Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme:- The Government of Tamilnadu has created a new scheme known as the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme to reduce the visiting of patients in various hospitals for treating non-communicable diseases. Under this scheme, doorstep Health Care will be provided to the citizens of the state. This scheme is a doorstep healthcare scheme in Tamilnadu which is applicable across seven districts including Chennai and Coimbatore. Today through this article we will share with you all the important information related to Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2024 such as objective eligibility criteria, important documents and benefits and the application procedure.
About Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
A new doorstep healthcare scheme in Tamilnadu is created by the government of the state to provide healthcare facilities to the citizens of the state while sitting at home. The main aim of launching this scheme is to eliminate the need for patients to visit various hospitals to treat their non-communicable diseases. Under the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme, the doorstep facility will be provided to the people. This scheme has been launched simultaneously in seven districts including Chennai and Coimbatore. The government has covered around 1172 health sub-centres, 189 primary Health centres and safety Community Health centres under this scheme. Also, the medication facilities will be provided to the people right to their homes.
Also Read: Tamil Nadu Amma Mini Clinic Scheme
Objective Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
The main objective of creating the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is to provide healthcare facilities to the citizens of the state in their respective homes. Under this scheme, not only the healthcare facilities but also the Medical Services will be provided to the right to their homes. The government has covered 1172 health sub-centres, 189 primary Health centres and 50 Community Health centres to bring development in healthcare facilities. With the help of this scheme, the patients will be able to get treatment for their non-communicable disease without worrying about being in interaction with others.
Details Of Makkalai Maruthuvam Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
|The government of the Tamil Nadu
|To provide healthcare facilities at the doorstep
|The citizen of India
|Number of districts
|Covered Health centre
|1172, 189 primary and 50 Community
|Mode of application
|Not yet declared
Budget Of Tamil Nadu Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
The Government of Tamilnadu has created a new scheme to provide doorstep health facilities among the people of the state from the age group above 45 years. Under the Doorstep Health Care Scheme, facilities like door-to-door checkups and medicines will be provided to the people. For the successful implementation of this scheme, the Government of Tamilnadu has advocated a budget of Rs. 258 crores. The benefit of the scheme will be provided to 1 crore beneficiaries from the 3000000 families available in the state.
Management Under Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
The chief minister of Tamil Nadu MK Stalin is personally taking care of the management of the medical supplies. He is responsible for sending the medicine to the residents of the patients who are diagnosed with hypertension and diabetes under this Tamil Nadu Maruthuvam Scheme. Also, the main focus is given to those patients who are senior citizens and require physiotherapy. The chief minister has also covered around 1172 health sub-centres along with 189 primary Health centres and safety Community Health centres to provide medical facilities across the state without any delay.
Benefits & Features Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- This Scheme has been created by the government of Tamilnadu to provide healthcare facilities at the doorstep.
- Under this scheme, the major focus will be given to eliminating the visiting of patients for the treatment of their non-communicable diseases.
- It will support the mode of primary Health delivery at the doorstep of the people.
- The main aim of launching the scheme is to provide health facilities to the people of the state.
- This scheme will help in improving the healthcare system to the next level.
- The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Stalin has launched the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme in 7 districts along with Chennai and Coimbatore.
- This scheme will cover beneficiaries above 45 years of age.
- This scheme will provide them with a checkup to detect non-communicable diseases.
- The cell care will be provided by women Public Health workers women health volunteers physiotherapists and nurses at your doorstep.
- This Scheme is launched in seven States such as Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem.
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs. 258 crores for the successful implementation of this scheme.
- This scheme covers at least one crore of people from 30 lakh families.
- All the interested applicants who want to avail the benefits under this scheme will have to apply.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The candidate must belong to the 7 districts such as Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai and Salem.
- An applicant must be from an age group of 45 years or above.
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Apply For Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme 2024
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to wait for some time. The government has recently launched this scheme. The application procedure under the Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme has not yet been declared by the government of Tamilnadu. As soon as the government declares the application procedure under the scheme we will update you through our article. Until then if you have any queries or questions related to this scheme you can ask us in the comment box given below.