The Tamil Nadu government has created a new scheme in order to develop the health of the people who are currently studying in Government schools available in the Tamil Nadu state. Children will be provided breakfast in around 1500 government elementary schools and 1.14 lakh children will be benefited through the development of this Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme. Free breakfast will be provided for class first to class 5th in government schools present in the Tamil Nadu state and this initiative is created in order to prevent nutrition deficiency. Children will be provided opportunities to get healthy through the breakfast that will be served by the Tamil Nadu Government and the breakfast will be very nutritious. The meals will be directly provided by the government authorities and there is no registration required to be done by the students.
Objective Of The Scheme
The Tamil Nadu government has created the Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme for the first time in the state because breakfast is one of the most essential meals of the day and many of the children who are coming to government school do not take breakfast due to poverty. Children will be provided with the meal so that they can continue the rest of the day with energy and also learn more. Children who will get to school early in the morning will be excited to get breakfast through the development of this scheme and the students will be less angry and more active. The program will be created in order to provide breakfast for up to class 5th students currently pursuing education in Government schools in the Tamil Nadu state. 33.56 billion rupees have been allocated in order to provide proper breakfast to all of the children.
Also Read: RTE Tamil Nadu Admission
Benefits Of The Scheme
- Students will be provided nutritious breakfast through the development of this scheme till class 5th.
- 1545 government primary schools will be benefited through the development of this scheme and 1.14 million students will be receiving breakfast in their schools through the development of this scheme in the first phase.
- The breakfast will be very nutritious and the breakfast will be changed every day and it will be provided from Monday to Friday.
- The scheme will be implemented through local bodies as per the guidelines issued by the Tamil Nadu government and the school lunch program will also be elevated to a higher level.
- The breakfast will include vegetables and it will also include other proteins that will help the students to be healthy and gain energy so that they can continue the school for the rest of the day.
|Monday||Rice Upma or Rava Upma or Semayya Upma or Wheat Upma with Vegetable Sambar.|
|Tuesday||Rava Khichdi and Samay Kitchadi, Vegetable Khichdi, and Veet Rava Khichdi with Vegetable Sambar.|
|Wednesday||Rava/Pongal Pongal & Vegetable Sambar.|
|Thursday||Upma of Rice & Rava, Upma & Samay, Upma & Veet Rava, Upma & Rava Kesari, & Samay Kesari|
|Friday||Rava Khichdi, Samay Khichdi, and Vegetable Khichdi, Rava Kesari, and Samay Kesari.|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu state
- The applicant must be studying in the government school
- The applicant must be studying in class from 1st to 5th.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Voter List
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme Application Process
- The students will be provided with breakfast program in each and every government school available in the Tamil Nadu state
- If you want to register for the scheme, you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the apply now button and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the application form and upload all of the documents.
- You will be eligible for the scheme.
Tamil Nadu CM Breakfast Scheme 2023 FAQs
The breakfast will be served to buy the Tamil Nadu government with the help of the local bodies in each and every government school presented in the state and each and every student will be eligible to get the benefit.
Under that Tamil Nadu CM breakfast scheme, the students will be provided breakfast free of cost that will be very nutritious and it will be full of protein and vitamins.
Breakfast will be provided to the students in the morning from Monday to Friday and the students will be getting energy to continue the rest of the day in the school.
If you want to get the benefit of this prestigious scheme then you must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu State and you must be studying in a government school available in the Tamil Nadu State.
The Tamil Nadu CM breakfast scheme is created by the Tamil Nadu government in order to provide nutritious breakfast to the people who are already getting a school lunch in the Tamil Nadu state