widow Under the Yojana
On 1st June 2021, the chief minister of Odisha state has asked the officials to add the covid widows and children under the Yojana. After reviewing the pandemic situation in the state, the decision has been taken by the Chief Minister to provide support amongst those women of the state. He asked the officials to provide pensions in cash to their respective villages. The preparation has started from 1st June 2020. Also, he stated that the focus should be on the health of the children as the third wave of this pandemic is expected to hit the paediatricians.
Madhu Babu Pension For Transgender
The chief minister of Odisha state minister Naveen Patnaik on 4 July 2020 has stated that the pension will be provided to the transgender community under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. The five thousand people of the transgender community will get Rs. 500 and Rs. 900. The amount of the pension depends upon their age. All the interested transgender who wants to apply under this scheme will have to fill the application form from the concerned department
Details Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched in the month||January 2008|
|Launched for||Old and Disabled people of state|
|Name of the department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Objective||To provide pension for expenses|
|Mode of application||Online/ offline|
Objective Of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
As we all know there are many people who, due to being old or disabled are not able to earn their living expenses. And this creates a lot of difficulties because they have to stay dependent on others. By keeping this in mind the Government of Odisha state has created a new scheme known as Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the old and disabled person of the state for their day-to-day expenses. Now old people don’t need to stay dependent upon any other person for their expenses.
Aadhar Link With Accounts Under Scheme
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme should have to do linking of their Aadhaar card with their social welfare account. To avail of the benefit of this scheme Aadhar Card linking is mandatory. The last date to link your account with your Aadhar card is 15th March 2020. All those applicants who want to link their account need to submit a photocopy of their Aadhar card to the gram panchayat office or municipal office.
Types Of Pension
- Old age pension
- Disability pension
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarried woman
- Divorcee woman
Pension Amount Under Madhu Babu Pension
|Age||Pension amount per month|
|60-79 years||Rs 500|
|80 years and above||Rs.700|
Disbursement Of Pension Under Scheme
The beneficiaries under Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get the pension amount on the 15th of each month in cash. The BDO and officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office will distribute the pension among the beneficiaries of the state.
- An applicant must be 60 years and above
- She must be a widow of any age
- An applicant should be a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity of any age or PWD of any age
- The applicant who are AIDS patient identified by the State / District AIDS Control Society of any age
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not exceed more than Rs. 24000/-
- Only those who are a permanent resident of Odisha can apply
- Applicant must not get benefits of any other pension scheme of union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant)
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension)
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant)
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
Process To Apply For Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
All the interested applicants who want to apply under the scheme will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the Official Website of the Department of Social Security and the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- The homepage will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, click on the Apply for scheme option.
- A new page will appear on the screen where you need to select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under the chosen scheme
- Click the Proceed option and the application form will appear on the screen
- Select scheme type and enter all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, mobile number, Aadhar number, district, subdivision, address, and social category
- Thereafter you need to upload Aadhar card scan copy, thumb impression or signature and recent passport size image
- Read the declaration carefully and tick the checkbox
- Click the Submit option after reviewing the details
Procedure to Track Your Application For the Scheme
- Go to the Official Website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- The homepage will appear in front of you
- On the home page, you need to go to the Apply for scheme option and click on it
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to select Madhu Babu Pension Yojana under the Track application status
- Click the Track option
- Enter the application number and click the Search option
Points To Remember
- The Selection of beneficiaries will be made accordingly
- Beneficiaries under this scheme will be announced through wide publicity
- The camps will be selected by the collectors at least once a month
- Extension officers of gram Panchayat and the concerned executive should be at the campus with an adequate number of forms
- The information about the application should be computerised
- The pensioners will be an nually verified by the collectors
- The proof of submission will be provided to the applicants
- Helpline Number- 18003457150
- E-Mail Id- email@example.com