Snehapoorvam Scholarship Kerala Eligibility & Last Date | Snehapoorvam Scholarships Incentive Amounts Important Dates, Application Form, Renewal, Eligibility, Benefits |
A new scholarship scheme has been launched by the concerned officials of Kerala for the students of the state. This scholarship is very important for the education of youth for a better future. In this article, today we will share with you all the details about Snehapurvam Scholarship 2021 such as the application process, eligibility criteria, documents required for online application, etc. Through this article, we will provide you information about every important aspect of the plan, so read this article till the end.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship has been launched by Kerala’s Government for the orphan children of the state who are Residents in Kerala. This scholarship scheme will provide many different benefits and incentives to the orphans of the state. These students will be able to continue their education without any financial burden on their guardians who are bearing other expenses related to them. All the students who are below 5 years of age to class 12 and even to colleges are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
Snehapoorvam scholarship objective
As all know there are around 75000 children age below 18 years who are living in orphanages and this is a very difficult situation to continue their education, so the Government of Kerala has introduced the Snehapoorvam Scholarship. With the help of this scholarship, students will be able to continue their education after the death of their parents also. All the students below 5 years of age to degree colleges are eligible to avail of this scholarship scheme.
Highlights of Snehapoorvam Scholarships
|Name||Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2021|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarships to orphans children|
Snehapoorvam Scholarships Important Dates
|Starting of the application process||28th June 2020|
|Last date to apply online||31st October 2020|
|Extended last date||15th December 2020|
Here are the incentive amount which will be given to the students of kerala state according to there classes:-
|For Class Ist to V||Rs 300 per month|
|For Class VI to X||Rs 500 per month|
|For Class XI to XII||Rs 750 per month|
|For degree or Professional courses||Rs 1000 per month|
- Applicants should be residents of Kerala state.
- He or she must be an orphan
- Applicant should be studying in the Government of a private school of Kerala
- Applicant must belong from below the poverty line
- For the student belonging to the APL category must have an annual income below 20000 for rural areas and below 23,375 or less than that for urban areas
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Parents death certificate
- BPL certificate
- Educational certificate
- Income proof
- Bank details
Process to Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship
- First, visit the Official Website
- The homepage will appear on your screen
- On the homepage click on the KSSM Web Application option
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the Login button
- Now click on New Institution Register option
- Fill in all the details required
- Now you have to Login into your account using your User Id and Password
- Here the registration process will start.
- Fill all the details required in the registration process
Snehapoorvam Scholarships Selection Procedure
- You have to visit the head office of a government or government-aided educational institution.
- Now take the Application Form the office
- Fill all the Required Details asked in the form.
- Now attach all the Documents
- Submit the application form in the same institution
- The official will verify your application form.
- After the verification application form will be converted into PDF format.
- Submit this PDF to the online portal Abhi executive director of Kerala social security mission
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline No- 1800120100