Rythu Runa Mafi Status:- The Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme was created by the Telangana government to help the farmers repay the loans that they have taken from Financial Institutions or banks to continue agricultural activities. The farmers are often taking loans from banks and financial organizations because it is very difficult to continue agriculture due to the lack of financial resources that are available to them. Farmers will be able to repay their loans through the development of this scheme created by the Telangana government. Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme was created to provide the farmers with a lot of resources that will make them aware of the things that they can do to make their agriculture more fruitful. The farmers will also be provided financial assistance so that they can use it to continue their agricultural activities.
Purpose of Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2024
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme is a loan waiver scheme. The scheme is only available for the farmers of the Telangana state who are permanent residents of India. The scheme was created in the year 2014 to provide proper opportunities to farmers who were suffering from financial disabilities. The farmers who do not have access to financial education will be educated through the development of this scheme and they will be made aware of the financial instruments that they can use.
- Farmers will be provided with the opportunity to be able to repay their loans. Some of the loans will also be called off on behalf of the farmers through the development of this scheme.
- The farmers can apply for the Rythu Runa if they want help. Farmers will be able to continue their agricultural activities through the development of this scheme because it will provide them with financial assistance.
Also check: Telangana Minority Loan Scheme
Benefits and Impact of Rythu Runa Mafi Status
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme:
- This welfare initiative has two main objectives: agricultural industry development and the financial security of farmers.
- Agricultural credit recipients through gold loans or short-term plans are eligible for loan waiver benefits.
- A maximum of Rs. 25,000 has been set for standard farming loans for agro workers.
- The lack of financial resources hinders farmers from timely repaying farming loans, and the scheme aims to provide them with relief.
- A farmer can receive a loan waiver ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 1 lakh if they have a loan under the gold or short-term plan.
- The implementation of the scheme will directly benefit 5.83 lakh agricultural laborers.
- Bankers Committees in each district will provide the beneficiary data list to the Telangana Agriculture Department, which will mail a check to the beneficiary’s registered address.
- The updated guidelines state that commercial and nationalized banks, as well as banks in rural and urban areas, are legitimate sources of credit issuance. Cooperative credit institutions will also be considered.
- The scheme will be implemented in five phases, and the duration of the formal scheme will be four years.
- To pay beneficiaries under the primary implementation phase, Rs. 1,198 crore will be required, and a Rs. 6,225 crore corpus fund has been established. However, a total of Rs. 24,738 crores is needed.
Also Check: Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
Eligibility Criteria of Telangana Rythu Runa Scheme
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to successfully apply for this scheme:
- To be eligible for the scheme, one must have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Farmers with crop loans worth Rs. 100,000 are eligible to apply for the program.
- Those who are eligible for loans can apply, but the supporting documents must be from reputable state or federal government banks.
How to Check Rythu Runa Mafi Status 2024
The applicant must follow the following procedure to check Rythu Runa Mafi’s Status Online.
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the TS Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the required details in the form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- After successful submission, a reference ID will be generated.
- You can use this reference ID to track your application status.
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this scheme:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s Recent photo
- Identity proof documents
- Loan documents
- Active bank account and passbook
- Applicant’s income certificate
The selection process for the Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2023 is as follows:
- The Banker’s Committees in each district will provide a list of beneficiaries to the Telangana Agriculture Department.
- The beneficiary’s eligibility will be verified based on the supporting documents provided by reputable state or federal government banks.
- If the beneficiary is deemed eligible, a check will be issued and mailed to their registered address.
- The scheme will be implemented in five phases over four years.
- To receive the benefits under the primary implementation phase, the applicant must have a crop loan worth up to Rs. 100,000.
|Name of the Officer
|Sri. K.Vijay Kumar
|Additional Director of Agriculture-II
|Joint Director of Agriculture
|Deputy Director of Agriculture
|Assistant Director of Agriculture
Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme FAQs
The Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2024 is a loan waiver scheme launched by the government of Telangana to provide financial relief to farmers who have taken agricultural loans.
Farmers with crop loans up to Rs. 100,000 who have taken loans from reputable state or federal government banks are eligible for the scheme.
Eligible candidates can apply for the scheme by visiting the official website, filling out the application form, and uploading the required documents.
The documents required to apply for the scheme may vary but generally include an Aadhaar card, loan documents, land ownership documents, and bank account details.
The time taken to process the application may vary, but generally, it takes a few weeks to a month.