Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List:- In order to improve the standard of living of women both Central and state government implements various kinds of schemes. Through these schemes, various kinds of financial and social benefits are provided to the beneficiaries. Recently the Government of Telangana has launched a scheme called the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the women head of the family. This article will cover complete details regarding the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List. You will get to know how you will be able to apply under the scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding its objective, benefits, features, district-wise beneficiary list, etc
Overview Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
The Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries. All those beneficiaries who are interested to get the benefits of this scheme are required to apply online. Now beneficiaries are not required to visit any government offices in order to submit their name to Gruha Lakshmi Beneficiary List. As this can be done from the comfort of their home with the help of the official website. This will save it lot of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. Around 400000 families will be benefited through Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List 2023. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12000 crore for the implementation of this scheme
10000 Houses Allocated for Mancherial District
The government is going to benefit around 10000 homeless families of Mancherial district under the Telangana Gruha Laxmi scheme. Through this scheme, the government is going to fulfill the dream of owning a house. Under this scheme, around 9400 units have been sanctioned for distribution. Around 50,001 applications have been submitted by the beneficiaries from 16 mandals and 7 municipalities of the district for seeking the one-time grant of Rs 3 lakh. Under the scheme only applications submitted by the women will be taken into consideration. If any member in the family is a government employee then the application will be rejected.
- Around 50% of homes will be allocated for backward communities and minorities, 20% of the units will be reserved for scheduled castes, 5% of houses are going to be given to differently-abled persons, and 15% of the units have been earmarked for the general category.
- The government is also conducting a field survey in which beneficiaries will be identified till 20th August 2023. The beneficiary will be selected before 25th August 2023.
- Under this scheme beneficiaries will be allowed to construct two-bedroom houses. The government is going to release the grant amount in 3 installments.
7940 Houses Allotted to Bhupalpally and Mulugu District Under Gruha Lakshmi
- Under the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme, the government has allocated 7940 houses to Bhupalpally and Mulugu district
- The officials have urged the citizens of the state to apply in order to get financial assistance
- The deadline to apply under this scheme is 10th August 2023
- In Bhupalpally district the government has approved the construction of 4150 houses
- Among these houses, 2650 houses will be built in Bhupalpally assembly constituency
- The Remaining 1500 houses will be built in the Manthani assembly constituency
- In Mulugu district 3790 houses have been sanctioned
- Out of these houses, 2590 have been sanctioned for the Mulugu assembly segment
- The Remaining 1200 are sanctioned for the Bahadra challan assembly constituency
- All those beneficiaries who are interested to get benefits of the scheme are required to visit the local Mandal officers before the deadline
- The final selection of the beneficiaries will be done by 25th August 2023
Also Check: Telangana BC 1 Lakh Scheme
About Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
In order to uplift the standard of living of women the Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme. Through this scheme, Dalit women of the state will get financial help of Rs 3 lakh to build their homes. This financial help will be transferred directly into their bank account through the direct benefit transfer method. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12000 crores for building 4 lakh homes in the state. With the implementation of this scheme now citizens are not required to depend on anyone in order to build their homes as the government is going to provide them with financial assistance.
- This scheme will improve the standard of living of the women. Other than that with the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiaries will also become self-dependent.
- Under the scheme 5% reservation will be provided to differently-abled persons 20% reservation will be provided to SC, 10% reservation will be provided to STs and 50% reservation will be provided to BCs and minorities
Key Highlights Of Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List 2023
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Telangana|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide the facility of checking name in the beneficiary list online|
|Official website||Click here|
|Mode of application||Online|
Details Mentioned In Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
- Name of applicant
- Father’s name
- Age of applicant
- Cast of The applicant
- Annual family income of the applicant etc
Read it: Aasara Pension Status
Selection Process Under Telangana Gruha Lakshmi Scheme
- First of all, beneficiaries are required to submit their application online
- After submitting the application the authorities will verify the information submitted by the beneficiary
- If all the information submitted by the beneficiaries is found correct then their application will be approved
- After approval, the amount of financial assistance will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiary
Required Documents to Check Name in Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Application number etc
How to Check Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Gruha Lakshmi Website of Telangana state portal
- The home page will appear on your screen
- On the home page, you are required to click on Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List
- A new page will appear on your screen
- On this page, you have to enter your district, Mandal etc
- After that, you have to click on the search
- Required details will be on your computer screen
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi District Wise List
- Email- [email protected]
Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List FAQs
Yes, we can check the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi List through offline mode as well. This list can be checked from their regional Mandal offices, municipality offices, or designated Gruha Lakshmi counters.
The Government of Telangana has launched the Telangana Gruha Lakshmi scheme. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the construction of houses.
Financial assistance up to RS 3 lakh will be provided through the scheme. Just financial assistance will be directly credited into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
In case of facing any kind of challenges, beneficiaries can contact the helpline number. Complaints can also be launched online.