Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Registration | Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Form | PB Ashirwad Scheme Online Application Status |
To provide financial assistance for the marriage of a girl child the government of Punjab has launched the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme. Under this scheme the financial assistance of Rs. 15000 to Rs. 21000 will be provided to the daughter of the poor family in the state as Ashirwad. in this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2021 such as the objective of the scheme eligibility criteria and features of the scheme. along with that, we are going to share with you all the application procedures to apply under this scheme
About Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
Under the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 15000 to Rs. 21000 to the girls belonging to economically weaker families of Punjab. this financial assistance will be provided to the poor girl at the time of her marriage. The girls belonging to the scheduled caste backward class and economically weaker section can avail of the benefit under Punjab Ashirwad Scheme at the age of 18 years and above. It is said by the empowerment and the minorities minister Sadhu Singh Dharamsot that around 10,873 girls belonging to scheduled caste are going to be benefited with Rs. 22 crores under the Aashirwad scheme while Rs. 17 petrol was disbursed to 8209 girls belonging from backward class and economically weaker section.
Objective Of Ashirwad Scheme
As we all know there are many economically weaker section people who due to their weak financial condition or not able to arrange the marriage of their daughters. And they face many problems related to this. By keeping a video of this the government of Punjab has launched the Punjab Ashirwad scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the girls belonging to economically weaker section people. So that they will be able to arrange the marriage of their daughter without thinking about any financial burden.
Details Of This Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Punjab Ashirwad Scheme|
|Launched by||The government of Punjab|
|Beneficiaries||Girls belonging to SC ST and EWS|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance at the time of their marriage|
|Benefit||The financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 21000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Budget Under Ashirwad Scheme
Around Rs. 39 crore have been disbursed by the government of Punjab for the girls belonging to economically weak families at the time of their marriages. This is quite a great step that has been taken by the government of Punjab. The empowerment and minorities Minister Sadhu Singh Dharamsot said that during 2020 around 10,873 girls belonging to scheduled caste have been benefited and around 8209 girls belonging to backward and economically weaker section are benefited from this scheme
Features & Benefits Of Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
- The state government of Punjab has launched the Punjab Aashirwad scheme on 30th December 2020.
- The financial assistance of Rs. 15000 will be given to the girls belonging to economically weaker section people at the time of marriage.
- The girls who want financial assistance on marriage can apply for the Punjab Ashirwad scheme.
- The financial assistance amount will directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Around 10,873 girls belonging to scheduled caste have been benefited with Rs. 22 crore under Aashirwad scheme.
- Along with that Rs. 17 crore have been disbursed to 8,209 girls belonging from backward class and economically weaker section.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab
- She must belong to the scheduled caste backward class and other economically weaker families
- The family of the applicant was belong to BPL
- Aadhar card
- Proof of date of birth
- Income certificate
- Self declaration form
- BPL card
Process To Apply Under Punjab Ashirwad Scheme
All the interested applicants who wants to apply under Punjab Ashirwad Scheme will have to follow the steps given below
- First of all visit the Official Website
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage look under the section of Services
- Now click on the Forms option
- The list of forms will appear in front of you
- Select the Ashirwad Scheme option
- The PDF form of this scheme will appear in front of you.
- Download the form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the form carefully and attach all the important documents
After attaching the document submit it to the concerned department